Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 30 OCT 14
Are you an emotional eater? Help yourself out by removing tempting foods--like your favorite snacks--from your fridge or pantry.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: 4 year relationship ended because of another girl..  (Read 8259 times)

kRiStAh

• Mhie of my Dhie
  • GirlTalker
Re: 4 year relationship ended because of another girl..
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2010, 03:04:14 AM »
i can super relate to you girl. it was also on our 4th year that i learned he has another woman in malaysia. he left me last year to work there saying its for our future and all that pero i learned the first quarter of this year na may iba pala siya doon and yes it hurt like hell. he broke up with the other girl and nakipagbalikan sakin. i felt stupid i accepted him. maybe dahil i love him that much. now we're both moving forward and trying to put it all behind us. Pero honestly ang hirap. yung tipong ang hirap ibalik yung trust. ang hirap din dahil parang every now and then maiisip mo yung ginawa niya sayo and you can't help but get hurt again and be angry for what he did. i'm currently in the process of healing but his other girl doesn't help as she constantly reminds me that my guy cheated on me and that i lack this and that which apparently according to her, she has those. i just keep on reminding myself that i am way beyond her level, that i will never stoop so low to be involved with someone who is already commited and be called a "kabit". and that i am a girlfriend and wifey material whereas she is and will always be just "another girl".

If someone cheated on you, it is perfectly normal to think and ask yourself what is wrong with you, or what did you do to make him do it. But when you think about it, it is not something we lack or give exceedingly. Sometimes they do it because they simply want to, they felt like it or gaya ng lagi nila sinasabi "natukso" lang sila. Mahirap talaga intindihin yung mga reasons sometimes they just don't make sense. Mahalaga lang sis, love yourself. This is what I learned from my experience. na kahit nagkabalikan kami it will never be the same. I will not be the same anymore. I will appreciate myself more and improve myself so that the next time it happens again I won't cry anymore and it will be his lost alone. Now, I still love him like before and I still see him as the guy I'd like to spend the rest of my life with. I just hope that time will really heal all the wounds and we can go on with our lives without any bitterness of the past.

God bless us all sisses!
I'll not think of anyone or anything... I'll only think of you...

mchllgf

• Probationary
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 04:16:30 PM »
 :(  so to speak, i am in the same boat where you are right now. the only difference is that the years that we spent time together. my family and his parents thought that we'll end up marrying each other. now, that we have problems.. i told his mom about our situation.. she's mad at him. but i told him not to scold or whatsoever my boyfriend.

i am partly devastated because i trusted him so much.

yes, we have the same attitude towards our bf.. i'm a jealous type as well.. sabi nga ni bf, napakainsecure ko daw, but truth is hindi ko nga din maintindihan yung sarili ko kung bakit ako nagseselos.. not to mention, i am working as a nurse and my students would tell me that my bf is very lucky for having me.. kasi infairness to me, hindi din naman ako pangit.. actually i have suitors kahit na alam nilang my bf ko.. nasa long distance relationship kasi kame e, so madaming temptations along the way.. but i never ever lose control. kasi mahal na mahal ko siya.. actually, he's my first ever boyfriend.. my first everything.. for me ayoko ng magkaroon pa ng ibang boyfriend.. siya na nga sana..

during our first anniversary.. binigyan niya ako ng ring and we planned to get married. ang plan namen kapag 25 years old nako. but that will be on the 2012.. tagal pa diba?

hayy eto kame ngayon.. nambabae siya.. isang GRO. dancer sa club.. ouch diba? how can he trade our love for each other.. bago nga pala kame pumasok sa relationship.. 10 years na kameng magkakilala.. he's older than me by 6 years.. kabarkada kasi siya ng kuya ko e..

ewan ko din what to do.. but he's coming back.. nagiging sweet na naman siya.. nagbreak na kame.. but he still wants us to continue our relationship.. tapos lately parati na niyang minimention yung marriage..

do i still have to trust him!??????

im confused..

i love you like i could never love anyone else ever!!

Cookiemonster11

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 05:13:25 PM »
I can relate to this, though not for four years, just close to it. She left me for another girl. I thought we were so okay, no problems at all, just petty quarrels, then suddenly bigla na lang na may gusto na syang iba. Id gone through hell when he left, but after one year, he's asking me back. He broke up with the girl and told me that he realized how much  he love me and that he's so stupid for hurting me. When he came back I was already dating someone else, pero ayun, I guess I love him so much that I forget all the things he had done in the past. Were dating again. Pero hindi pa kame ulit I just dont want to hurry thing and end up hurting myself again.

