Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 03 SEP 14
When you read the newspaper in the morning, check out the funnies too--they'll put a smile on your face before you head for work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: IELTS / TOEFL  (Read 26381 times)

maye2k

• GirlTalker
Re: IELTS / TOEFL
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2011, 12:03:02 PM »
hello mga sis.. may mga free online sites ba for review sa IELTS? pls pa share naman po. thanks

trinity94

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Google and Mr. Webster are the best defense!
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2011, 11:02:45 PM »
^marami po... just google and youll find a lot of resources... but, remember that preparing for the IELTS does not mean testing yourself... rather, you should train yourself to be good in the four aspects of the english language...

yes, the academic test is different from the general test... before youre given the test, you will be asked the reason why youre taking the test... i suggest that if you do have a plan of pursuing your studies abroad, take the academics test... some schools kasi would require you to take the ielts academics test even if youve already taken the general test...
If you can't keep your Integrity ONLINE, what does that say about the person you are OFFLINE?...

READ. UNDERSTAND. REACT INTELLIGENTLY!

I love to be Hated, specially when I'm Right... ;

loveavenue

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2011, 03:24:05 AM »
ano pala ang latest sa minimum band score for Canadian Immigration pag Family support?

maye2k

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2011, 02:10:47 PM »
Thank you sis trinity94...

colour_09

• Probationary
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2011, 07:16:30 PM »
@sahjane: ive experienced the same situation, and unlucky, i didnt meet the score.... i have to take again, and ang sakit talaga sa ulo. hoping by nxt time, i will be able to meet the required score... :)

Lexi

• GirlTalker
    • MMUG-PHIL
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2011, 06:45:05 PM »
Saan po ba ang examination ng IELTS?
Live life to the fullest

hoyhoy

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 07:00:36 PM »
exams are usually held in a hotel, tas you can either get it throug British Council or IDP, ako sa british council nag take, sa shangrila nag exam tas given another schedule for speaking exam which was in richmond hotel kung tama ang pagkakaalala ko.
-Only from the heart can you touch the sky-

FliPPy_LaDdY

• GirlTalker
  • Certified Raketeer!!
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2011, 04:35:59 PM »
question ko din to, sooner i will apply for visa talaga, it is time ba na mag exam na kahit na 2 yrs lang ang validity kung makapasa man? pano kung by the time na ma-approve visa ko or mag aaply pa lang ako ng visa tapos na validity, e di uulit ulit ako? and also ano po aaplayan pag for visa requirements, academic or yung general ba yun? thanks!

ycae

• Probationary
  • Whenever you feel lonely, think of God.
    • No music, No dream \(^3^)/
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2011, 08:08:33 AM »
October mag eexam na ako yehey! Super worth it talaga ang review and payment kasi mas may edge ka maghanap ng work :D
What will come will come, and we have to meet it when it does. - Rubeus Hagrid

FliPPy_LaDdY

• GirlTalker
  • Certified Raketeer!!
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2011, 08:28:35 PM »
^ goodluck sis! =)

littlemissspoiledbrat

• GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2011, 10:18:24 AM »
i just received my ielts score, anyone here asked for it to be rechecked since my scores are 8.5, 7.5, 7.5 and 6.5 in writing, i need a 7 in all subtest.

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2011, 02:12:28 AM »
I want to take this one for Visa processing sana but I don't know where to start. Yun mga questions among the four types pare pareho lang ba? And isang company lang ba accredited to take IELTS. Hindi ko kasi alam san ako pupunta para magtake ng IELTS. Sorry, wala talaga ako any idea. :(

carolskitot

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2011, 06:51:59 PM »
I want to take this one for Visa processing sana but I don't know where to start. Yun mga questions among the four types pare pareho lang ba? And isang company lang ba accredited to take IELTS. Hindi ko kasi alam san ako pupunta para magtake ng IELTS. Sorry, wala talaga ako any idea. :(

i google mo kung saan ang IDP Philippines or British council sa pilipinas, tawagan mo den ask mo kung anong mga requirements...ayan jan ka makakapagumpisa :)

graveyaaaarrd_zombie

• perfectly tarnished
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2012, 03:51:50 PM »
hi girls. do you  know any center/school that offers TOEFL certification? i know that brit council and IDP offer IELTS, pero sa TOEFL ang hirap maghanap.

there's an online registration at http://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/register/ but i need to get the actual testing site. wala [textspeak!] naka indicate. philippines lang :(

teejiko

• Junior GirlTalker
    • A Wandering Mind

graveyaaaarrd_zombie

• perfectly tarnished
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2012, 07:17:50 PM »
^ thank you so  much :)

teejiko

• Junior GirlTalker
    • A Wandering Mind
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2012, 05:27:45 PM »
Welcome :) oh tell them that you got the info here sa forum. You might get a discount. :)

FliPPy_LaDdY

• GirlTalker
  • Certified Raketeer!!
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2012, 03:39:39 PM »
^sis, what about sa IELTS? wala bang pwedeng makuhanan ng discount din? hehe

teejiko

• Junior GirlTalker
    • A Wandering Mind
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2012, 03:09:16 PM »
Yup nag-ooffer din sila discount for unlimited IELTS. try mo sis :) send Cecil an email then sabihin mo you got the info here para mabigyan ka discount :)

beanie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2012, 10:29:11 PM »
The facilities of prometric in ateneo salcedo are topnotch! They are listed in ets' site as an accredited testing facility for toefl as well as a host of other exams as well.  :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.