Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 02 SEP 14
Record your baby's laughter. Play it whenever you're feeling the burn at work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: What keeps you busy while single and waiting?  (Read 36912 times)

underthereggaemoon

• Probationary
  • Guy Talker
What keeps you busy while single and waiting?
« on: May 18, 2010, 04:39:34 PM »
Aside from work.....

what keep you busy?

hirap kasi nasanay ka ng 4 years lagi mo syang kasama...

fidz

• Junior GirlTalker
    • http://facebook.com/fidzbar
Re: What keeps you busy while single and waiting?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 05:07:49 PM »
work, travel, going out alone and having fun. right now am busy organizing an event for single professionals.
let us help every filipino promote self-generated/produce products or merchandise worldwide.

~lipLock~

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 05:11:50 PM »
Try to invest more to yourself, love yourself more.. dress up and master the art of contentment.. 8)

carmilina

• a psychotic registered nurse,admin work,bookjunkie,a sensitive
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ***Summer***
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 12:13:05 AM »
find new hobby...appreciate more things in general...
---Woman empowerment, that's what my life is...---
***music/books/photography/soccer/travel/Spain/Pnay/Science/ ***  O.o

http://angelsundaylove.wordpress.com/

princess_brat

• I am ur Princess...
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I love being a Princess....
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 01:16:20 AM »
going out with my girlfriends :)
Being a princess is  a whole lot of fun... i love it!!!

fidz

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 09:58:14 AM »
guys baka gusto nyo magjoin ng speed dating game. invite ko kayo check nyo site baka it might interest you to spice up your singleness lives.

itzadate.alterideas.com
let us help every filipino promote self-generated/produce products or merchandise worldwide.

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
  • STAY if you're HAPPY, LEAVE if you're NOT.
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 02:18:09 PM »
travel, go out with my friends, mag alaga ng aso ko, magbasa ng books, manood ng tv series (marathon)
Enjoy while it lasts!

pepurpink

• Junior GirlTalker
  • braces off...retainers on...
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 03:52:29 PM »
work, travel, going out with my friends.... :)
never try to play with other people around you, for you may never know that they play better than you.

law of karma

gorgeous_gj

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 04:12:24 PM »
^^ same tayo.. movie/series marathon, alaga ng dogs.. magbasa ng girltalk threads and book marathon! :)

mojitayanipot

• is one happy
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Dear God, please give us our bundle of joy soon.
    • The Memet Diaries
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 04:19:07 PM »
I was single for roughly 6 years before I met the man I married. Hehe.

During those 6 years, I was busy going out with friends, falling in and out of crush, going out of town, spending time with my family. I also went window shopping a lot. Hehe.

Aside from that, I also worked really hard to get where I'm at right now at work. When hubs and I met, we were both already pretty successful/stable at what we're doing. Kaya wala kami masyadong pinroblema pagdating sa funds when we decided to get married. Hehe. :D

chengkii

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 12:29:46 AM »
Before we became a couple & eventually got married, mga 4 years ata ako single. I was busy with work, super career-driven kasi ang lola mo. hehe. Then, my weekends are usually booked for gimmick with friends or my sister. I required myself to finish 1 book a month, too.
For every action there is an equal reaction. :)

carmilina

• a psychotic registered nurse,admin work,bookjunkie,a sensitive
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ***Summer***
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 07:22:29 AM »
guys baka gusto nyo magjoin ng speed dating game. invite ko kayo check nyo site baka it might interest you to spice up your singleness lives.

itzadate.alterideas.com

--sis baka masyadong sosyal yan..

"payak" na nilalang pa nman ako, ndi rin maxado mahilig sa party and I dnt drink...
---Woman empowerment, that's what my life is...---
***music/books/photography/soccer/travel/Spain/Pnay/Science/ ***  O.o

http://angelsundaylove.wordpress.com/

pinprick

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 09:54:03 AM »
I was single for roughly 6 years before I met the man I married. Hehe.

During those 6 years, I was busy going out with friends, falling in and out of crush, going out of town, spending time with my family. I also went window shopping a lot. Hehe.

