Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 31 JUL 14
Eat slowly. It's good for better digestion--it will help you enjoy your food more too!
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: KGB Special Agents Thread 2  (Read 39468 times)

dark_phoenix

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: KGB Special Agents Thread 2
« Reply #240 on: August 25, 2012, 12:09:18 AM »
Uhmm. Can I ask? What's your nature of work guys?  Kasi when I read the thread title  I thought of Russian Spy agents. :D

TysLolakins

• one half of Ty's 'PoPs and WoWa' act...
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • bite me!!!
« Reply #241 on: August 25, 2012, 01:19:06 AM »
Uhmm. Can I ask? What's your nature of work guys?  Kasi when I read the thread title  I thought of Russian Spy agents. :D

ako din sis, akala ko my russian spies na sa Pinas.

anyway na curious ako kaya i googled na lang and i found this:

Work At Home Special Agents - Philippines
(Central Luzon, National Capital Reg, Southern Tagalog)

RESPONSIBILITIES:

To research and respond to 2-way text inquiries quickly and accurately. Special Agents combine ingenuity with research skills to solve real problems for real people every day. Some questions require a serious answer, others require a sense of humor, and some require both.
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

ayami

• happily married and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • 愛してる、ハ二ー!とても大好きよ。
    • My Blog
« Reply #242 on: August 25, 2012, 06:22:57 PM »
pumasa yung husband ko dito 2 years ago, kaso hindi nya tinuloy kasi dapat college grad ka daw. totoo ba?

lookatme

« Reply #243 on: October 24, 2012, 08:55:43 PM »
I finished all and am now working on my requirements.
Plan kong ituloy, pang-part-time ko lang talaga, pag tipong sanay na, aaplay ako for another work sa office.
look@me

novidon

• Probationary
« Reply #244 on: October 26, 2012, 11:21:50 AM »
hi mga sisses, i passed the training and now i'm processing my papers. ask ko lang kung my interview pa ba before the orientation and ano2 po mga gagawin sa orientation?

lookatme

« Reply #245 on: November 10, 2012, 01:38:26 PM »
I was not able to complete my in-person registration within the 20-day period but I was given another chance to do so. Im glad, I didnt expect this. Is this their norm?
look@me

mysamsuy

• GirlTalker
  • "Live as though heaven is on earth."
« Reply #246 on: January 26, 2013, 05:11:20 PM »
I'm done with the certification assessment. I am just waiting for their email if I pass or fail.

khayzee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #247 on: January 28, 2013, 01:45:03 PM »
I'm doing the Online Training now nasa simulation na ako pero I agree with you sis Frozen Toes & joram328. mukhang masakit nga sya sa ulo at hindi worth it yun pay nila para sa ganun na work.
Plano ko na lang wag ituloy at maghanap na lang ng iba  ;D

i also passed the exam here years ago.. di ko lang din tinuloy.. musta po yung mga working na sa kgb?
Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.
― John Wayne

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough
― Oprah Winfrey

_AiaH_

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm your BaBy,,,<3
    • Skinlicious
« Reply #248 on: February 19, 2013, 01:48:59 AM »
how's kgb na nga pala? i think 2010 ako last nagwork here. they were overstaffed during that time so scheduling is a bit difficult :)

cheuz

• Probationary
« Reply #249 on: March 14, 2013, 12:24:48 PM »
any updates po  sa mga kgb agents?

arvingelvery

• Probationary
« Reply #250 on: March 15, 2013, 11:01:33 AM »
can i still join kgb agent . paano po
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 11:06:33 AM by arvingelvery »

nessy

• the drama queen
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #251 on: April 03, 2013, 10:30:09 AM »
Passed the Assessment. Kaso I received an email from them na parang walang available classes since marami raw nagte-train this time. :(
Sure God created man before woman.  But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

nessy

• the drama queen
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #252 on: April 21, 2013, 12:14:07 PM »
Haaay kaloka. I was not able to check my email for 3 weeks ata. At nang mabasa ko inbox ko, nag-send pala sa akin ang KGB ng email telling me I need to do something. Unfortunately nag-lapse na kasi may timeframe and response dapat. So, i guess, try na lang ulit next time. :(
Sure God created man before woman.  But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

mysaki

• Probationary
  • Aya Mariel
« Reply #253 on: July 10, 2013, 11:35:51 PM »
Hi. I recently received the training schedule and may I ask you girls to please give me an idea about the income that I could possibly earn here if say, I will work for 20hours a week?

I read through this forum but I did not read anything about the income earned :)

Hoping for an answer... TIA  ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.