Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 22 DEC 14
Do you suffer from split ends and hair breakage? Avoid doing treatments like perming, coloring, or rebonding. Hair abuse makes your hair prone to breakage!
  • Good House Keeping
    End your year on a sweet note with the December issue of Good Housekeeping magazine!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Why Cant I Get What I Want???  (Read 10849 times)

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Forever is a lie..everything is a transitory
Re: Why Cant I Get What I Want???
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2010, 10:19:04 AM »
the best things in life are not for free. yet they're not easy to get too.
sometimes we trying so much to get what we want. knowing that it will not work at the first place. or sometimes we trying to convince ourselves that this is the right for me. or simply setting up your heart to like a certain type of guy that is very rare to find.
why don't we think that something or someone is bound for us. that is just there. staring at you, thinking of you, dreaming of you and wishing to have you. minsan sa sobrang hanap natin ng right para sa atin. na bypass na natin yung tama and we end up empty handed. we cling to much on the appearance, status in life and etc. minsan mataas na masyado ang standards natin. kaya di na natin napapansin yung iba at hindi natin nakikita yung good side ng iba. why don't give them a chance to prove kung ano meron sila. maybe it works.
that's why we can't get what we want it's because na i stucked tayo sa guni-guni. ;D we are "sometimes" dreaming too much of a perfect guy/gal. if we think about it. ask ourselves. what we are looking for?
repeat it again and again.. [textspeak!] ba ang hanap natin?  bestfriend? , casual partner?  gimmick companion? display material? sugar daddy?  or love? then ask ourselves again. am i figuring out what i really want? after that...look. then you'll see. ;D
there's no such thing as destiny and fate.. it is a big lie...

blueangel29

• GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2010, 11:18:06 AM »
indeed true. sometimes we are asking too much that later we realized the person we want doesn't exist or the things we want won't work for us  ;D

why not try listing the traits you need for a partner. i mean a lifetime partner. that even if beauty fades and his skin gets dry, there are still traits/things from him that will be enough to keep you stay.  :)

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2010, 11:31:57 AM »
indeed true. sometimes we are asking too much that later we realized the person we want doesn't exist or the things we want won't work for us  ;D

why not try listing the traits you need for a partner. i mean a lifetime partner. that even if beauty fades and his skin gets dry, there are still traits/things from him that will be enough to keep you stay.  :)

yeah. right. bluangel. ;D

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2010, 05:12:48 PM »
agree ako dito...may sense.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

xxpetitexx

• Virtual Assistant and A Clever
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • clever and straightforward
    • The Chapters
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2010, 05:31:31 PM »
simply because we are not contented... we are always yearning for more or perfect partner for us, where in fact there is no complete package when we met that person. It is how we appreciate the person, not by finding more. We chose them because we love them the way they are.
"The clearer vision of what you seek, the closer you are to finding it"

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2010, 05:15:17 AM »
simply because we are not contented... we are always yearning for more or perfect partner for us, where in fact there is no complete package when we met that person. It is how we appreciate the person, not by finding more. We chose them because we love them the way they are.

i agree with that. no one is contented until you've turn into dust..
but come on girls.. is this an excuse?  not to liking somebody else? because of contentment? yeah. it's hard to accept. kung ayaw mo talaga eh. wala magagawa. ;D

xxpetitexx

• Junior GirlTalker
    • The Chapters
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2010, 02:46:41 PM »
di lang naman babae ang ganito ah.  :P 

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2010, 06:21:16 PM »
mas lamang lang ang babae.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

princess_brat

• I am ur Princess...
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I love being a Princess....
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2010, 02:02:45 AM »
Hindi rin ah.Mas vocal nga lang siguro ang mga girls sa pagsabi na we are not contented with what we have. But u guys have the same sentiments as well, di nyo nga lang madalas vino-voice out.
Being a princess is  a whole lot of fun... i love it!!!

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2010, 08:01:24 AM »
wala ng voice out voice out... hehe. war na war..!! ;D

xxpetitexx

• Junior GirlTalker
    • The Chapters
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2010, 10:08:10 AM »
^^
korek sis and that because of their egos... :P

smileycaii

• s m i l e y c a i i
  • Probationary
  • LOVE LIFE :)
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2010, 09:47:14 PM »
Im definitely not happy.  >:(

Bakit ganito? Im single now and i should be having fun. May mga gusto ako, ayaw naman sa akin. Yung nagkakagusto sa akin ay mga OLDER guys at mga race na ayaw ko (pls dont call me racist).  Bakit ganito na lang palagi...

Kung may mga type naman ako na ka-age ko at guwapo, hindi naman magka-jive yong priorities namin. They are in the 30s pero clubbing pa rin ang gusto at may mga wanderlust pa.

