Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 20 APR 14
Light a few candles, bubble up the bathtub, and sink into the wet and steamy with your sweetie. Rub each other down with an aromatic scrub
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Surigao and Siargao  (Read 32904 times)

appleberry9

• GirlTalker
Re: Surigao and Siargao
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2012, 08:05:59 pm »
^^ thanks, i appreciate all the suggestions :)

^hi, you stayed at club tara the whole time? did you guys go to cloud 9?

karinamae

« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2012, 03:48:15 am »
Hi I have a schedule trip in Surigao the trip will start from Butuan-Bislig-Surigao-Siargao 6 days and 5 nights trip on Aug 18-22

Sino mga sis natin [textspeak!] ang mag travel to Surigao during these dates. Dalawa lang kasi kami ng friend k mag travel, if ever may makasabay and makahati sa boat expenses. hehehhe

Thanks

matetreyes

• Super GirlTalker
    • Travelogues
« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2012, 04:35:36 pm »
we have tickets na na surigao-mla.abangnalangng either mla-surigaoormanil-butuan.kapagbasa butuan kamiilang days ang i-aallot ko sa vacation na ito? kaya ba ng 4 days or 3 days ang mla-butuan-surigao-siargao-mmla? yung daku at guyam islands kasi talaga ang target ko
my travel  and food blog at http://matetreyes.blogspot.com/

my beauty blog at http://beautystashandmore.blogspot.com/

kaiz

• Super GirlTalker
  • My Son, My Happiness, My Life
    • WACKER e-Store
« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2012, 08:13:02 pm »
^2.5 hours lang naman ang bxu-surigao sis
..true strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart..

..i am your mona lisa..

threehundredquotes.blogspot.com

naughtybrat

• GirlTalker
« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2012, 12:17:39 am »
Hi my dear sissies! I have a trip to Surigao this coming Sept. 18 - 22 together with my 2 friends. Please help me with our itinerary since i can't find a detailed one that i can follow with regards to our sched. Will be arriving after lunch ata and then leaving early MNL - SUG- MNL. I dont have any idea where to stay and ang problema ko talaga e yung habal habal takot ako dun if that is the motorcycle  :'( baka some of you know how i can get to point A to point B without riding that takot ako ma aksidente talaga  :( I'm thinking of doing the ff:

Day 1: Surigao - arriving around 1pm - Stay where? what to do after checking in? (city tour) eat where?

Day 2: Bucas Grande via Hayanggabon - go to Surigao terminal and ride the bus to Hayanggabon (p200@) - Haggle with the manong boatman for the tour there. allot how much for this? and do you suggest we stay overnight? saan po kaya?

Day 3: Siargao - Paano pala ako makakapunta ng Siargao from Bucas Grande? Boat din? Should i make prior arrangements with the boatman we rented out? Magkano ang price range pagka ganito po?
- Arrive in Siargao - travel to General Luna (any other transpo rather than a habal habal?)
Stay where? will check cloud 9 =)

Day 4: Stay in Siargao or go back to Surigao? How many hours po ang travel time?

Day 5: Back to manila

Will greatly appreciate your inputs TIA  ;)

ikaela

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2012, 02:21:52 pm »
^

Day 1: When you get to Surigao, you can stay at Tavern Hotel or EY so you're just right in the city. You can just walk around if you just want to see the small city (you won't get lost -- it's so small) but if you're up for it, you can got to Mabua beach, the pebble beach, which is about 30 minutes away. Best to go at sunset; the sunset is nice there. Ask your hotel for transportation services to Mabua.

If you just feel like crashing in your hotel, stay at Le Chard bed and breakfast. Gaisano mall is just walking distance so you can just go there for your food and other needs.

To eat, I suggest Ocean Bounties near the palengke, Islands right in the city, Calda Pizza along the boulevard, Bastie's right outside the airport or Mooon Cafe in Gaisano mall.

If you want to try the nightlife, you can go to J-Spot next to Calda along the boulevard for house music and drinks or Kody's for a band and beers.

Day 2: I don't know about the boat rates and the only accommodation I know there is Club Tara. Pricey and not well-maintained but you don't have a lot of options.

Day 3: Yes, you take a boat from Socorro to Dapa in Siargao from Bucas Grande/Sohoton. I'm not sure of the rates either but yes, make prior arrangements.

When you get to Dapa, you can take a tricycle or a van to General Luna. But if you want to get around GL, I'm sorry but your only option is to ride a motorcycle or habal-habal. That's how people get around in GL.

Lots of accommodations. If you want somewhere near Cloud 9, try Ocean 101, Cloud 9 resort or Sagana if you can afford it. If not, there are so many there, you can just literally walk around and go door-to-door.

Day 4-5: It depends on what time your flight is. If you have the 9:35AM Cebu Pacific flight, you have no choice but to leave on Day 4. If you'll be on the 1:20PM AirPhil flight, you can leave early in the morning on Day 5.

Travel time is between 2.5 to 3.5 hours by boat.

naughtybrat

• GirlTalker
« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2012, 06:31:56 pm »
^ Thank you so much sis!! How much do you think i should allot for this trip? may atm ba dun in case ma short ako ng cash?

rhumbafrapp

• Super GirlTalker
  • Vaaaaiiiin!
« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2012, 06:38:12 pm »
^ sis for 3days stay i spent 9k to 13k

ikaela

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2012, 07:34:46 pm »
^^There are ATMs in Surigao and one in Dapa in Siargao. But try to bring all you need na or get it from Surigao. The one in Dapa is notoriously unreliable and also very inconvenient to get money from if you'll be staying in GL.

