Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 28 NOV 14
Need to maximize room space? Make sure you utilize built-in closets and freestanding cabinets.
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: pa share po ng group for singles. e.g single professionals etc  (Read 14260 times)

pinkylady

• GirlTalker
i think this will help for me and to others to explore ourselves and to the outside world hehe. ayoko na ganito lang lage na nagmumokmok pag free time. it's kills me. it's a long process to move on. it's like a disease at ayokong maging theme song ko yung song ni jovit na too much love can kill ( tama ba title?)

wala na aksi ako makita dito na singles for christ etc.

hope for your response.thanks  ;)

chan_li

• Probationary
Re: pa share po ng group for singles. e.g single professionals etc
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 11:16:05 PM »
hi sis,

di mo naman kailangan mag mukmok pag mag-isa, you can find things to do which will make your time worth while. you can bond with your family, or friends, expert na sa pagiging single, kasi NBSB, hahaha... pero it doesn't mean na pag ganyan ang lifestyle malungkot. ako, happy naman, lagi lang ako nanonood ng mga downloaded tv series... it is how you make most of your time, hehe kanya kanyang trip lang yan ;)... minsan nakakatamad lumabas, mas ok pa magstay sa bahay...

tennisgirl

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 04:49:34 PM »
@pinki lady

visit mo website ng singles for christ and check mo yung areas kung san ka pwede mag-member
sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you  least expect happens...

douxmadchen

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 03:13:18 PM »
hi sis,

di mo naman kailangan mag mukmok pag mag-isa, you can find things to do which will make your time worth while. you can bond with your family, or friends, expert na sa pagiging single, kasi NBSB, LOL... pero it doesn't mean na pag ganyan ang lifestyle malungkot. ako, happy naman, lagi lang ako nanonood ng mga downloaded tv series... it is how you make most of your time, hehe kanya kanyang trip lang yan ;)... minsan nakakatamad lumabas, mas ok pa magstay sa bahay...

TAMA! haha. it's fun to be single, too. you're free to do whatever you want to do na walang kokontra. you can bond with your best friends and your family as well. just be yourself, have fun and enjoy... and who knows? baka may ma-attract din sa 'bubbly' you... :)
Because I believe that one day, I will meet a man from the future. :)

sweetubeng

• love to travel , shop, eat, read and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • without God life makes no sense.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 07:47:23 PM »
attend ka sis ng organization or community services or volunteer ka para maka meet ka ng iba ibang tao, attend ka ng singles for christ, attend ng feast or bible study pero anyway diko pa din na try i hope one day magawa ko din  ;)
Jeremiah 29:11 says, " 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' "

LIVE A LIFE that pleases GOD... not People.

Bubblin'

• Your sweet panda and resident
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I'm soo CoCo....
    • >>>Belldandy Chronicles<<<
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 03:17:01 PM »
single for almost 3 years pero hindi boring buhay ko.in fact mas enjoy ang buhay single kesa "in a relationship".. kasi walang relationship na hind "complicated".

sis this is the time to discover and learn more about yourself.marami akong natutunan tungkol sa sarili ko.from what shoe styles I REALLY want to what kind of life I REALLY want in the future,I discovered,and continually discovering,them today.mas naisip ko sila ngayong single ako.ngayong single din ako,I realized who my true friends are - I get to hang out with my elementary friends,I get to bond with my former high school not-so-close-but-now-working-on-it classmates,and nourish my long-term friendships.

I'm still on the lookout for new friends.kahit dito sa GT,may masipag lang na mago-organize ng meet-ups for singles,go ako...
I just realized I am not meant to be somebody's "someone" nor anyone's "The One";I am "The Only One" and I am meant for no one but "me,myself,and I".

