Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 21 SEP 14
Not sure how to wear print on print? Pair pieces in the same color palette to keep your look tasteful.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Would you ever take back a guy who has cheated on you?  (Read 47928 times)

goshness

Would you ever take back a guy who has cheated on you?
« on: May 16, 2010, 01:46:21 PM »
I was watching a movie that says that it's normal for men to cheat and the girl ended up taking him back and everything went back to normal. Would you ever do the same? I don't think I can do that. How about you?
When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you.

krisle703

• GirlTalker
  • Swit,Petite, Abt 5 ft. The cutest 1 u'l ever meet.
Re: Would you ever take back a guy who has cheated on you?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 02:03:35 PM »
i can never tell but as of the moment.. my answer is NO! I wouldn't!  :-[
If he loves you, nothing can take him away. If he doesn't, Nothing can make him stay.

purple_md

• xxxpurplehazexxx
  • GirlTalker
  • the doctor is in the house!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 12:16:33 AM »
before i did take back a guy who cheated on me but it didn't work out. I was was never able to trust him again
SmiLe! :) XOXO

luisacart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Never judge a book by it's genre.
    • My Adventures in Finding Mr. Right
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 02:07:53 PM »
i honestly don't know. i've never been cheated on (thank God!) so I don't know what it feels like to have to make that kind of choice.
*WHEN YOU'RE FALLING, DIVE!~~

books_mags

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 02:15:11 PM »
i did pero tama nga na it will never be the same. 
the only explanation i can get out of it was... at the time you find out that your man is cheating on you, pride and denial will kick in.  gugustuhin mo ikaw ang piliin, at the same time, you will feel betrayed and shocked and hindi na makakapaniwala na it can happen to you or your man can do that to you.  and of course, mafe feel mo na something is missing since you spent some time with the person. 
pag nagkabalikan na kayo, you will always have a constant reminder of the cheating.  that is why it is more difficult to make things work after cheating.  for me, aside from not being able to trust him again, he was not able to make me trust him again. also, since he wasnt able to handle things properly, nawala respeto ko sa kanya.  it came to a point na namumura ko na siya, then i realized i have no more respect for him.  kahit umiiyak siya sa akin, wala na akong nafe feel.  that is the end.

boaVista

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 02:25:19 AM »
it wil never be the same again kung sakali. so hanggat maaga mag MOVE on na. kesa matali pa ako sa ganyang klase ng tao..
Procrastination will only prolong the agony

frankikay

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 02:57:18 AM »
NO! naniniwala ako sa kasabihan na  "Once a cheater, always a cheater."  Cheaters can't be changed.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 06:35:40 AM »
A lot of GFs,  partners of a non-marital or non-pseudo-marital setup -- shouldn't tolerate cheating BFs.  Spare yourself a probable extended run of misery.

Most wives and live-in partners, even women in relationships with marriage plans in the offing...   they tend to forgive.  Some forgive repeatedly.  They do everything, aside from trying harder + praying more + hoping more, including throwing in the neighbor's kitchen sink... until 1 day:  Boink! She says:    "I'm tired.  My heart's tired, Who the heck are you anyway to be causing me an extended run of misery?"  There, it ends.

But for you single people... go, walk away. 

frozen

• surf princess :)
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 07:24:25 AM »
i have been through this. i took back the guy who cheated on me.
believe me, if it happened, it damn happens and it is bound to happen again. that's reality. i once did it. i will not do it twice.

don't take him back. super waste of time..  >:(
.. ugly truth equals rude awakening ..

charlottemarie

• GirlTalker
    • I Think Therefore I Can
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2010, 09:28:40 AM »
no, i don't think kaya ko!

evilwoman

• Super GirlTalker
    • By Nature Handmade Soaps, Carrot Health Soap, Human Heart Nature Products
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 10:12:40 AM »
i did. married na kami ngayon. super looooooong process ang healing. may oras na magsslide ka pabalik sa hurting stage esp pag may makikita kang physical evidence ng cheating nya at madaming beses ko na ding pinagsisihan kung bakit itinuloy pa din namin yung relationship. madalas akong magalit at umiyak at sya naman napapagod na DAW sa kakapaliwanag (na di ko naman maalala kung kelan yun). ngayon, unti-unti kong nararamdaman na nagsisisi talaga sya and he's trying to makeup sa lahat ng heartaches na binigay nya kaya nakakamove on na din ako kahit papano at natutunan na din iaccept ang nangyari.hopefully magtuloy-tuloy na..

misha21

• Shopaholic is my name and Vanity is my surname
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2010, 10:43:17 AM »
hinde to good idea..hehe i did it for 5 times!players never change talaga..kaya wag na lang.. ::)
ღ_ hOw CaN yOu FacE The PrObLem If The ProbleM is Your Face ..ღ_  ;D :D ;D

LIVE happily...LOVE tenderly...LAUGH daily...  ;)

kittypowerranger

• Tupaking Kikay'
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2010, 11:31:02 AM »
yes but it goes with an acceptable situation/circumstances
"Quod me netrit me destruit" meaning, "What nourishes me also destroys me."

sweetbabycakes

• Though a full-time housewife, shopping addict, and office drudge, I still find time to be a certified
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2010, 03:15:22 PM »
i was cheated on once, and i did not take him back. tama si sis kikay, once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater..... Why would I beat myself on the head with the same rock over and over again.
Mahirap na masarap pala maging misis... :-)

lavariel

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2010, 09:52:32 PM »
I did and it has been one of my greatest regrets. Don't ever take a cheater back. What can be done once, can be done twice or twice and even they know better how to hide it.

chengkii

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 04:21:35 AM »
I guess depende sa status niyo when he cheated. Kung BF/GF pa lang, walk away. Hindi worth it.
Pero kung couple na kayo...married, it would be a bit more complicated. I read pa in another thread na hindi pwedeng reason ang cheating sa annulment. So, pag married na...haaay, it will be a different story. Depende siguro sa mindset ng isa't isa.
For every action there is an equal reaction. :)

kaye27

• Makulit na
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 02:28:22 PM »
^ agree sis depende talaga sa situation.. if you are married and have kids you will most likely to forgive and accept the husband who cheated.. though may healing process kasi nga nasira yung trust but wives do tend to forgive and eventually forget..

pero kung single ka, hmmm.. mag isip isip ka muna..
It is not doing the things which we like to do but liking to do the things which we have to do that makes life blessed :)

pinkylady

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 10:22:29 AM »
ganyan ang isa sa mga nasabi ko bago ako makipagbreak sa bf ko. kakayanin ko pa ba syang balikan e hindi na nga sya mapagkatiwalaan sa mga maliliit na bagay kasi nagtatago sya ng kung ano ano. tandang tanda na dampot pa rin ng basura. long distance kami then may ganun syang attitude which is not applicable in our situation. napuno ako aun break ko sya. bagay lang sa kanya.

baby27

• Probationary
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2010, 03:19:15 AM »
no? I would'nt do that ?

tinapay

• baklang
  • Super GirlTalker
  • registered seller #129
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2010, 05:18:41 PM »
depende sa tao at depende sa sitwasyon.  i had an x na nagloko sakin pero nagkabalikan kami.  then i had this another x na nagloko rin pero di ko na sya babalikan.
To make a mistake is human. To make it obvious is katangahan.

Cafe @ Tinapay

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.