Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 23 AUG 14
Skip the chips! Instead, dip carrots or celery sticks in low-fat dressing for your afternoon snack.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: THE LAW OF ATTRACTION ♥  (Read 10179 times)

charmedjeng

Re: THE LAW OF ATTRACTION ♥
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 10:29:18 PM »
I can relate to this one. May super crush ako noon and lagi ko lang sya tinitignan together with his gf, sabi ko gusto ko sya sya lang ang gusto ko. After ilang months  nag usap nakami kasi same company din eh "hi, hello" lang ako lagi ang nag first move para mapansin nya ko  then after may time na di ko na masyado sya  naiisip kasi may nanligaw sakin iba na divert attention ko, eh di rin naging kami nung nanligaw sakin ..tapos one time nakita ko ulit sya yung time na magulo isip ko at malungkot nag usap kami pero this time mas matagal na he even asked me to hang out, hanggang na discover namin na may common interest tapos nag share sya about sa mga problems nya at mega kwentuhan kami. Ngayon M.U nakami, nag sabi na sya na he loves me,,,. its hard to believe na mngyayari toh though complicated pakami ngayon pero ang sarap isipin na LOA worked for me, dati binabasa ko lang ang thread na toh. Sana eventually maging kami rin In God's will=)

bakit complicated pa din kayo sis? parang nakaka relate naman ako sayo, heheh! :)
good look catches the eyes but good personality catches the heart... :D

Bridgette.

• GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2011, 11:49:50 PM »
Wow, seems to be working on everybody here, huh?  ;)
I am happy for all of you!

Pero I was just thinking na, if you think positive that something will happen, meaning you're waiting and expecting for it to happen. But I also believe that "less expectations = less disappointments". Nakakalito tuloy. Lol.

viewfrommyveranda

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2011, 03:24:53 PM »
Pa join mga sisters!

You know, even before the book The Secret came out and really popularized the law of attraction, back in the early 90's, there's this book by the author of Chicken Soup for the Soul called The Alladin Factor. Same basic principle -- in fact too basic. :-) It talked about visualization, doing those dream boards, etc.

I'm a 100% believer -- because this has happened to me! My first car, the kind of job I wanted, even very specific stuff like overseas trips and the things that I'd do when in a certain vacation.

BUT -- ito ang malaking but -- I felt it was easier to wrap my arms around these "dreams" when I was younger. Siguro age and experiences got me a bit jaded, hehe. I realized that it worked when I just believed -- as in no questions. Pero di naman yung obsessive belief. I'd but up photos place captions on my dream board -- and it's placed where I'd see it all the time. Promise, it really worked!  ;)

NOW, ito ang disclaimer daw - you can only wish for things you have control over.  ???

hedonista

• mastering law of attraction
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • extremely grateful. thank you thank you thank you
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011, 12:50:15 PM »
Are you talking about the book/DVD/CD/[textspeak!] Clip of The Secret?

If so, yes, I have seen it...and am not totally buying the idea. It's true that you have to have positive thinking - as opposed to a pessimistic/negative one. But I also believe that you have role to play to fulfill what you want to happen. Diba God help those who help themselves?

Have you seen the documentary dvd? have you read the book from page one to the last?
that's what the book tells its readers. you will make things happen not just attract positive things to your life. visualize ng visualize ng magandang trabaho di naman nag aaply --- hindi yan ang tinuturo sa The Secret. Even Jack Canfield said so, he didn't just stare at the dollar bill he put in his ceiling, he wrote a book and find the perfect publisher.

The law of attraction does not teach us to be JUAN TAMAD. nganga lang sa ilalim ng puno hintayin bumagsak ang bayabas. No, it is not that.

