Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 30 SEP 14
If you’re going on a hike, put your snacks or trail mix in empty plastic bottles (clean sports drink bottles will work). That way, you can
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: WEDGES  (Read 41076 times)

yang

• immortal healer in training
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: WEDGES
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2010, 07:55:06 AM »
^thank you! it is really a happy birthday.
princess today,..goddess forever.

jaiaquino

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Aching to be a full time mom to my Mckenzie Bianca
    • McKenzie's Little Shop
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2010, 08:15:00 AM »
ann jacob sells wedges on line and they all look gorgeous, you should check her in fb.

would you know how much? TIA!

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2010, 09:58:33 AM »
i like sporty wedges :) there are some wedges though na i have an 'expiration time' :P

purple_belle

• Probationary
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2010, 03:03:34 PM »
ohh i love wedges! :) i feel so comfortable walking in them! i cant resist buying them.lol.

Please, no selling here. Post your marketing/selling details in the appropriate Marketplace thread.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 11:49:52 AM by FNMod_Wilma »

ladykristinn

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2010, 09:31:33 AM »
I always believe that high heels makes you legs look longer. That is why I used to wear a lot of stilettos but I at the end of the day my feet hurts like hell. Good thing wedges were invented. I also LOVE wedges. You have the added height and also very comfortable...

silverlilac

• Super GirlTalker
  • Lovin' My Life...:)
    • A World of Serendipity
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2010, 01:05:48 PM »
i love wedges as well! especially those that are comfy enough to wear when going to the mall...hindi nagrereklamo feet ko with pain, and i still get the added height and style. the last pair i got was a blue striped one from Mario D'Boro, at 70% off pa - i was really so happy!  :D
"It's just something that happens as you grow up: You realize it's less important to have many friends, and more important to have REAL ones..." - Richie Rich

http://aworldofserendipity.wordpress.com/

adajet

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2010, 08:28:46 PM »
I used to sell wedges but then my love for stilettos weighs more than my love for wedges so I took a break from selling them. I agree with all of you --- wedges add height without the pain that stilettos give --- but I don't feel as sexy with wedges. Although to be honest, it seems like my love for wedges is resurfacing. Now I'm thinking of scouring malls and boutiques for a nice pair of wedge pumps :)

angel_lee

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2010, 08:45:24 PM »
pa join po.
mananatili ka dito saking puso, pano kita mapasa-salamatan, sapat na bang mahalin lang kita, magpa-kailan pa man.......

jem_pristine

• REAL
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • =D
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2010, 08:49:32 AM »
i just got a new pair of wedges from Mario d'Boro
it's very nice and comfy and affordable too! :)
"Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand."

silverlilac

• Super GirlTalker
  • Lovin' My Life...:)
    • A World of Serendipity
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2010, 10:35:08 AM »
^nice nga ang new styles ng Mario D'Boro sis noh? the colors aren't boring, and what i like about the wedges is the soles are made with a non-skid material...that's a big advantage lalo na ngayong rainy season  ;)
"It's just something that happens as you grow up: You realize it's less important to have many friends, and more important to have REAL ones..." - Richie Rich

http://aworldofserendipity.wordpress.com/

jaiaquino

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Aching to be a full time mom to my Mckenzie Bianca
    • McKenzie's Little Shop
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2010, 11:42:16 AM »
ooh! that sounds really interesting! i've been looking for nude wedges but can't seem to find any.  :-\

Bubblin'

• Your sweet panda and resident
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I'm soo CoCo....
    • >>>Belldandy Chronicles<<<
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2010, 10:52:41 AM »
I am so comfortable walking with wedges that I can strut in them.I can comfortably do the "Coco Rocha walk".
I just realized I am not meant to be somebody's "someone" nor anyone's "The One";I am "The Only One" and I am meant for no one but "me,myself,and I".

I am the Black Swan.

juana_antonia

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2010, 10:55:18 AM »
When I was in Malaysia last month, I hoarded for VNC wedges.
\"There is NO perfect man or perfect woman in the world, only  PERFECT LOVE... built together by an imperfect man and an imperfect woman.\" -soulmate

crazycoolchic19

• Domestic Goddess,Music lover,dog lover,vain,biker,and a super long time GT member addict since 2005.
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Pretty and Hot
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2010, 04:35:08 PM »
i have figlia , and mendrez wedges...i love it, kaya lang di bagay sa skinny jeans, parang sa shorts and maong skirt bagay....

san ba pede pa iterno wedges? sa casual dress?
I won't mind living in a world controlled by you men as long as i am the woman in control of your world, the center of your sphere.

ausie

• Junior GirlTalker
  • the rain is a welcomed heartbreaker
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2010, 05:17:34 PM »
sa shorts, skirts and casual dresses :) sa jeans din pero hindi nga lang sa skinny jeans :)

laviere

• GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2010, 02:02:24 PM »
where can i buy comfy wedges here? my two pairs are about to give up one me, sobrang gamit na gamit kasi sila ;D

trizh

• aiming high :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2010, 05:17:50 PM »
  -- mas nahihirapan ako sa wedge. masakit kasi sa mismong base ng paa. parang nagsslide. hehe. depende rin siguro sa style.
Learn to wait for the perfect time so that you may discover that all pain found in waiting has a magnificent and awesome purpose ϋ

lordknight_aiz.18

• I Could Not Ask For More..
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2010, 12:41:54 PM »
me too i love wedges.. it makes you feel youre wearing flat shoes. :)
Luke 12:15
"...even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.

http://sophiemart

bratinella08

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2010, 02:38:30 PM »
i also love wedges, para sexy and comfortable to wear. love my celine & finnickee wedges.  :)
"No one has the right to tell you how to live your life, unless you're a serial killer." - DropDeadDiva :D

jem_pristine

• REAL
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • =D
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2010, 04:41:01 AM »
me too i love wedges.. it makes you feel youre wearing flat shoes. :)

absolutely true!
"Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand."

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.