Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 22 OCT 14
Invest in closet classics like one little black dress, a white polo shirt, and a pair of slacks. After you have them all, you can splurge
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: FIRST LOVE  (Read 18338 times)

anir

• I'm a smoker, melancholic, loner, painter, geek, executive secretary and a full time
  • GirlTalker
  • the woman... beyond the usual
Re: FIRST LOVE
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2010, 04:29:15 PM »
first love? very immature...

he was my childhood friend turned boyfriend...

woman with no regrets...

sxymnky

• Senior GirlTalker
  • If I could, I would. Trust me.
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2010, 06:20:44 PM »
My PARTNER.... in Crime  ;)

Si Robin....hindi si Padilla si ....Hood!  :D

(huwag ka tumawa....kutusan kitah !)  :D
The monkey never complains that he has no comb :P

Somebody must take a chance. The monkeys who became men, and the monkeys  who didn't are still jumping around in trees making faces at the monkeys  who did. :D

honey-ecclaire

• An endless loving mother and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • you can't resist but to have a second look!
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2010, 06:43:03 PM »
firts love>..corny but he's my husband..

naku katakot-takot na tili ang inabot nya sa akin everytime he plays baskteball in our area..at first ayaw ayaw pa..sa akin din pala babagsak..

on and off kase he's not taking me seriously i was HS then tapos sya College..tapos he's always making play with me..huhuhu!he's making me paiyak..tapos i told myself na iiyak sya pagnag-college ako kase gaganda na hehe papayat pala..he said im pusa daw kase im chubby tapos ayun..nung college ako he had his gf ayun for revenge..jinowa ko..haha!in the end ako nanalo...

he broke up with her,ayun nainlove si loko..we have our son,happily married!bwahahahaha!
I'm living my life the way I want!

Vera

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 01:18:46 AM »
My first love. I'm supposed to get fluttering butterflies in my stomach by mere mention of the words but that doesn't happen anymore. I remember him so well, but I could not relate to what I felt for him, so I'll just tell a story.

We met at a freshman dorm at UPD. We come from the same region in the Philippines, we both play the piano, we both speak the same language... these were enough to start the spark. What started as a casual exchange of piano pieces turned into an exchange of Valentines' gifts. We started to look forward to days when we'd see each other, had dinner together, and went to church together.

He became my boyfriend on August 18 and, until now, he'd still send me a message on Yahoo Messenger every time that day comes. He'd say, "Happy X Anniversary.... kidding" with a row of smileys. I think the gesture is cute but, sometimes, I wish he'll quit doing that and start to see August 18 as just another day.

We was an achiever, tall (at 6') and an ROTC officer. On top of that, he was brilliant and handsome. In fact, when I see Chris Harrison on TV, I remember my first love because he just looks like him. Not to boast but in terms of looks and brilliance, for me, he was incomparable. People always thought we were a good match. I believed them; however, I was in a hurry about our relationship -- I must've scared the hell out of the student in him. One day, I asked him about his plans after college. He said, he wanted to work for a Japanese company that he had been eyeing all these years and help his parents send his sister to school. I expected him to include me in his "future" plans. Fast forward, five years later, I realized I shouldn't have asked him that question. I wouldn't have felt the hurt.

We were so immature and lived in the present. We didn't think on a grander scheme of things. In short, we misallocated our time and ended up with mis-prioritized things. I wanted to make sure he had plans for us after graduation because I included him in my plans. I didn't understand the uncertainty of the future and didn't like his "come what may" remark. He needed to commit that we'd still be together after I leave the university. He didn't. I left him after college.

We didn't see each other for years, until I found out one day that he was my next door neighbor in Makati. I was in law school then, he worked for a Japanese company, the company he's been eyeing for years. We spent days together and he introduced me to Korean movies -- I found them hilarious and I ended up hoarding a lot of DVDs I couldn't understand one bit if it weren't for the subtitles. I wanted for the emotions to come back but I couldn't even fake it.  I could tell, even without words, that he wanted me back. I feel bad that I couldn't even bring myself to even hold him tight.

That's when I realized that he's the past and, at that time, I lived in the present.

I didn't feel anything, not even hurt. I silently wished the feelings would come back but it never did. I've outgrown him in terms of how I see things and my view on life. He wasn't my ideal guy anymore. He is my age by he simply was too young for me. His thoughts will never suffice my mental needs, and he still liked Warcraft -- one thing I could not stand for a minute.

