Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 02 OCT 14
Involve yourself in your child’s life by inviting his friends over for a playdate. While you’re at it, invite the mommies of his pals as well
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Party Outfit ni Baby  (Read 40969 times)

kreez

• Super GirlTalker
    • Intricate Thoughts
Re: Party Outfit ni Baby
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 09:05:37 PM »
hi sis kreez! i ordered my baby's gowns from ms suzette yu of iha dresses! her creations are really cute and ms suzette is no nice too! she has stored as landmark makati and landmark trinoma. she can make customized gowns or you can choose from the one s that they have at their stores then she can make one that will perfectly fit your baby. actually their size 1 is medyo alanganin for my baby so i requested her to make some allowance para ok siya for my baby's 1st bday party! i ordered 1 from her then ang bilis after 3 days for pick up na agad at her store. im still planning to order 1 more kc they have new designs and colors now! pag customized mga around 1200 each gown. ms. prim chua's creations are so nice too kaya lang their gowns range from 2500 to 4000 each eh medyo nanghinayang ako kc i want to have at least 2 gowns for my baby eh mahala na pag 2 eh baka once lang niya masuot. but her gowns are indeed beautiful ;)

sis pahingi din ako ng contact details ni suzette yu.  Thanks!

princess lorraine

• a loving wife and mom:)
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 10:26:33 AM »
hi sisses! just wanna share my little princess's photo wearing one of iha dresses collection:

http://ilovelorraine.multiply.com/photos/album/1/my_family_and_friends##photo=13

she really loves this gown. i will have her wear this on her 1st bday party! i will be ordering 2 gowns for her pa from ms suzette yu parin. she is very easy to deal with talaga :) i super love her :)

@ sis kreez: pm sent sis ;)
Thank You Lord for my beautiful little princess Lorraine Janelle:)

stormy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 03:19:08 PM »
^pabulong rin sa akin contact info nya sis. Pang until what age ang line nya sis?

kreez

• Super GirlTalker
    • Intricate Thoughts
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 03:31:41 PM »
hi sisses! just wanna share my little princess's photo wearing one of iha dresses collection:

http://ilovelorraine.multiply.com/photos/album/1/my_family_and_friends##photo=13

she really loves this gown. i will have her wear this on her 1st bday party! i will be ordering 2 gowns for her pa from ms suzette yu parin. she is very easy to deal with talaga :) i super love her :)

@ sis kreez: pm sent sis ;)

thanks sis! btw super cute ng baby mo :D
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 03:34:12 PM by kreez »

princess lorraine

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 05:37:37 PM »
thank sis kreez! stariray yan manang mana daw sa nanay sabi nila. haha ;D
pm sent sis stormy ;) i think up to 8 years old ata ang gowns niya not so sure lang ha. pero she can make a size that fits our princesses ;)

stormy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 05:40:27 PM »
^ I'll check thanks sis.

princess lorraine

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2010, 09:46:56 AM »
hi! share ko lang din another photo of my little princess wearing one of iha's collections. i will have ms suzette make a snow white and fairy gown pa for her :)

http://ilovelorraine.multiply.com/photos/album/1#photo=23

ron's_little_bb

• A daughter, a Wife & a mom of 3 :)
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2010, 06:47:25 PM »
mga sis, im planning to have speedy gonzales theme, kaya balak ko same outfit din wear ni baby, alam niyo ba saan merong gumagawa ng mexican hat for baby? also saan meron kameseta chino for baby and white pants, meron kaya nagtatahi nun? i need red scarf too
Signature edited.

drpeewee

• Junior GirlTalker
    • MJ corner
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2010, 10:09:27 PM »
im helping out a friend... do you know where i can find a supplier who could create an elmo costume like this?

http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=6165

problem is, the party is going to be this 10-10-10 na.

