Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 22 NOV 14
If you want to establish a business but only have a small capital, go online! Social networking the best way to let your services get known
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Prada bags  (Read 49446 times)

anneG

• Senior GirlTalker
Prada bags
« on: June 24, 2010, 04:30:33 PM »
Any feedback on Prada bag, is it more expensive than Chanel or LV?

legal2shop

• GirlTalker
Re: Prada bags
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 07:40:07 PM »
generally cheaper than Chanel and probably as expensive as LV.  Depends on the style, material, etc.

One positive thing is that Prada bags always go on sale so best to wait till they go on sale.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 07:35:58 PM »
If  you hit the deerskin leather Pradas... they cost more than LVs and Chanel flaps.  But you seldom see these in the GB4 store.

Every brand has it entry level bags, and higher end bags...
Like, there is a  Chanel tote that uses (exclusive to Chanel) 80-year old croc skin that comes in at Php3.5Million.  O eh di tinapatan nya the Hermes Birkin croc na rin.   Mas limited pa the number of such Chanel crocs.  But sure heavy, heavier than the Birkin.

moonstar_004

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 01:36:46 PM »
i'm contemplating on buying this saffiano metal wallet in black, to give my LV brazza a rest. it's simple lang.

moonstar_004

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 08:53:09 PM »
how are the prices in greenbelt?

Bagluvah

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 08:33:34 PM »
I am in love with the denim tote and it's cheap too! Maganda Prada kasi pag nag sale, mura na rin and I adore their designs too
I wish I have a money tree!

byutijunkie

• Senior GirlTalker
  • lover of all things fab!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 10:20:38 AM »

what asian country has the best priced (pinakamura) prada bags? 
“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!”
                   --Coco Chanel

chikka101

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 04:08:24 PM »
^I saw some in hk cheaper there than here in manila but not much parang less 2k lang

FabFabFab=)

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 04:27:39 PM »
Big fan of prada bags but once palang ako bumibili sa greenbelt.  IMO, over sila magpresyo.  This particular purse i bought in HK for example, costs only 20k-ish, pero dito, it is around 35 yata (USD that time is only P42).
When I get tired of shopping, I sit down and try on some shoes.

foxy_princess

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 09:21:33 PM »
Anyone knows a reliable Prada seller? Super expensive nga at Greenbelt

prisma

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2010, 09:28:15 PM »
Sa HK cheap lang sa mga Stations.

I saw a lady toting a prada leather bag with gold hardware- ang ganda!!

rics

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2010, 07:10:15 AM »
I think even if there is a sale, hindi naman din ganoon ang bawas sa price. There is this one bag that i like that i saw in their website, contemplating hard on buying it, between an LV in a design that i like and this prada bag i just mentioned, siguro I'll go with the later na lang since its leather and much affordable ang price.
-- If the only prayer you say in your life is "Thank you Lord," that would suffice. --

alexxaa

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2010, 10:25:28 AM »
There are some style ng prada that goes on sale. Mas mura siya compare to LV and Chanel..

candyzire

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 11:05:02 PM »
i recently bought Prada belt & wallet saffiano metal...i'm super loving it!
got it from SSI sale...great buy yung belt got it 65% off while the wallet 45% off.

raldaba

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 06:20:32 PM »
I got my new prada bag saffiano lux color blue(cobalto). It's cheaper in Italy cost me 1180 euro

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, 08:55:58 PM »
i bought tessuto gaufre in fumo. 2250sgd. mas mura ba sa hk?

marie77

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 09:36:56 PM »
i bought tessuto gaufre in fumo. 2250sgd. mas mura ba sa hk?
Sis m_lim, I don't know if mas mura sa hk, but I think few dollars lang ang difference ng prices ng bag sa singapore and hk. :)

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2011, 11:19:48 PM »
Yung mga bossings ko, they love Prada bags (the leather ones), chic and understated kasi ang dating. Pero wala pang Prada bag, na tumatawag sa akin as of now.
Pero nung nasa Singapore kami late last year, i saw a very nice Prada Wallet (may 2 versions, yung isa may skull, yung other variant,wala), upon conversion 26K lang sya. Kaso naibili na ako ng hubby ko ng Gucci wallet kaya bye bye Prada wallet. Mga 2 days ko din inisip at bibilhin ko sana talaga at balak ko na lang sana isell si Gucci pero syempre di ko na ginawa kasi baka maoffend hubby ko, kasi sya namili nung wallet. Pero this year, Prada wallet ang target ko! : )

Lynelle

• Junior GirlTalker
  • love..love..love
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 10:59:58 PM »
yesterday I saw somebody carrying a light lavender or pink na prada..style niya is like LV NF, I fell in love with it. where can I buy kaya?

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.