The last time I met him was in 2005. He treated me to a nice dinner at Greenbelt. He just returned from Tokyo. (We both speak Japanese, by the way, but we never conversed using it. We always talk to each other in our native tongue (Ilonggo). )

We would have celebrated our 13th year anniversary on August 18, 2010 but that will never happen. I'm sure, though, that he'll send me a "Happy 13th Anniversary" joke on Yahoo Messenger since he never skipped a year. I hope, this year, he'd skip it.

I now live in San Francisco with my husband and son. He lives in Tokyo all by himself. I am happy that he's living his dream and I hope he has found love. He never did, after we broke up. I'm not sure what his reasons are but he said he's not in a hurry. One thing he told me though, he still looks forward to greet me when August 18 comes.

divine dreamer

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 03:23:43 AM »
late bloomer ako eh.. i was still playing until i was 14 i think.. and then all girl's school kami.. so hanggang crushes lang ako before.. tapos sobrang choosy ako.. :p one thing i can never tolerate.. womanizers.. kaya aloof ako sa guys except of course sa friends, eh lahat ng friends ko nun lalaki, kaya alam ko lahat ng kalokohan.. :p my first real love was when i was 18.. he was 21.. i met him from a common friend.. he's a fine arts student.. i'm from rehab sciences.. we're both from ust.. the first time we saw each other.. they were painting sa botanical garden and we were having our comparative anatomy.. lumingon lang siya tapos deadma na..:p so i never thought he was interested.. until my friend told me that he was asking for my number.. then we met sa benavidez after school, for about 5 mins i think.. :p then after a while naging kami na..i was really weird then, i'd break up every two weeks.. he'd be crying on the phone.. it was my first relationship kasi.. i didn't know how to act... what to do.. i was scared.. lahat na.. until one day he got tired and he broke up with me.. mga more than a year na rin kami nun.. in fairness naman ang tagal ko rin siyang napahirapan.. kaya wala akong nagawa kasi kasalanan ko naman talaga.. :p then he dated someone.. grabe, that was my first heartbreak too.. ang sakit pala talaga.. i was crying every night for months.. tapos, parang tinutusok yung heart ko..:p basta ganun yung feeling.. parang di ka na makahinga o ayaw mo na talagang huminga..:p lol..
then i texted him one night.. after 5 months... when i was sure na nakagetover na ko.. i sent him a.. "god bless you :)"  text... for me it was like trying to resolve the past and letting him know that i'm at peace with the past already.. but as i ready for the first peaceful sleep i was going to have for months, he texted me with.. "sweet dreams baby"... i was shocked and kinda hated him for that cause it took me a while to get over.. and he's trying to ruin it.. :p he sent a 2nd message asking if he could call.. and i said yes.. he said things are over between him and the girl.. that he feels guilty because he was with her but his heart is still with me... that he wanted to move on but i am all he could think about.. that he knows it's going to be a hard and probably painful journey cause i'm really crazy.. but that he's willing to take the risk.. i said sorry.. and that we'll start all over again.. and we did.. it has been 7 years now.. and we're still going stronger... first love, first boyfriend, first kiss, first heartbreak.. first everything.. :)
and now, we're already planning for our wedding next year.. :)

some people are asking if i feel like, i missed out on things.. well, during the first few years..we would fight and break up like other couples do.. and i would date during the break ups... but at the end of the day.. he's still the one i want to be with.. :)
on the contrary, i actually feel very lucky.. no matter how imperfect other areas in my life seems to be... when i look at him and feel our love for each other.. i feel like, i have everything already.. :)

pumpkin13

• Prinsesang Kalabasa and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • GirLTalker '06
    • Products of a boggled mind
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 09:01:49 AM »
^ i love your story sis. stirred my heart. you're one lucky woman. :)
Sometimes, it takes a great good fall to know where you really stand.

Blogger by heart

luisacart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Never judge a book by it's genre.
    • My Adventures in Finding Mr. Right
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2010, 12:08:03 PM »
naku! first love! kindergarten pa lang ako in love na ako. sabi nga ng nanay ko maaga daw akong lumandi. pero.. it's funny because late bloomer din ako in terms being in a relationship. wala kasi akong masyadong sineseryoso sa buhay e.

ang first true love ko is college na. i think i was 17. transferee student siya. tall, dark, and handsome. sabi ng mga kabarkada kong babae nung kinwento ko sa kanila na crush ko '[textspeak!] bagong transfer na student eh nahihibang daw ako kasi ang pangit daw!