Sayang you'll only be staying until the 22nd. The surf comp starts the very next day on the 23rd. :)

tinapay

• baklang
  • Super GirlTalker
  • registered seller #129
« Reply #169 on: September 24, 2012, 05:03:44 pm »
we have tickets na na surigao-mla.abangnalangng either mla-surigaoormanil-butuan.kapagbasa butuan kamiilang days ang i-aallot ko sa vacation na ito? kaya ba ng 4 days or 3 days ang mla-butuan-surigao-siargao-mmla? yung daku at guyam islands kasi talaga ang target ko

nauna pa pauwi sis, hehe.  ako naman ang nakuha kong ticket manila to butuan pa lang. di ko pa alam pauwi kaya search search muna.  kelan travel dates mo?
To make a mistake is human. To make it obvious is katangahan.

Cafe @ Tinapay

Marshmallow

• :D
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • say goodnight, not goodbye
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2012, 04:24:42 pm »
Hi sis, going to surigao on the 13th. Sa club tara kami naka booked. Ok ba dun? Not sure lang kung san pa kami pupunta. Baka dun lang sa resort balik namin sa15

naughtybrat

• GirlTalker
« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2012, 12:06:56 am »
Hi mga sis! Im planning to go back to Siargao next year (c/o Cebpac P7 fare) thru Bxu but this time i want to go to the enchanted river and tinny-an falls first before heading to Siargao. May van ba na bare rent for this? Butuan- Enchanted river- tinuy-an falls- Surigao? Baka may alam kayo let me know please!!

TIA

ikaela

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #172 on: November 21, 2012, 05:58:39 pm »
^Butuan is considered a big city so I'm sure you'll find vans for rent. Wala nga lang ako marecommend. :P

Tinuyan falls and Enchanted River are very nice, worth the trip. I went to Enchanted River on an Easter Sunday, there were so many people so I wasn't able to really enjoy it but I could still see how beautiful it is.

OD

• Super GirlTalker
  • Registered seller #351
« Reply #173 on: November 30, 2012, 12:51:23 am »
Hello mga sis! Ive been told about a Cebu-Sayak/Siargao flight which is also a viable option rather than a Butuan-Surigao since this will definitely take longer. Has anyone tried this route? Im from Manila and I even love to do a side trip to Cebu kahit one day gala lang. Bihira ba ang promo fares for Cebu-Siargao? 
"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."

tinapay

• baklang
  • Super GirlTalker
  • registered seller #129
« Reply #174 on: December 03, 2012, 05:14:49 pm »
^nag sale ang cebu pac nung weekend, siargao-cebu, Php 1,100+ for 2.  gusto ko na sanang i-book 'to then hanap ng cebu to manila.  kaso naisip ko pano kung delayed ang flight, patay na. so tyaga na lang siguro ko sa paghanap ng butuan to manila or surigao-cebu-manila.
To make a mistake is human. To make it obvious is katangahan.

Cafe @ Tinapay

kaiz

• Super GirlTalker
  • My Son, My Happiness, My Life
    • WACKER e-Store
« Reply #175 on: December 03, 2012, 06:48:51 pm »
madalas delayed ang cebu-siargao
..true strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart..

..i am your mona lisa..

threehundredquotes.blogspot.com

Tickeled-Pink

• Im AWESOME and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2012, 05:26:33 am »
any updated itinerary for S&S?
medyo confused ako sa directions if we want to go to Bucas Grande for the jellyfish swimming - ano ba best na route:
A. Surigao - Siargao (beaches sa Gen. Luna) - Bucas Grande - Surigao?
OR
B. Surigao - Bucas Grande - Siargao - Surigao?

take in to consideration na 5 days maximum lang yung allotted days for the whole S&S trip

« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 05:29:27 am by Tickeled-Pink »

OD

• Super GirlTalker
  • Registered seller #351
« Reply #177 on: December 08, 2012, 08:55:42 am »
@Kaiz and tinapay: Thanks for the tip girls. :) I just hope the region would have recovered from the damage wrought by Pablo when we visit next year.
"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."

riandrew

• Super GirlTalker
    • No Spam, No Virus, No Kiddin'!
« Reply #178 on: December 08, 2012, 07:00:16 pm »
Tickeled-Pink

di ko alam best route, pero laging if the weather and waves permit ang drama ng bucas grande - kaya go for it agad pag cooperative ang mga ito.

btw, hindi laging season ng stingless jellyfish. namamatay daw kasi sila pag panahon na ng bagyo. di ba kakatapos lang ng Pablo dun sa mindandao.

anyway, kahit to follow na ang surifing sa cloud 9 at beaches ng dako at naked..
travel - resorts - hotels - staycations - buffet
http://www.chyngreyes.com  |  http://instagram.com/chyngreyes

Tickeled-Pink

• Im AWESOME and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #179 on: December 11, 2012, 04:50:17 am »
^ thanks. Nabasa ko nga yung blog mo - ganda dun!
Sa May or June pa naman ang balak namen if ever kase abangers pa muna kame ng flight ng airphil to surigao. Hopefully kahet one way lang na disocunted makakuha kame.
May bu-bucas grande na lang muna kame bago mag General Luna.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!