Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 26 OCT 14
Worried about your performance at work? Find a mentor and ask for guidance. Learning from a senior will help you get better at your job.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Party Host and entertainment suggestions please (for 2nd Birthday celebration)  (Read 83613 times)

chloebee

• GirlTalker
Hi! I'm looking for an english speaking children's party host for my daughter's first bday. I don't need someone who does magic tricks or has a ventriloquist act. Most of the kids attending the party are aged 1-2 years old. Based on observation, kids this age still cannot appreciate ventriloquists or magic shows and sometimes even puppet shows. We wanted to get the Balloon Lady but she's booked na. Can you suggest an alternative to her or any host who would be fit for our requirements? Thanks in advance!

LovePaulie

• GirlTalker
Try Shahein Abraham sis.  Very good host and he can do simple balloon twisting.

chloebee

• GirlTalker
I called him na. He's booked na on that date eh. Any other suggestions?

m@m@

• a kikay mom :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
when is your party ba sis?

bluekaren780

• an EVENTS PLANNER and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Thank You Lord For Everything!
    • Dynamic Impact Events Management
try Roseanne Araneta...

Ondoy Survivor Ako!

... i am no angel, i just know how to pay it forward...

... i am beautiful, but it doesn't mean that i am perfect...

quenchee

• Probationary
a newbie also... just want to have feedbacks to 'sam the puppeteer, magician"... is he also good in hosting esp. a kiddie party? anyone pls... thnx! ;)

theconceptqueen

• GirlTalker
  • Events Planner/ Stylist-Decorator
Hi! I'm looking for an english speaking children's party host for my daughter's first bday. I don't need someone who does magic tricks or has a ventriloquist act. Most of the kids attending the party are aged 1-2 years old. Based on observation, kids this age still cannot appreciate ventriloquists or magic shows and sometimes even puppet shows. We wanted to get the Balloon Lady but she's booked na. Can you suggest an alternative to her or any host who would be fit for our requirements? Thanks in advance!
You can try Party Host Myra,she fits your requirements. :)

chloebee

• GirlTalker
how do I get in touch with Myra?

theconceptqueen

• GirlTalker
  • Events Planner/ Stylist-Decorator
^Please contact the link below,I will give you details.Thanks! :)

fickle_minded

• hello from hell
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Blissful Queen
Hi. I've been backreading through threads to get informations, ideas, etc, for my upcoming daughter's 2nd birthday celebration in Philppines on October. Actually, first BIG kiddie party nya ito if ever since we are living abroad.

Do you have suggestions of any kind of entertainment for the kids, older kids and the adults na rin na mag-eenjoy sila? I thought about hiring the famous lady balloonist pero she's fully booked on October  :-[ Sayang... I heard a lot of good feedbacks about her. Plus she can host a party at the same time.

Can you also suggest a great party host? Yung pwedi sa out of town since we live in Angeles City  :)

Help.. I'm so newbie when it comes to kiddie parties.. 

bluekaren780

• Super GirlTalker
hi there... almost every talent naman are willing for an out of town... kaya lang medyo nakakagulat ang mga TF nila pag out of town.

Ondoy Survivor Ako!

fickle_minded

• hello from hell
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Blissful Queen
oo nga po, na-check ko yng iba, almost x2 na po.. Try ko lang maghanap sa place namin..

Sana meron magsuggest naman kung ano ang magandang entertainment na good for the kids and adults din =)

super_she

• GirlTalker
  • I am SUPER SHE!!!
    • Your own business for as low as P250
You can try boogie and friends. I got them for my baby's 1st bday and I was very much satisfied.  I'm sure they can accommodate you even if you're out of town.  :)

fickle_minded

• hello from hell
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Blissful Queen
sis thanks =) Sana di pa sya naka-book sa Party date namin.

Ganun pala ka-busy mga party hosts, usually dapat 6 months before pa daw nagpapa-book..

ceejhei

• Super mommy!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • i am what i am
sis sure ka you will be getting boogie and friends? may nabasa akong bad feedback about them na nakakatakot ang mga ginawa nilang shows, like may knife something sa show, parang pinatigil ata ng parents ng celebrant dahil sobrang off na tignan sa mga kids.

fickle_minded

• hello from hell
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Blissful Queen
sis sure ka you will be getting boogie and friends? may nabasa akong bad feedback about them na nakakatakot ang mga ginawa nilang shows, like may knife something sa show, parang pinatigil ata ng parents ng celebrant dahil sobrang off na tignan sa mga kids.

my gosh grabe naman.. syempre pag may bad feedback, wag na lang diba.. first kiddie party ko pa naman ito. Nagtatanong tanong pa rin ako, most of them fully booked na ng October.

bluekaren780

• Super GirlTalker
next month, start na most toxic quarter of the year... whew... most talents and suppliers are being fully booked na for the month of September to December.

Ondoy Survivor Ako!

fickle_minded

• hello from hell
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Blissful Queen
di pa rin ako tapos sa pagbackread ng thread about feedbacks on the host --- .... Parang nakasalalay sa party host talaga kung boring or masaya ang party.. haay nakaka-stress..

Fully booked na rin si Alex L sa party date namin =( How about Symond? Tinawagan ko sya kanina at may slot pa daw sya sa party date namin? Kukunin ko na ba?

Normal n alang siguro ang double price kapag out of town.. medyo tumatawad pa ako sa kanya eh.. sabi ko bigyan nya ako 3-5 days mag-isip.. I'm confused.

Parang gusto ko talaga si Alex kasi pang wholesome ang dating nya..

mom2trix

fickleminded: sis FYI lang po, we got symond as our party host for my baby's 1st birthday... he's a good catch talaga, a superb host! a host, magicician and ventriloquist--rolled into one!:-)

stormy

• Super GirlTalker
@fickle minded, sis what if hingi ka tulong sa PP kasi same rate naman para ibigay mo sa PP shortlist ng mga type na hosts tapos masasabi agad sa iyo if available or hindi na. Habang lumalakad kasi ang araw lalo lumiliit chance mo makakuha ng ok na host. Suggestion lang naman ito sis :) baka sakali makatulong

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.