^sis mshllgf I guess you can feel if he's sincere with his intentions. I felt it, that's why I accepted him again. And as of now I have no regrets of that decision, sana nga it will last na forever. Sometimes I cant help myself thinking of what happened in the past specially when Im spying on his ex's fb account. hehe. Pero I guess its normal, I hope that all my worries would vanish as time goes by.

Im happy with him right now. I guess, minsan ngkakamali lang talaga ang mga tao to realize things. Maybe you should give him a chance. pero one chance lang ah. And only if you feel his sincerity. ;D ;) :)

suikorayne

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2010, 09:36:21 PM »
buti k nga, almost 4 years lang. ako 5 yrs +.. pero nauwi lang sa wala...

mchllgf

• Probationary
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2010, 04:11:47 PM »
hayy how are you na mga sissies?? me.. we're fixing our relationship..

Myealexis21

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2010, 02:25:11 PM »
woah! 4 yrs, 4 months and 4 days...lots of 4 huh?! hindi lucky number ang four as per the Chinese..but anyways...

Mahirap talaga kapag you found out that there's someone else.  Pero mas mahirap kung nalaman mo at huli na...I mean kapag kasal na kayo at may anak na.  It just means that he is not the one..and he does not deserve someone like you.

While you are mending a broken heart, it is best to re-evaluate yourself.  I was a very clingy and jealous freak gf then I realized na dahil dun lalo ko lang sya pinapalayo sa kin.  I did not stopped being jealous, but I turned it one notch lower  ;D  then looked for activities that I can do with friends.  I let him have his time, and I have my own time and that helped coz now he would always be the one to ask where Im going and if he can come.  Since I have a lot in mind already, I got less time to get jealous or even think about it.  We got to talk more and have fun more on times that we are together. He felt daw na I trusted him more this time.  But also be careful not to be too lenient..sabi nga too much or  too little is not good, dapat moderate lang.

Im not saying that your being jealous is the reason why he broke up with you.  If a man loves you, he would not make that as an excuse to look for somebody else.  He would actually sit and talk to you and help you overcome your insecurities.  If he helped you and you still continued on being a jealous gf, then he did his part and you didnt. But he would have broken up with you first before courting or be interested in another girl.  Kaso, what I read in your post is that he only complained.
Trapped in between yesterday and forever

mchllgf

• Probationary
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 01:40:17 AM »
I can relate to this, though not for four years, just close to it. She left me for another girl. I thought we were so okay, no problems at all, just petty quarrels, then suddenly bigla na lang na may gusto na syang iba. Id gone through hell when he left, but after one year, he's asking me back. He broke up with the girl and told me that he realized how much  he love me and that he's so stupid for hurting me. When he came back I was already dating someone else, pero ayun, I guess I love him so much that I forget all the things he had done in the past. Were dating again. Pero hindi pa kame ulit I just dont want to hurry thing and end up hurting myself again.

^sis mshllgf I guess you can feel if he's sincere with his intentions. I felt it, that's why I accepted him again. And as of now I have no regrets of that decision, sana nga it will last na forever. Sometimes I cant help myself thinking of what happened in the past specially when Im spying on his ex's fb account. hehe. Pero I guess its normal, I hope that all my worries would vanish as time goes by.

Im happy with him right now. I guess, minsan ngkakamali lang talaga ang mga tao to realize things. Maybe you should give him a chance. pero one chance lang ah. And only if you feel his sincerity. ;D ;) :)

hi sis... yun na nga ang problem ko e.. kahit na binabalikan niya ako.. hindi ko pa din mafeel ang sincerity niya.. hayy natatakot nako..

ebiko

• proud MOMMI to my papit
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • my papit calls me "may-mi" [mommi]
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2011, 03:27:17 PM »
i remember a friend, LDR sila ng bf niya [abroad] --

at first, feel naman daw niyang love siya, kada uwi ng guy dito, halos patirahin na siya sa house nung guy, open naman din ang parents ng guy sa set-up nila, sa friend ko na din pinapadala yung sweldo nung guy, at yung friend ko na ang bahala kung magkano ang iaabot sa parents ng lalaki, nagtagal sila 4 years na ganon ang set up, then came january 2009, they were planning na to get married, nakapagpa-reserve na din sila ng church -- san sebastian.