anyway, naging classmate kami sa isang subject. tapos siempre crush ko, kinaibigan ko. naging kabarkada. kaso ang niligawan niya ay yung friend namin na isa na ka-love team niya sa classroom. na-hurt ako ng tindi nun kasi '[textspeak!] kalove team ko eh mukhang instik eh hindi ako mahilig sa ganun ang type ko eh moreno.. tipong pilipinong pilipino. tapos 'yung mukhang instik ang nangligaw sa akin. ka-love team ko sya kasi pareho kaming singkit daw.

binasted si first love ng nililigawan niya. na-depress yata si first love kasi hindi na namin siya nakasama masyado after nun.

a few semesters later, naging classmate kami ulit sa isang subject. nabuhay ang tinatago kong crush sa kanya. one day, nagkabiruan kami ng bff kong girl na nakakaalam na crush ko si first love. she dared me na itext si first love ng i love u! ginawa ko naman. lol tapos nung nagreply sya ng "ano ibig sabihin nito?" sabi ni bff, i dare u na ligawan mo yan. eh.. ewan ko ba kung bakit ako umoo.. puro biruan lang kasi eh. pero nagtext ako sa kanya ng: pewde ka bang ligawan? lol ayun na un. nung una nakikiride lang din sya, tapos nagkadevelopan. kakaloka ang first love ko.

nung lumipat ako ng america, nag-break din kami. ang balita ko may asawa na sya at may anak na ngaun.
*WHEN YOU'RE FALLING, DIVE!~~

divine dreamer

• GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2010, 12:23:41 PM »
^ hehe.. nakakatuwa naman, ang kulit.. :P hehe..

@pumpkin13: thanks sis.. :) i always tell him that.. ;) kinikilig naman pag sinasabihan ko niyan.. hehe.. :p

funny, i just realized that today is our 7th year and 4th month anniversary.. :)
i wasn't aware when i wrote my story.. kakatuwa.. ;)

blanchejbv12

• "Sexy mommy"
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2010, 04:31:26 PM »
I had my first love when i was 14 yrs old sya naman mag 19 yrs old na. Nafeel ko yong ibang feeling towards opposite sex nong 12 yrs old ako.. That time kasi feeling ko bata pa ko nakikipaghabulan pa nga ako sa mga kalaro ko eh. Bigla niya hinawakan yong kamay ko sabay sabing di ka na bagay makipaglaro dalaga ka na and your so pretty.. Hayz parang meron something sa mata nya na bigla ako nahiya ang instantly nag ka crush sa kanya (chinito kasi siya). And right after that situation pag nakikita niya ko sinasabi niya sa akin na iintayin daw niya ko.. in still innocent that time madali ako naniwala .... I fell in love with him pero di ko sinasabi sa kanya pero alam ko ramdam niya. One time nasa duyan ako nag swing ako lang ang tao sabi niya sa akin i love you shocks ako kasi for the first time narinig ko iyong words na yon heaven naramdaman ko. Pero di ko siya sinagot muntik pa lang sabi ko sa kanya bata pa ako hirap kasi una ka pinanganak hehe parang lines sa movie ni sharon and robin nyeks) lagi niya ko kinikindatan pag nakikita niya ko which make my heart more fond of him. Lalo ko siyang minahal... pero sa kanya ko din na feel una pain kasi.. di ko lam kung niloloko niya lang ako dahil very fragile bata diba.. my gf na pala siya and the girl is pretty ha same age sila. Pinagseselosan pa nga ko ng gf nya eh. pero ang totoo ako ang nagseselos di lang ako vocal kasi nahihiya ako... Pero nag move on na ko antagal ko bago naka move on kasi naging deep na naramdaman ko sakanya eh dahil sa mga pinararamdam nya.

pero ngayon kapag naalala ko yong first love ko natatawa nalang ako, napapangiti tsaka napapailing kasi andali talaga ko naman nag pagoyo sa lalaki na yon. Pero dahil sa kanya naging strong ako lalo na in terms of relationship na uuto no..  ;)

