Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 24 AUG 14
Not a morning person? Eat a heavy breakfast! It gives you energy for the rest of the morning.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Why Cant I Get What I Want???  (Read 10453 times)

Poleng

• iR
  • GirlTalker
Re: Why Cant I Get What I Want???
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2010, 08:18:59 PM »
^kesa naman IT na sya, tapos pg kami na... pero na lahat. hehe...

sayang talaga!  :-\

beck19

• addicted to photography, coffee, and TRAVEL. :) and an inspired
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Pay It Forward
    • beckster multiplies
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2010, 08:24:24 PM »
^oh well.. sabi ko nga sis... you can learn naman to compromise.. ;)
"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively "

http://beck19.multiply.com

Bubblin'

• Your sweet panda and resident
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I'm soo CoCo....
    • >>>Belldandy Chronicles<<<
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2010, 10:53:42 PM »
a positive attitude can help us achieve what we want to achieve.
I just realized I am not meant to be somebody's "someone" nor anyone's "The One";I am "The Only One" and I am meant for no one but "me,myself,and I".

I am the Black Swan.

Joycy

• Living life with integrity and order...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • is in love with Kakashi Hatake
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2010, 02:58:24 AM »
sis asan yung mga lalaki na yan -- yung gusto mag climb ng mt . everest (kahit basecamp lang), yung goes on a trip every weekend, yung puno ang social calendar -- yun kaya gusto ko.. :))

just trying to make you smile.. but seriously, yun ang type ko.. :) kasi ganun rin ako.. :) sharing the same passion with the love of your life sounds really amazing.. hihi

Honestly, kung yun ang gusto mo, try ka ng Caucasians. =) Ganun sila mostly dito. Napaka-busy ng life. May mga interests talaga, hindi mga couch potato.

Like this guy i met, ang hilig sa mga old records (vinyl) so he spends his time browsing in far-ff shops to look for "treasure." Madali lang sa kanila dito sis. For example, they are bored one weekend so they fly to another European country to enjoy. Kasi cheaper lang yung fare kasi magkalapit lang naman.
God tied u and I together by our little fingers with a long red string. This bond of destiny cannot be seen and there is no map leading to u. So i will fall in love with u when i meet u.

follow me @ www.twitter.com/Venus914

beck19

• Super GirlTalker
  • Pay It Forward
    • beckster multiplies
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2010, 08:38:28 AM »
^uhm ... hmmmm... :D wala ba ng pinoy?? :)) joke lang po.. i dunno pero kasi, i dont see myself with a hubby na hindi pinoy. :D
"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively "

Bubblin'

• Super GirlTalker
  • I'm soo CoCo....
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2010, 10:06:06 AM »
^ay ako sis I don't see myself ending up with a pinoy. ayoko lang  talaga sa asians.isa ang naging crush ko na asian, Taiwanese pa. mas trip ko ang mga lalaking may passionate interests, like the guy sis joycy met.especially for me,if I get married,I want a childless marriage (sorry pero I don't have patience with raising children).

ako positive thinking lang talaga to get what I want. kahit pumapalya,positive thinking pa rin
I just realized I am not meant to be somebody's "someone" nor anyone's "The One";I am "The Only One" and I am meant for no one but "me,myself,and I".

I am the Black Swan.

beck19

• Super GirlTalker
  • Pay It Forward
    • beckster multiplies
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2010, 10:36:31 AM »
^talaga? iba iba lang talaga siguro ang perspective natin :D but i dont see myself marrying naman soon ;) im still searching.. dating.. and finding out ano ba talaga yung hinahanap ko sa life partner ko.. :D

Bubblin'

• Super GirlTalker
  • I'm soo CoCo....
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2010, 11:21:36 AM »
^same here,no plans of marrying yet.feeling ko kasi kapag pinoy,hindi siya papayag sa gusto ko na childless marriage. tsaka gusto ko talaga kahit married na ako,may interests pa rin ako apart from my hubby  ;)

I am the Black Swan.

kitenashi

• GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2010, 02:11:32 AM »
were not supposed to get ALL we want....binibigay lang satin ni God yung what we need in His own perfect time... minsan bibigay din nya [textspeak!] inuungot natin for so long even if it will not be good for us so that we can a good lesson out of it not to ask for what we want...but for what we really need... :) stay happy....

Joycy

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2010, 06:05:38 AM »
Ako, hindi sa pagdo-down sa kalahi natin ha. Pero once naka-meet na ako ng maraming foreigners, ayaw ko na sa Pinoy. =) Hindi ko kayang i-explain ang difference but im sure some of other Gtalkers na may bf or hubby na foreigners, they can tell you. Basta, one thing i can say, may integrity sila. Wala na yan sa Pinoy.  ;)

God tied u and I together by our little fingers with a long red string. This bond of destiny cannot be seen and there is no map leading to u. So i will fall in love with u when i meet u.