There's this guy na he wants to climb Mt Everest or something. Merong isang guy na every weekend yata he goes on a trip somewhere. Merong isa na masyadong puno ang social calendar by playing squash, polo, gym.

Bakit ganun? Masyadong active ang lifestyle nila? Wala na bang guys na gusto mag-stay na lang sa house na bata pa?  :(

Me too. Pero siguro I shouldn't be like this cuz I'm still young and I have lots of time pa.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than be LOVED for what I'm not.

Bubblin'

• Your sweet panda and resident
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I'm soo CoCo....
    • >>>Belldandy Chronicles<<<
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2010, 10:48:43 PM »
maybe you should try tweaking your thinking sis. always think that "I will attract a guy who is a homebody,loves doing this and that,blah,blah,blah", instead of focusing on "I cannot attract the guy I want!why?why?WHY?"

sabi nga,pag nega ka,negative din ang aura mo at neagtive din ang naa-attract mo.pag optimistic,smile lang,lalong gaganda ang mundo at makukuha mo ang mga gusto mo.
I just realized I am not meant to be somebody's "someone" nor anyone's "The One";I am "The Only One" and I am meant for no one but "me,myself,and I".

I am the Black Swan.

Joycy

• Living life with integrity and order...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • is in love with Kakashi Hatake
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2010, 10:00:31 PM »
^Yup, i should. Thank you.  8)
God tied u and I together by our little fingers with a long red string. This bond of destiny cannot be seen and there is no map leading to u. So i will fall in love with u when i meet u.

follow me @ www.twitter.com/Venus914

beck19

• addicted to photography, coffee, and TRAVEL. :) and an inspired
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Pay It Forward
    • beckster multiplies
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2010, 06:29:08 PM »
Im definitely not happy.  >:(

Bakit ganito? Im single now and i should be having fun. May mga gusto ako, ayaw naman sa akin. Yung nagkakagusto sa akin ay mga OLDER guys at mga race na ayaw ko (pls dont call me racist).  Bakit ganito na lang palagi...

Kung may mga type naman ako na ka-age ko at guwapo, hindi naman magka-jive yong priorities namin. They are in the 30s pero clubbing pa rin ang gusto at may mga wanderlust pa.

There's this guy na he wants to climb Mt Everest or something. Merong isang guy na every weekend yata he goes on a trip somewhere. Merong isa na masyadong puno ang social calendar by playing squash, polo, gym.

Bakit ganun? Masyadong active ang lifestyle nila? Wala na bang guys na gusto mag-stay na lang sa house na bata pa?  :(

sis asan yung mga lalaki na yan -- yung gusto mag climb ng mt . everest (kahit basecamp lang), yung goes on a trip every weekend, yung puno ang social calendar -- yun kaya gusto ko.. :))

just trying to make you smile.. but seriously, yun ang type ko.. :) kasi ganun rin ako.. :) sharing the same passion with the love of your life sounds really amazing.. hihi
"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively "

http://beck19.multiply.com

Poleng

• iR
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2010, 07:06:55 PM »
Pano pag almost perfect na... pero Player naman?

I mean, nasa kanya na lahat. Tanggap mo kung sino sya at kung ano sya. Pero hindi mo tanggap ang pagiging womanizer nya. But he is willing to try, un nga lang matinding struggle for him. Pano pag ganon?

jelly_bie

• Jr. Writer and Soon to be Online Seller
    • Back to Basics Skin Care Sets
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2010, 07:15:35 PM »
^ parang mahirap baguhin ang isang guy na womanizer. if he's cheated many times I doubt he'll change.
~ Hard work is painful when life is devoid
of purpose. But when you live for something greater than yourself and
the gratification of your own ego, then hard work becomes a labor of
love. ~

...Steve Pavlina

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Back-to-Basics-S

beck19

• Super GirlTalker
  • Pay It Forward
    • beckster multiplies
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2010, 07:19:37 PM »
sis.. parang hindi pa rin siya tama..

i believe kasi that if someone is really meant for you, wala dapat masyadong adjustments. a player is a player. siguro hayaan mo muna siya magsawa sa ganung gawain niya before you settle for him. or compromise rin. para kasing ang hirap ng ganun. yung lagi kang may doubts on his whereabouts, tapos maiisip mo pa na he's with some other girls kasi nga you know that he's a womanizer.
"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively "

Poleng

• iR
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2010, 08:05:17 PM »
^un nga un eh. he's IT na, sya na talaga!
pero his womanizing ways - extreme!
hehe... sayang. nakita ko talaga sa yung potential nya.

beck19

• Super GirlTalker
  • Pay It Forward
    • beckster multiplies
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2010, 08:15:14 PM »
hindi pa sya yung IT kasi may "pero" ka..... :D

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.