I am the Black Swan.

beck19

• addicted to photography, coffee, and TRAVEL. :) and an inspired
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Pay It Forward
    • beckster multiplies
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 03:39:17 PM »
there are tons of things to do kesa magmukmok.. :) utilize your time while you still have it. minsan kasi pag in a relationship tayo, we tend to focus more to our relationship with our bf and neglect other more important stuff...

explore; travel
try out a new look
update your wardrobes
try a new sport/hobby
go to a retreat :)

and the list can go as long as you wish.. :)

sis bubblin ako rin, join ako pag may EB :D parang ang sarap mo kakwentuhan tungkol sa singleton eh. hehe
"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively "

http://beck19.multiply.com

Bubblin'

• Your sweet panda and resident
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I'm soo CoCo....
    • >>>Belldandy Chronicles<<<
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 03:42:15 PM »
@beck: sure sure sis...   ;) singles rule! hehe
I just realized I am not meant to be somebody's "someone" nor anyone's "The One";I am "The Only One" and I am meant for no one but "me,myself,and I".

I am the Black Swan.

beck19

• Super GirlTalker
  • Pay It Forward
    • beckster multiplies
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 03:56:00 PM »
^yeah.. singles rock, too.. :D
"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively "

jdash

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
  • Guy talker
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 10:17:06 PM »

sali ako sino taya ?  ;D
Whatever you think you are is whatever you are

purple_rain0721

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2010, 11:06:22 PM »
@beck19: ako din sis I want to meet new friends ^_^  right now, focus ko eh maghanap ng work.  once makahanap ako ng work, magta-travel ako.  I will enjoy my life to the fullest! I already gave away 6 years of my life to someone na hindi naman deserving.  It's time I give back those years sa sarili ko.  :)

@ \pinkylady: wag ka ng magmukmok sis.  you don't deserve to feel that way.  baka mamaya yung ex mo masayang masaya na sa buhay niya.  ikaw napag-iwanan na.  :)  develop a new hobby, reconnect with friends, karirin ang GT hehe.  best of luck to you!  :)
‎"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."

beck19

• Super GirlTalker
  • Pay It Forward
    • beckster multiplies
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2010, 12:30:04 AM »
^that's the attitude sis... :) goodluck and ENJOY.. :) mmwuah

sheng_kah

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2010, 11:04:13 AM »
sama ako dyan gusto ko rin makameet ng ibang tao eh ;D

pepperpotts

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2010, 06:59:08 PM »
maybe we could form a group - ok yung may mga bagong makikilala, make new friends na rin through this. whatcha think girls? who knows maybe we can create something out of it, we can be travel or gimmick buddies, explore new places, different activities (try something new & exciting like bungee jumping maybe) haha! : )
I may be wrong but I doubt it..

yellow_bell

• GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2010, 11:18:27 AM »
sali niyo naman ako mga sis. i feel so devastated. i am officially single starting today. after 2 1/2 years. parang gumuho mundo ko. ako lang kasi mag isa dito. lahat ng family at friends ko nasa province. i feel so alone.  :( :'(
like me. hate me. love me. i don't care.

purple_rain0721

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 06:13:32 PM »
hi sis yellow_bell! welcome to the thread!  :)

kaya mo yan sis! just keep yourself busy and pray ka palagi.  :)  hugz!  :)
‎"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."

yellow_bell

• GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2010, 08:23:36 PM »
thank you sis purple. please pm niyo ko if may gathering or something. I want to meet new friends. parang ang liit ng mundo ko.  :'(
like me. hate me. love me. i don't care.

florybel

• Probationary
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2010, 01:38:02 PM »

hi mga sis!! its nice to have this kind of group... puede ba ko mag join...  :)

cheers :D

purple_rain0721

• GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2010, 11:14:34 PM »
^ sure sis! welcome sa thread! ^_^

calin22

• Karurin-desu, kawaii!! :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Doraemon is love <3 Doraemon Collector <3
    • Crayons and Pensils
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2010, 01:23:15 AM »
sali niyo naman ako mga sis. i feel so devastated. i am officially single starting today. after 2 1/2 years. parang gumuho mundo ko. ako lang kasi mag isa dito. lahat ng family at friends ko nasa province. i feel so alone.  :( :'(

yellowbell.. i feel you sis.. ganyan din ako ngayon.. pero may improvements na ako.. pero syempre may factor padin na mahirap.. pero i started to join religious organization para magkaron ako ng care groups ^^, try mo din

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.