Gladz31842

• you can check!
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2010, 05:02:59 PM »
@divine dreamer: love your story sis :)

divine dreamer

• GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2010, 06:09:34 PM »
^^ thanks sis.. :D glad you like it.. :)

ysa.belle

• a mother, sister, daughter, wife and lover... oh and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • been there, done that...
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2010, 03:19:29 PM »
late bloomer ako eh.. i was still playing until i was 14 i think.. and then all girl's school kami.. so hanggang crushes lang ako before.. tapos sobrang choosy ako.. :p one thing i can never tolerate.. womanizers.. kaya aloof ako sa guys except of course sa friends, eh lahat ng friends ko nun lalaki, kaya alam ko lahat ng kalokohan.. :p my first real love was when i was 18.. he was 21.. i met him from a common friend.. he's a fine arts student.. i'm from rehab sciences.. we're both from ust.. the first time we saw each other.. they were painting sa botanical garden and we were having our comparative anatomy.. lumingon lang siya tapos deadma na..:p so i never thought he was interested.. until my friend told me that he was asking for my number.. then we met sa benavidez after school, for about 5 mins i think.. :p then after a while naging kami na..i was really weird then, i'd break up every two weeks.. he'd be crying on the phone.. it was my first relationship kasi.. i didn't know how to act... what to do.. i was scared.. lahat na.. until one day he got tired and he broke up with me.. mga more than a year na rin kami nun.. in fairness naman ang tagal ko rin siyang napahirapan.. kaya wala akong nagawa kasi kasalanan ko naman talaga.. :p then he dated someone.. grabe, that was my first heartbreak too.. ang sakit pala talaga.. i was crying every night for months.. tapos, parang tinutusok yung heart ko..:p basta ganun yung feeling.. parang di ka na makahinga o ayaw mo na talagang huminga..:p lol..
then i texted him one night.. after 5 months... when i was sure na nakagetover na ko.. i sent him a.. "god bless you :)"  text... for me it was like trying to resolve the past and letting him know that i'm at peace with the past already.. but as i ready for the first peaceful sleep i was going to have for months, he texted me with.. "sweet dreams baby"... i was shocked and kinda hated him for that cause it took me a while to get over.. and he's trying to ruin it.. :p he sent a 2nd message asking if he could call.. and i said yes.. he said things are over between him and the girl.. that he feels guilty because he was with her but his heart is still with me... that he wanted to move on but i am all he could think about.. that he knows it's going to be a hard and probably painful journey cause i'm really crazy.. but that he's willing to take the risk.. i said sorry.. and that we'll start all over again.. and we did.. it has been 7 years now.. and we're still going stronger... first love, first boyfriend, first kiss, first heartbreak.. first everything.. :)
and now, we're already planning for our wedding next year.. :)

some people are asking if i feel like, i missed out on things.. well, during the first few years..we would fight and break up like other couples do.. and i would date during the break ups... but at the end of the day.. he's still the one i want to be with.. :)
on the contrary, i actually feel very lucky.. no matter how imperfect other areas in my life seems to be... when i look at him and feel our love for each other.. i feel like, i have everything already.. :)

wow.
♥ Life is a journey from one point to another. You know where you will end up, but you don't know what route will get you there... ♥
 :)

divine dreamer

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2010, 06:31:23 PM »
^fairy tales do come true.. and happy endings too.. ;)
we're far from "the end" though.. :p lol..

am glad you like it.. :) hope you can share yours din sis.. ;)

openmindedsoul

• GirlTalker
  • hardworking mom and loyal wife
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2010, 09:37:24 AM »
oo naman! i am married to him now for 8 years.  ;)

he was my first love,  i was 15 then and he was 18. when i went to college i had other bfs but in the long run, i ended up with him.  ;D
aim for excellence! :)

miss resilient

• ..serving God, faithfully
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2011, 04:17:55 PM »
he was my schoolmate in highschool..

hay naku napakamemorable ng first time na magmeet kami..nakasalubong ko siya noon, im going upstairs tapos siya going somewhere with his tropa...tapos among the boys sa kanya ako napatingin..then siya rin..among us, sakin siya napatingin..

di namin inalis ang tingin with each other hanggang sa malayo na kami sa isa't isa..aysus!

then nagkakilala kami thru common friend..ayon..the rest is history..naging bf ko siya for a while..then nagbreak nung college na ako because we parted ways...then bago maggraduation nagkita kame..then after several years na di pagkikita nalaman ko ...he already died  :'(

@vera..parang kwento yan ni vilma and christopher sa movie ah..yung about sa chinese family ano bang title nun yung umabot ng part 5?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 04:21:03 PM by miss resilient »

prettyliciousme

• GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2011, 04:36:39 PM »
mgpost pa kayo ng mga first love niyo..kakatuwang magbasa..

A relationship with God is the only thing that will quench our soul's longing. Jesus Christ said, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."

daveigh

• Kikay Geek na
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Misis ni Bokyo at mommy ni Mr. Bajuju
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2011, 04:54:49 PM »
Ahh. First Love. Just thinking about him gives me the creeps. LOL!