come february 2009 -- nakikipag-hiwalay na yung guy, kasi manganganak na yung gf na nabuntis. sobrang devastated yung friend ko, to the point na ayaw na niyang lumabas ng kwarto, kasi umiiyak na lang, may times daw, pinagbabawalan siyang mapag-isa ng mother niya at baka kung anong gawin niya sa sarili niya.

naging curious ako kung ano ang nangyari, kung hindi man lang ba siya naghinala sa naging galaw ng bf niya, ang sabi niya, may isang gabi daw na, nagising siya wala sa bed yung bf niya, nasa salas, may kausap sa phone. she asked daw kung sino kausap niya, work-related daw yung kausap, pero after daw non, naging mainitin na ang ulo ni bf.

.:~ * ~:.

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. -- Elizabeth Stone

.:~ * ~:.

mchllgf

• Probationary
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2011, 04:05:37 AM »
sis ebiko:

ganyan ngayon yung bf ko.. engaged na kame actualy.. until one time.. may naka flirt nga siyang gro.. i talked to the girl and asked her kung anong ginawa nila.. yinapangan ko na.. kasi alam ko namang hindi aamin si bf.. ayun.. that girl said na nagsex nga daw sila.

and so, hinamon ko ng greak up si bf.. at dahil first bf and mahal ko talaga.. pinatawad ko siya.. actually inaayos pa din namen sa ngayon yung relationship namen..kaya lang.. ang mahirap dun is.. nagiging mainitin na nga ang ulo niya.. madalas na kameng nagaaway even kahit sa super liit na bagay lang..

hayy ayoko man mangyari samen na maghiwalay kame.. pero siguro dapat ko na siyang i let go.. right??

bathbodyandbeauty

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2011, 11:03:37 AM »
sis ebiko:

ganyan ngayon yung bf ko.. engaged na kame actualy.. until one time.. may naka flirt nga siyang gro.. i talked to the girl and asked her kung anong ginawa nila.. yinapangan ko na.. kasi alam ko namang hindi aamin si bf.. ayun.. that girl said na nagsex nga daw sila.

and so, hinamon ko ng greak up si bf.. at dahil first bf and mahal ko talaga.. pinatawad ko siya.. actually inaayos pa din namen sa ngayon yung relationship namen..kaya lang.. ang mahirap dun is.. nagiging mainitin na nga ang ulo niya.. madalas na kameng nagaaway even kahit sa super liit na bagay lang..

hayy ayoko man mangyari samen na maghiwalay kame.. pero siguro dapat ko na siyang i let go.. right??

Sis sya yung gumawa ng kalokohan tapos sya pa mainitin ang ulo? I'm sorry to say this sis but it seems your guy was not really sorry with what he did. To think na pinatawad mo sya, dapat mas maging maganda pa ang treatment nya sayo but it's the other way around.

ladyisabella

• GirlTalker
  • ~GT StaLkeR~
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2011, 02:14:43 PM »
ako 6 years relationship at 2 years live in, kakasal na sana this year kaso  pinagpalit sa 2 weeks lang nya na meet na girl sa new work nya. O diba? hehe.. 2 months na kame break at sobrang hirap ng pinagdaanan ko..as in sobra..ayoko na isa isahin dito kase pinipilit ko na [textspeak!] kalimutan lahat..

ok lang yan sis..
aminado ako kahit ngaun di pa [textspeak!] ako totally move on..
pero alam ko darating [textspeak!] time na maisip nya mga kagag**han ginawa nya sakin at mag sisisi din sya.