I respect you though if you are not buying the idea. but i just want to know if you read the book cover to cover, i think you missed the most important thing law of attraction is teaching its readers.
Nothing can come into your experience unless you summon it through persistent thoughts.

girlalou

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2011, 08:08:29 PM »
hmm i tried to apply this sa work.. pero sa love hindi pa effective eh but its not bad to be positive at all times, according to the book "the secret" you dont have to worry how the world will do it.. just believe have faith. Perhaps, it doenst mean na if we asked specifically for a person eh makukuha mo na cia.. but instead.. the person who is meant for you will be attracted to you soon....

fornarina

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 07:51:43 PM »
eto yung what i read also about the Law of attraction, i think i read it from bo sanchez's how to find your one true love....let's say you decide on what you want....to get married for example...to want to have someone to share your life every moment you wake up he's there beside you and all the nice stuff married couples do. But sometimes unconsciously we think of things that negates or cancels out what we want.  Kasi sometimes because of all the negativity that's happening around us we also get affected. Like a lot of couples separate, so sometimes we can't help but feel that it might happen to us. That life is getting more and more expensive nowadays, what more if you get married it's gonna be more expenseive and it's gonna be hard. We wana get married but afraid of the responsibilities of being in one. Yung mga ganun example. So parang naooverride nya yung unang thought mo. So you have to consciously think of what you WANT. I think you have to stop thinking of what you DON'T WANT. Sabi nga nya what you focus on grows. Just what it said in "The Secret". Hope this helps =)

chichi143

• Senior GirlTalker
  • love and light ^_^
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 01:56:19 PM »
Have you seen the documentary dvd? have you read the book from page one to the last?
that's what the book tells its readers. you will make things happen not just attract positive things to your life. visualize ng visualize ng magandang trabaho di naman nag aaply --- hindi yan ang tinuturo sa The Secret. Even Jack Canfield said so, he didn't just stare at the dollar bill he put in his ceiling, he wrote a book and find the perfect publisher.

The law of attraction does not teach us to be JUAN TAMAD. nganga lang sa ilalim ng puno hintayin bumagsak ang bayabas. No, it is not that.

I respect you though if you are not buying the idea. but i just want to know if you read the book cover to cover, i think you missed the most important thing law of attraction is teaching its readers.

I wanna see this documentary...
so bad...
be kind. whenever possible. its always possible.

hedonista

• mastering law of attraction
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • extremely grateful. thank you thank you thank you
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2012, 04:18:50 AM »
^ watch the dvd or read the book or download the ebook on your gadget, the goal is to learn about the law of attraction, for me the dvd didnt work cause i need to read it over and over especially when i have negative thoughts. It takes time to fully internalize this law.

but sis chichi143 - choose what works for you, i suggest you watch the documentary then buy the book. that's what i did :)
Nothing can come into your experience unless you summon it through persistent thoughts.

Razchelle

• GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2012, 06:38:35 AM »
The Secret works for me ALL THE TIME for material things mabilis magexcept for Love. This time I working on it.
Even the word 'IMPOSSIBLE' says 'I M POSSIBLE'

Filipinasadhart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I had a fear to start again....
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2012, 09:04:45 AM »
pa joined mga sis sa law of attraction.
Never give permanent feeling to a temporary person.

ettevyvi

• chic. quirky. hot.
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • sweet upfront, deadly inside.
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2012, 11:27:54 PM »
the law of attraction works. as long as you're still grounded with reality. it will go against you though if it will impose a negative impact in your life. :)
SIMPLE yet COMPLICATED.

hellojavi13

• be mine <3
  • GirlTalker
    • One Spatial-Pasig condo
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2012, 09:11:04 PM »
I'm a believer ng law of attraction dati pa, pansin ko before yung naging aware ako dito eh nagagamit ko na since nung bata pa ako kasi halos ng gusto ko ng bata ako nakukuha ko kasi positive talaga ako. ang law of attraction kasi hindi lang puro positive yung ma attract mo, kung negative kang tao ma aatract mo din yun kadalasan hindi lang talaga naten alam like for example before lagi ko iniisip bakit ganon na lang lage relationship ko with my past bf's lage na lang failed so ganun napansin ko na aatract ko ganong tipong guy and sometimes pansin nyo pag minalas kayo ng umaga lagi na lang nasasabi na ang malas malas ko naman ngayon kaya yun sabi ng law of attraction at sub conscious mind mo malas ka talaga pero try mo maging positive as much as possible at i visualize lahat ng gusto mo material things man or whatever matutupad yun basta faith lang. like for example pa endo na ko sa work and I need sale naging positive lang ako at iniisip ko bebenta talaga ako at malakas ang faith at ayun dumating naman! :)
Signature edited.

