Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 24 NOV 14
Have a loved one with cancer? Remind him that he's not alone by spending time with him and doing things that make him smile (e.g., watch
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Being Watched  (Read 19491 times)

iwannabeasupermodel

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Being Watched
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2012, 09:03:54 AM »
i'm glad of the text speak. kasi if puro mga text speaks ang nakapost dito sa gt, well this forum will look tacky. and sisses look on the bright side, it helps you practice to type and write in the correct way.  ;)

ako ayoko nung magiging watched/moderated dahil another person finds my opinion as harsh or something that isn't in line with her world and thus reports me. what the hell happened sa "to each his own", voicing your opinions, etc? that's unfair. if i find a president as incompetent or something, well that's how i see it and is there something wrong with that? however i chose to interpret it is something that i couldn't help, kasi nakafactor in din yung environment ko, people i interact with. eh i have activist friends and sometimes i agree with what they say. nakakainis talaga. you cant make people think the way you do and you have to respect their opinions no matter how different it is from yours.

the mods should talk first to the reported girltalker and let her defend her side if someone reports her. hindi yung bigla na lang magiging moderated or something ng walang kalaban-laban. eh di dapat pala inunahan ko na lang yung nagreport sa akin at nireport ko siya agad without posting my opinions/thoughts because her idea is against mine.
#cantbuyclass

prettynvain

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #101 on: November 27, 2012, 05:57:53 PM »
i'm being watched dahil sa paglagay ng "wow! thread 30" sa thread kung saan lagi akong nagpopost! there are lots or girltalkers na gumagawa ng ganun pero they are not being watched! sometimes, di rin maintindihan eh. it's just not fair!
If yesterday didn't end up the way you planned it, always remember.. "if God had wanted your yesterday to be perfect, then He didn't need to create today..."

prettyinpinkRN

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2013, 07:29:00 PM »
I'm being watched narin po right now.. Because of my two textspeak.. Bakit po ganun agad? I'm so sorry kung may na-violate akong rules.. Kailan kaya mawawala ang watched icon sa profile ko :(

may12

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2013, 11:28:19 PM »
Wouldn't it be more helpful kung specific nilang ilalagay yung na-violate mo?
Kasi I was given a warning... pero I can't figure out what post they are talking about.
How would I learn kung clueless ako sa na-violate ko?

minatay91

• A Whimsical, Dizzy and Maarte
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2013, 05:49:01 AM »
How long is the watched status going to stay?
I got it from saying, "new home na pala!" as a post.

zz

then andami ko makita "pasali, joining, wow ambilis ng thread, pajoin mga sis" then bago lang
na post then hindi sila watched. ok ::)
"The only shame in life is not having any."

Avoid what will require an apology.

charmedter

• GirlTalker
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2014, 03:16:15 PM »
Hi girls... ako din may nakalagay na 20% being watch... na sad naman ako kasi first time ko dito... ask lang po, is that the reason why i cant post replies..lagi kasi pag narereply ako sa thread, for approval pa,...eh mag two days na siya...thanks
Iive life to the fullest

simplepink

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm not mean. I'm not rude. I'm honest.
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2014, 11:37:42 PM »
i'm being watched dahil sa paglagay ng "wow! thread 30" sa thread kung saan lagi akong nagpopost! there are lots or girltalkers na gumagawa ng ganun pero they are not being watched! sometimes, di rin maintindihan eh. it's just not fair!

i'm being watched din dahil sa pagpopost ng "joining" at "subscribing". pangalawa ko na ito eh. kapag nakadalawa ka na saka ka lang malalagyan ng watched icon.. ;D kaso sana sa una palang, binigyan na ko ng warning na mali pala magpost ng ganun.

anyway, peace tayo moderator.. di na mauulit.  :D

oreo08

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Youtube
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2014, 05:42:30 AM »
Kung may makita kayo na nagpopost ng pajoin pasubscribe etc na hindi watched like you say, hit the report to moderator. Hindi naman naghahunting ang mods shempre so di nila nakikita lahat.

Help them do their jobs. If you see someone na violating the rules, REPORT.

glayse

• Probationary
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2014, 03:16:57 PM »
I just found out that I am also being watched. Nag post ako 2 beses lang and yung sa pangalawa kong post I received a warning and they deleted my post kasi text speak daw. I was hoping I was given a chance to edit my post para ma correct yung text speaks. I respect decision ng moderators. So now very careful na ako when typing my posts para di na maulit.  ;)

nixiquita

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2014, 06:46:51 PM »
ah eto pala yun. nacurious din ako haha

Miss.Pancake

• come and get it
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Finally it happened to me
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2014, 04:50:17 AM »
i'm being watched because i keep using the word "Ano" with a "u" instead of "o" so natetextspeak ako. Nakakaloka e hindi naman yun ata ang definition ng textspeak na pag wrong spelling e wrong. Tsaka hindi pa ba accepted yun with a "u". Ang labo talaga.

I started being watched at 30% ngayon nasa 23% nalang.
"Exercise gives you endorphins.Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't."

wangwang

• GirlTalker
« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2014, 01:36:22 PM »
ako warning din sa textspeak ng '[textspeak!]',dapat 'ano' pa la sis...buhay ;D

wonder_elle

• GirlTalker
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2014, 07:58:06 PM »
ako ilang beses na na watched, muted pa nga hahahaa... ang weird lang kasi parang ang hirap mag type dapat tama spelling lagi ;D kaloka

girlush

• GirlTalker
« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2014, 05:51:38 AM »
I PREVIEW nalang muna bago magpost para makita if me textspeak ba.
Ngayon yan na lagi ginagawa ko...
twice na ako nawarningan  ;D

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.