O sya, kwento na. I met him when I was in 1st yr high (agang lumandi, i know right!  :P). More of curiosity on my part actually. He's a sophomore. Tall, mestizo, tsinito, makwento. Nice guy too. On our first year, I was so into him. I daydream about him everyday, put all our "sweet nothings" in my journal (that's why I cringe everytime I read my diaries! Haha!). I always fantasize me & him going to long road trips to nowhere, just being with him is enough. Pero our relationship seems to cool off every end of school year, even nung 2 years na kami. Biglang no communication. And then on our 3rd year (3rd yr HS na ako, him a senior, about to graduate), our relationship bloomed. As in the kilig factor was with the both of us. Holding hands, PDA galore. Kahit sa school, LOL! Pero hanggang second base lang kami, very wary pa rin ako for myself. Pero nung naging senior naman ako (at college stude na sya), suddenly the magic was gone. I broke up with him, gave him reasons na di naman totoo. He even cried, I pretended to (i know im so mean). Pero wala na talaga eh. Our so-called relationship was 3 years long, pero di ko maramdaman na we know each other that well.

And then a few months after, I saw him again. He visited the school (intramurals kasi nun, most of the newly grads came to watch) and he asked if we could be together again. I was again, curious if we could work it out. Pero after 3 months, wala rin. I fell in love with another guy. Yup, mean girl again.

I saw him after a few months, he was with another girl (whom i think he eventually married) and I was with the new flame. We were in good terms naman. Siguro dahil may kanya-kanya nang buhay. :)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:56:23 PM by daveigh »
Thank you Lord for our new inspiration!

icee_star

• Blessed
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2011, 04:56:05 PM »
First love? Haha, ang dami ko yatang "first love". Sa dami ng "kinabaliwan" kong boys di ko alam kung sino sa kanila ang first love ko. Lol.

Una when I was in high school. First time ko siya makita (he was 2nd year, 1st year naman ako), crush ko na siya. I thought typical crush lang, kasi may mga naging crushes din ako when I was in elementary. Akala ko ganung feeling lang. Then habang tumatagal, gusto ko lagi ko na siya nakikita. Hindi ako nag-entertain ng iba kasi umaasa ako sa kanya. To the point na naging stalker na ako, sinundan ko kung saan siya sumasakay pauwi, nung nalaman ko na taga-Taguig siya, hinanap ko yung Last name nila sa Pldt directory, tapos tinawagan ko isa-isa and luckily, tsumamba! Naging ka-phonepal ko siya for 4 months yata. Pero ako lagi tumatawag sa kanya. Syempre di naman araw-araw, every other day lang, LOL! Tapos nakipila at sumakay din ako sa jeep na sinasakyan niya to know where exactly his house is. Nung foundation day namin, I secretly requested for his picture tapos nilagay ko sa wallet ko. Mga ganun, nakakaloka talaga!! Di ko naimagine na nagawa ko yun. Pero wala kaming common friends, di ko naman nagawang magpakilala sa kanya. Tumagal ang "obsession" ko hanggang maka-graduate siya. So more or less 2 years din ako nagpaka-ga** sa kanya. Nung nalaman ko may gf na siya, I cried pa that time, feeling super hurt. Pero di ko naman siya BF.

So feeling ko yung story ko eh hindi naman tlaga first love. Pero I invested so much feelings sa taong hindi ko naman BF. Imagine, I never had a BF in my entire HS days because of him (kailangan talaga meron? LOL) so feeling ko love na din yun.

:D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:02:49 PM by icee_star »
Believing in God's perfect plans..

sweet_cherry

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2011, 07:51:56 PM »
first love - Na-two time ako with me knowing it all along, kasi ayokong mag-away sila ng barkada niya who told me about his other girl. Fast forward to the present: sila na ng asaw ni friend who told me he was two-timing me. Ang bait na friend di ba?

thestargazer

• Is now Mrs. Guiao :)
  • GirlTalker
  • is one happy wife and mom :)
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2011, 09:59:16 PM »
hay, hindi ko na matandaan. Pero mga 8 years ago na ata...

ang maganda sa first love, napaka idealistic mo pa, wala kang takot at buhos na buhos ka....pero syempre hindi mag wo-work out...

mas marami ka lang natutunan...hindi pala lahat ng nababasa mo about love ganun, ganun lang. :)

Vive bene, spesso l'amore, di risata molto

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.