pinkness

• single mom
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2010, 03:32:21 PM »
Mga sis, ano kaya price range ng dresses from Rajito and Kate Torralba?  Thanks!  ;D

miclen20

• gorgeous engineer and...
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2010, 09:28:43 PM »
where can I buy racer costume...for Disney cars theme? help...
Those who have hurt u in the past cannot continue to hurt u now-unless u hold on to the pain through resentment.Your past is past,nothing will change it.U are only hurting yourself with your bitterness.For your own sake,learn from it & thn LET IT GO

Carmela Fe

• a happy wife and mom of carmela fe, bhenz victor and nathan cholo:)
  • GirlTalker
    • http://www.letspersonalizedit.multiply.com
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2010, 12:10:22 AM »
bhenz bee costume from divi ;)) ok na price! hahaha for her ate carmela pinagawa ko prim ng baby fashionista:) love love the outcome! super happy anak ko:)

@dr peewee try mo sa may divi sa may tabora sa loob nun meron gumagawa :)
@miclen20 babyfashionista sis try mo ke prim :)
@ sis ron's_little_bb sa sm sis alam ko meron camisa de chino, sa divi kasi smallest na nakita dati size ten na brand nya un kentucky:)

luv

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2010, 08:24:46 AM »
Mga sis, ano kaya price range ng dresses from Rajito and Kate Torralba?  Thanks!  ;D
Kate Torralba did Zoe's 1st bday outfit.  :)  It was Php6.5k for a sleeveless top and skirt with matching shoes and bag.  That was 2 years ago. 

Don't have any idea on Rajito's price range.  But I would love Rajo to make Zoe's bday outfit in the future. Not for the 3rd bday muna.  ;D

imnuttz

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2010, 03:23:27 PM »
san ba merong disney princess belle na costume? yun kasi fave ng anak ko.

kreez

• Super GirlTalker
    • Intricate Thoughts
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2010, 04:08:31 PM »
^sis nakakita kami nyan dati sa sm, tapos sa amazon meron din  :D

if you want naman to have it made for her, nakita ko yan sa baby fashionista. 

drpeewee

• Junior GirlTalker
    • MJ corner
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2010, 07:15:11 PM »
san ba merong disney princess belle na costume? yun kasi fave ng anak ko.
My daughter's birthday theme alm0st 2 yrs ago was Princess Belle. Her yellow gown was made by Dresscode by Party Boosters. Jacque Tan's m0m in laws makes costumes.

http://drpeewee.multiply.com/journal/item/9/Janinas_Party
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 07:51:08 PM by drpeewee »

pinkness

• single mom
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2010, 05:16:29 PM »
Kate Torralba did Zoe's 1st bday outfit.  :)  It was Php6.5k for a sleeveless top and skirt with matching shoes and bag.  That was 2 years ago. 

Don't have any idea on Rajito's price range.  But I would love Rajo to make Zoe's bday outfit in the future. Not for the 3rd bday muna.  ;D

Thanks sis!  Nakapag-inquire din ako thru email about sa price range ng Rajito, children's gowns start at Php5k to 7,500k. Pero di ako nagpatahi haha sayang eh ang mahal..   ;D

drpeewee

• Junior GirlTalker
    • MJ corner
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2010, 07:01:21 PM »
My daughter's party theme for this year is Dora The Explorer. Her costume was bought by her tita from the States and it will be delivered to us by next week. This is the exact costume she will be wearing, plus the wig.

http://www.partycity.com/product/toddler+girls+dora+the+explorer+costume.do?sortby=ourPicks&pp=20&size=all

Carmela Fe

• a happy wife and mom of carmela fe, bhenz victor and nathan cholo:)
  • GirlTalker
    • http://www.letspersonalizedit.multiply.com
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2010, 12:02:22 AM »
@ drpeewee wow ganda:) im sure ur daughter will love it :) pati wig :)

drpeewee

• Junior GirlTalker
    • MJ corner
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2010, 03:28:37 PM »
^thank you ms shiela! will post pics at fb once we received it.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.