Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 02 SEP 14
Record your baby's laughter. Play it whenever you're feeling the burn at work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: United Nations costumes for Kids  (Read 55593 times)

ysa.belle

• a mother, sister, daughter, wife and lover... oh and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • been there, done that...
Re: United Nations costumes for Kids
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2010, 09:58:34 AM »
^mr china naman ang baby ko... nagamit na rin naman niya... hehe
♥ Life is a journey from one point to another. You know where you will end up, but you don't know what route will get you there... ♥
 :)

17oranges

• GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2011, 09:33:57 PM »
malapit na naman ang UN!  plan kong isali ang 4 yr old son ko sa UN contest sa school  any suggestions for the talent?  dapat kasi ang talent may kinalaman sa country.  unahan naman sa pagpili ng country.

hunny_ally

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2011, 01:48:15 PM »
Saan Banda sa markina yung bilihan ng costumes? My kids' yaya said dun daw nakabili dati [textspeak!] amo niya. She can't remember the exact place. I closer kasi to marikina than quiapo so it's more convenient dor me to go there

bettyboop1322

• Mummie of two lil hearthrobs ^_^
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2011, 01:02:12 PM »
last year MR. SPAIN ang son ko. nagpatahi ako umabot lahat ng 1,300 pati accessories... i'm thinking of selling it kasi di naman na magagamit  :P

hunny_ally

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2011, 10:34:18 AM »
I was able to buy my daughter's south Korean costume yesterday from marikina. It's on the 2nd floor of the dry goods section of the pamilihang bayan ng marikina. it's near the shoe museum and our lady of abandoned church. Got the silk costume for Php 550.

travelling_daisy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2011, 04:27:56 PM »
Mga sis, saan ba nakakabili ng miniature flags (about the size of a short bond paper)? I need a mini Greece flag para sa UN Day celebration ng daughter ko sa school niya. Thanks!

enaj

• Loving Wife to Jhie & Caring Mama to Joyce n' Mik
  • Probationary
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2011, 09:55:05 PM »
I was able to buy my daughter's south Korean costume yesterday from marikina. It's on the 2nd floor of the dry goods section of the pamilihang bayan ng marikina. it's near the shoe museum and our lady of abandoned church. Got the silk costume for Php 550.
Sis madami ba doon?Vietnam kasi ang anak ko so Silk din kasi need nya.Thanks

theflygirl

• I am a super
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • The FLYGIRL
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2011, 10:32:47 PM »
^my former colleague bought a costume in Saigon for my son last month kaso Di ko type. Almost looks like the Chinese costume plus there's a hat with an attached braided hair. I'm thinking of buying the south Korean costume for him na lang which I saw at the mall.

hunny_ally

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2011, 07:20:47 AM »
^^yes madami. I'll pm you the number of the owner so you can inquire before going.

ladykid1

• Probationary
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2011, 01:13:16 PM »
meron din po ba sila costume for Ms Spain?  or kung may alam po kayo san makakarent or bili ng costume for Ms. Spain.

wave

• GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2011, 01:25:08 PM »
san kaya makakabili ng sombrero na pang colombian costume?

theflygirl

• I am a super
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • The FLYGIRL
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2011, 05:59:46 PM »
I just bought a Spanish costume for my son. Ipa-alter ko lang sleeve length. Lots of costumes at Landmark Trinoma for both boys and girls. I also bought a mini flag to go with it. :)

honnie

• Friendly Mom &
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i love you baby
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2011, 04:00:29 PM »
UN month na naman ,still searching a costume  for my daughter  representing THAILAND...
\"We are like clay jars in which this treasure is stored.The real power comes from the God and not from us\"

swiTsuplada

• Senior GirlTalker
  • *no room for sadness*
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2011, 03:46:38 AM »
Good day! sis, ang dali naman sayo...parang anywhere sa mall available :) yung daughter ko Egypt, hirap humanap, pero buti na lang may isang stall sa Cash & Carry Mall na puro costume tinda...sakto meron sila but I have to go back kasi kukuha pa daw sila ng size, I'm glad di na ko nahirapan.  :)

San sa Cash & Carry sis?
I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just jackasses.

ira123

• Probationary
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2011, 01:47:42 PM »
Hi pa pm din ng no. :) i need a korean costume po.

mommyjazz

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm a Stage Mom forever!
    • All about being a stage mom
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2011, 09:55:20 PM »
For Places to Buy, Customize or Rent Halloween Costumes, check out this link:
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/home-living/homebase/places-to-buy-customize-or-rent-halloween-costumes

ElizE

• GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2011, 10:51:06 PM »
We went to quiapo earlier today at ang daming nagbebenta ng mga UN costumes. As in isang street ng mga costumes na pang girl and boy. Lahat ng countries ata meron sila. From the simple tela type na costume (250php) to the bonggang made to order costumes(700-1000) meron sila. May mga head dress din for different countries. Naaliw kami kasi naalala namin kailangan pala ng niece namin ng GREECE costume but we end up buying a cheap white cloth at gold trimmings para DIY na lang.  ;D Greek goddess type ang gagawin namin. :) naglipana din ang mga iba't ibang flags! 20-50 pesos. Tela na siya mga sis kaya maganda.

Hope this helps. :D

tintoink

• GirlTalker
  • siMply Naive!
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2011, 05:21:02 AM »
just finished with the UN celebration.

ngpatahi kami sa divisoria sa Litos costume. pinaka mura na nakita ko dun, Mr cambodia ang costume ng anak ko. kasama na dun ang headress at pana with shoes.

maganda :)

ito ang link pati narin ng ibang costume ng mga mommy friends ko. ako lang ng photoshoot sa knila.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1844570133829.75851.1827925915&type=3

~~~♥i will leave you never ever...
.... i guess we've got an amazing L♥ve~~~♥

theflygirl

• I am a super
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • The FLYGIRL
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2011, 09:12:50 AM »
^That was really, really nice! How much did it all cost and how long did it take to make? Pano yun, you just brought your child's measurements or kasama mo sya dun? :) Can you pls pm me lito's address n tel nbr? Thanks! Great job!

tintoink

• GirlTalker
  • siMply Naive!
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2011, 03:11:22 PM »
super nice diba, kya nga masama ang loob ko kasi natalo pa siya maski 1st or 2nd place hindi nakakuha sa best in costume. haha..

PM kita ng contact info ng Nila ah. hanapin ko pa ang Calling card.
~~~♥i will leave you never ever...
.... i guess we've got an amazing L♥ve~~~♥

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.