Swerte paren ako kase Love paren ako ng family nya, as in buong angkan nya,.sabi pa nga ng ate nya "Kung di ka na nya mahal, mahal ka naman namin at di na magbabago un" at ang sabi pa ng parents sya "wala ka kasalanan samin, anak na turing namin sayo" nung una nasasaktan ako kase sayang diba? both sides ok na e..pero sa totoo lang, tama na din un, kesa naman mangyare pa un ng kasal na kame diba, ibang level na un...

may plano c God sakin, satin..darating din ang time makaka move on na din ako, at pag dumating un..alam ko makikita ko na ang lalake para sakin. :)

at sis, merong karma..ang mga babaeng nangagaw ng bf o asawa may kalalagyan din yan someday and i bet di sila magiging masaya kase nag simula sila sa mali. :)
..Just another lesson to be learned, Gotta move on and  not lose faith
..Just another obstacle to take in my life before it gets too late
I won't give up
I won't stay down
This is what life's worth living for
I still believe in LOVE

krylle

• GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2011, 01:41:59 AM »
can relate to this. there's such a thing called KARMA. oh well =)
Life without love is like a tree without blossom and fruit

jpsv72

• I am a friend, a loving mom, wanna be a good wife and lastly a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • missing home.....
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2011, 01:00:11 AM »
what happened to sis chinita? any up dates????

kaya mo yan sis, napag daanan mo na dati and you survived, so here's another one, you will again survive, alam mo na kung gaano kasakit eh. Dress up and be pretty and go out, so that you will forget everything. Enjoy your life of being single sis. go go go! ;)

graceriabel

• GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011, 09:18:09 PM »
can relate to this. there's such a thing called KARMA. oh well =)

I like what you have said sis!! hahaha antayin na lang natin yun.. PAYBACK TIME!

miss resilient

• ..serving God, faithfully
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 07:06:51 PM »
sakto dito iyong song ni sarah geronimo na "sino nga ba sha sa puso mo, at nagawa mong iwan ang tulad ko.." i like that song.

daria

• GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2011, 10:35:30 AM »
may karma ba talaga?
bakit parang walang karma sa mga lalaki? sila lang laging masaya, sila ang laging nakakahanap ng kapalit.
like in the case of my ex. wala pang isang buwan, napagpalit niya na ko (3.5 years of relationship, with talks of marriage). before me, ganun din, wala pang isang buwan, nakahanap na siya ng iba.
he always finds somebody to replace the one he's with if he gets into a tight situation, siya na lang ang laging masaya. i know the karma here might be "he will never find himself", or "he's just lying to himself" etc, but still, he gets what he wants.
where is the karma there?

graceriabel

• GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2011, 03:15:41 PM »
Sis daria, magsaya sila ngayon dahil nakukuha pa rin nila yung gusto nila, pero one thing is for sure time will come babalikan sila ng ga ginawa nilang nakasakit sa atin. Maybe we can't see it now but in God's time, believe me sis and trust the God of justice. So smile sis there's still hope in Him. :)

ladyisabella

• GirlTalker
  • ~GT StaLkeR~
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2011, 09:48:30 PM »
Sis daria, magsaya sila ngayon dahil nakukuha pa rin nila yung gusto nila, pero one thing is for sure time will come babalikan sila ng ga ginawa nilang nakasakit sa atin. Maybe we can't see it now but in God's time, believe me sis and trust the God of justice. So smile sis there's still hope in Him. :)

tama! ako, kahit masakit sakin tinangap ko nalang..kase wala na naman ako magagawa kung ayaw na nya diba? pero alam mo nitong nakaraan..nagtext sya, then sinabi nya iniwan sya ng babaeng pinalit nya sakin. so, ayun, nakarma na nga sya..di na ko nagrereply sa mga text nya. basta ok na ko ngayn..sa help ng mga sis natin dito, basa basa ng ng mga payo nila..salamat mga sis! :)
..Just another lesson to be learned, Gotta move on and  not lose faith
..Just another obstacle to take in my life before it gets too late
I won't give up
I won't stay down
This is what life's worth living for
I still believe in LOVE

graceriabel

• GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2011, 06:50:06 PM »
wow talaga sis ganun? Oh diba see.. meron pa rin talagng darating na payback time. Ako naman share ko lang, hinahanap hanap nya ako nung last sunday sa church namin, sobrang plaingon lingon daw sya and he asked my friend kung bakit bigla daw ako nawal nun eh nakita lang daw niya ako kanina. Hahaha it's his lost. Sweet revenge naguumpisa na! hahaha

daria

• GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2011, 11:36:15 AM »
good for you guys.
my ex and i don't have common friends. so wala akong balita, at all.

karma? ewan kung maniniwala pa ko dyan.

siguro i'm quite happy na rin kasi maraming nanliligaw sakin (although wala akong gusto). at least affirmation na rin na i still have it.
hahaha.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.