Aside from that, I also worked really hard to get where I'm at right now at work. When hubs and I met, we were both already pretty successful/stable at what we're doing. Kaya wala kami masyadong pinroblema pagdating sa funds when we decided to get married. Hehe. :D

aaaawww  :-*

i wish i'll have the same ending as yours.

i'm drowning myself with activities for now to forget that "longing" for someone to be with.  and maybe i'm subconsciously hoping that i can meet someone while doing these activities. teehee.

mojitayanipot

• is one happy
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Dear God, please give us our bundle of joy soon.
    • The Memet Diaries
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2010, 10:47:14 AM »
^ You don't have to keep looking sis. Darating nalang yun bigla. Hehe! :) It doesn't hurt to yearn. Ako din noon, in the midst of work and all, minsan napapaisip ako kung nasaan na kaya yung "the one" ko tsaka baket parang ang tagal nya dumating sa buhay ko. Haha! Pero ayun, nung dumating, he was well worth the wait. :)

fidz

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2010, 12:24:40 PM »
--sis baka masyadong sosyal yan..

"payak" na nilalang pa nman ako, ndi rin maxado mahilig sa party and I dnt drink...

sis hindi naman sosyalan na pataassan ng ere ito which i totally disagree with kasi isang down to earth person lang din ako. we created this event to single professional na gusto din naman magkaroon ng social life.  dating games gave us the idea to create one. yung iba siguro na nagheld ng ganito eh baka ganun ang tema which i am not sure though pero ito we planned to make this enjoyable to every goer. you will see kung pupunta ka. gusto lang namin magbigay saya sa lahat. this is also my other way how to keep my self busy while single, i doubt na magawa ko pa to kung may family na ako. let's just enjoy more of our singleness lives.

katienicole28

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2010, 04:22:35 PM »
going out with friends, spending more time with my family, pampering myself-shopping, spa, travel.. and busy sa pagpapayaman kasi baka tumanda ng dalaga at least maraming moolah!  :P

pinprick

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 12:42:11 AM »
^ You don't have to keep looking sis. Darating nalang yun bigla. Hehe! :) It doesn't hurt to yearn. Ako din noon, in the midst of work and all, minsan napapaisip ako kung nasaan na kaya yung "the one" ko tsaka baket parang ang tagal nya dumating sa buhay ko. Haha! Pero ayun, nung dumating, he was well worth the wait. :)

sana nga ako din sis :D i mean, i am imagining myself in the future na sana pagtatawanan ko na lang ang sarili ko sa pagkainip ko sa pagdating ni "the one"... i hope i can also say na he was worth the wait... haaayyyy  :-[

kuting26

• ~little miss independent~ and a...
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • ~my pride and joy~
    • qtcotzkie and teloy
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2010, 10:46:46 AM »
take care of my kid, study, work, travel, sports and hobbies.
Trips - Teloyskie - Foodie
http://www.misadventuresof3.com

"don't gain the world and lose your soul. wisdom is better than silver and gold." (zion train)

abbey05

• Certified COOK-aholic, One Tree Hill addict, YBG fanatic and one proud
  • Super GirlTalker
  • We're young, we're fine... let's do some damage!
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2010, 01:11:22 PM »
gimik and shopping to the max!

Brooke: Lucas lets make a deal; i kiss one guy, you can kiss one girl, i kiss TWO guys..
Lucas: I kiss you twice (OTH)

My brothers are my backbone. My parents are my oxygen. I can't live without them. - David Cook

vintagepastel

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2010, 01:31:20 PM »
i'm single since birth.. i'm 20 now..what keeps me busy dati ay schoolwork lang and dreaming for the one.. cheesy, i know but totoo, yan ang pinaniniwalaan ko na isang tao lang ang para sa akin at hanggat hindi ko pa naramramdaman yan chuvachuhu(haha), avoid muna ako sa mga love/flirt thang kahit ang daming gwapo!hehe.. so pagnababagot ako and when friends are not enough, i do things to improve my self like exercising, trying to learn how to dance and etc, enjoying single life while i can.. and singing this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZjf9BXUdSQ

wahahaha.. nakakahiya maging baduy!!!  ;D
Some people show off their beauty because they want the world to see it. Others hide their beauty, because they want the world to see something else.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.