pink_crystal

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2012, 04:33:10 PM »
i know about this. i practice this. basically, the law of attraction states that you attract what you send out. if you send out from within yourself positive energy, then positive energy is what you get back as well, hence, all things positive will come your way based on what you really want. The Secret was shared to me by a good friend and since then, i started reading about topics in relation to this along with him and it has helped me a lot in understanding happiness and getting what you want for yourself. if you practice this daily, it becomes easier. the key here is to believe without a doubt that you will get what you want and that's what manifests. what you want in life, you can create for yourself. you just have to take responsibility for all your actions. masarap tong pag-usapan because in all honesty, it does work. :)

shineadet

• GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2012, 07:44:39 PM »
joining...
nagsa-start pa lang ako nito...
" footprints in the sand"

chichi143

• Senior GirlTalker
  • love and light ^_^
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2012, 03:55:29 PM »
i am just able to finish the first 2 books which is "The Secret and The Power."
And i am already a believer.
Dami kong natutunan and it really makes me feel lighter everyday... less worries.. less stress na rin... kasi lagi kong iniisip yung sinabi lagi sa book na if it's not something that will bring you joy, then don't think about it, dont talk about it or dont even look at it!
Which is true... Kasi sometimes tayo lang nakakapagpa-complicate ng mga bagay-bagay just by thinking negative thoughts.

So stay positive lang!!!
be kind. whenever possible. its always possible.

pink_crystal

• GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2012, 10:45:13 AM »
"Kasi sometimes tayo lang nakakapagpa-complicate ng mga bagay-bagay just by thinking negative thoughts.

So stay positive lang!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i totally agree... :)

toffeenut

• GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2013, 08:19:28 AM »
sino author nitong book?

dkbgutierrez

• GirlTalker
  • must be another wandering soul
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2013, 08:47:48 AM »
^rhonda byrne

There were times that it worked pero frustrating lang pag hindi... hahaha.. Ang masasabi ko lang, let's just work for the things we want and what happens happens. Naalala ko yung nabasa ko sa zenhabits.net... Sabi we have this illusion of control.. We think that we can control our lives but the truth is we don't.

To quote:
"We have been trained to set goals, and then work on the actions that lead to those goals … and yet how often do those goals fail? How often are we trying to control a future that we cannot predict?
Did you know five years ago that the world would turn out as it has — that Obama would be president, that the stock markets would have crashed, that we’d be deep into a recession, that earthquakes and tsunamis would hit, that you’d be doing exactly what you’re doing today?

Of course not. We don’t know the future, much less control it. We like to think we do, but that never turns out to be true
."

Well, I agree that we don't have control over everything.. Our control has its limits.. And everything that falls out of our circle of control should be entrusted to Him.

lady_avoidant

• GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2013, 01:36:48 PM »
since 2010 nung 4th year college na ko at pa review na sa board exam ,ginamit ko ang secret na to. Ni-introduce kasi to ng review center namin ..pina-watch nila kami ng video nito kaya ni-apply ko rin sa sarili ko. Inisip ko lang na may license number na ko at may title na ang dulo ng name ko. Sinulat ko ito sa notebook, cartolina, etc.lol ayun! Naka 1 take nga. Sa career naman, inisip ko na makapasok sa isang GOCC institution, eto na nga at andito na ako. Sa lovelife ko na naman eto i aapply. Sana wala pa ring palya.hehe

oshiawase

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2013, 09:57:11 PM »
Okay. I want to try this out seriously this time. Hahaha. I'll tell you if it comes true.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.