Bubblin'

• Super GirlTalker
  • I'm soo CoCo....
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2010, 08:25:51 AM »
^ako nga sis I haven't really had a real relationship with a foreigner.if you consider MU a relationship,then ok I had a brief MU with a cute Turk.I haven't really had a foreigner bf,pero mas gusto ko foreigner kaysa sa Pinoy.ewan,pero tingin ko Pinoy men are the most ma-physical kind.feeling sobrang gwapo kaya kelangan ay maganda o sexy ang gf.a male officemate of mine even discriminates chubby girls just because.tsaka, alam ko when it comes to family,masyado inaalala ng Pinoy guys ang magka-anak,while most foreigners love to live their life according to their own standards,even if it means not getting married and having children.eh ako ayoko magka-anak,so I believe mas may possibility na I meet a foreigner who share the same sentiments as I do.

I am the Black Swan.

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2010, 12:37:37 PM »
^^ i used to feel the same way. pero i realized that hindi pala talaga. you really can't say for sure. :D

and to sort of go along with the topic hehe, i think, one of the biggest lessons of my dating history is that, before jotting down physical preferences or even financial/status/social ones, make sure you know muna your non-negotiables when it comes to character and personality. not that ipu-forego mo yung physical pero for me now, mahalaga na lang na i can look at someone and think, "ok, cute babies namin nito." harhar. masarap magkagusto sa mabait at walang hangups sa buhay. :D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 12:41:05 PM by mooncake and leaves »

beck19

• Super GirlTalker
  • Pay It Forward
    • beckster multiplies
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2010, 01:13:43 PM »
^yeah i agree. nabasa ko rin yung about sa non-nego traits sa book ni bo sanchez. :)

carmilina

• a psychotic registered nurse,admin work,bookjunkie,a sensitive
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ***Summer***
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2010, 04:16:48 PM »
^^^ako sis, okay lang sa akin PINOy, pero usually yun nagiging M.U> bf ko, half breed, like half spanish, chinese, etc...matured kasi, yaw ko kasi isip bata, open minded pa. hndi ko sinasabi yaw ko sa pinoy,im just telling [textspeak!] I hve experience...
---Woman empowerment, that's what my life is...---
***music/books/photography/soccer/travel/Spain/Pnay/Science/ ***  O.o

http://angelsundaylove.wordpress.com/

Joycy

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2010, 01:42:51 AM »
^Ay, panget naman ng word na half-breed.  ;D

I already knows my non-negotiables. But the thing, since it's not physical, you wouldn't know if the guy is the "right fit" for you unless you date him for awhile.  :D I don't know if the guy has integrity unless i spent time with him pa.

*sigh* Trial and error. Dating is fast becoming a pain as you grow older, really!  >:(

kokobebe

• A sweet,stubborn,spoiled brat,voluptuous & pretty
  • GirlTalker
  • Stay beautiful. Be happy. Keep on shining.
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2010, 02:19:38 AM »
Ngayon ko lang hindi nakuha yung gusto ko. Bakit ba kasi napaka-hirap makahanap ng taong para sayo? Minsan, nahanap mo na nga siya pero ayaw niya naman sayo. Gusto ko sana isipin na babalik din siya at ma-rerealize niya yung worth ko pero ayoko namang umasa sa wala. Hay! Hirap talaga!   :(
You are entitled to have your own POV. Well, this is mine. R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

To my next boyfriend: Serenade me with Boyce Avenue's version of "Just the Way You Are" and make me fall in love all over you again. ;)

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2010, 11:04:12 AM »
sis baka nasa comic convention sila or some PS3 activity. hehe
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

yinandyang

• bonggang bonggang echusera
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2010, 10:46:08 PM »
@ beck and mooncake... medyo off topic pero ano tungkol sa non negotiables sa relationship?

@ Bubblin... how did you realize na you definitely dont want kids. it seems you have it mapped out.

hay naku mahirap talaga makahanap ng match mo. minsan nga akala mo nahanap mo na, false alarm lang pala. hayyy. dating is fun but it becomes tiring na din. ;(
"Kung maghihintay ka nang ng lalandi sayo, walang mangyayari sa buhay mo.. Dapat lumandi ka din."

- Bob Ong

Bubblin'

• Super GirlTalker
  • I'm soo CoCo....
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2010, 10:58:47 PM »
@yinandyang: I decided about it when I made a personal retreat. malalimang reflection kung ano ba talaga ang mga gusto ko gawin sa buhay ko.I wrote them all down...and bottom line is I want to live my life the way I want it to be,not what is dictated upon the society.wala sa list ko ang magkaroon ng anak.heck,wala rin yata sa list ko ang magpakasal.ang recurring sa list ko ay makatulong sa family at magkaroon ng maraming friends...

back to the topic: I made a list of things I want,and claimed them.I am optimistic about my list.so far,may mga nangyayari na sa list ko.thinking positively about my wants helped me claim them..

I am the Black Swan.

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2010, 11:19:30 PM »
^^ you mean the one discussed by bo sanchez? if that, i know nothing about it. if not, if non-negotiables in general, that really varies eh. from something simple as someone who doesn't smoke to a bit more complex one such as someone who wants to have kids or someone without any history of infidelity. stuff like that. stuff that rationally speaking, you can't do without. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.