Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 30 OCT 14
Are you an emotional eater? Help yourself out by removing tempting foods--like your favorite snacks--from your fridge or pantry.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Online Ticketing Business, HELP!  (Read 131 times)

misakychan

• GirlTalker
Online Ticketing Business, HELP!
« on: October 05, 2014, 02:31:30 AM »
I'm planning to start my own ONLINE ticketing business. I've tried it for our own family na kasi, we have credit card and internet so kami nalang talaga ang nagbbook ng ticket then just print it.

Yung IDEA ko sana ay pwede magpost ang customers ng preferred location and date nila etc then by that, I'll update them always if may mababang price or sale talaga. (Ofcourse may patong, this is business.)

QUESTIONS:

1. Swak kaya sa mga ibang tao na ako nalang ang magbbook sa kanila?
2. Okay ba ang ticketing lang? Walang tour within the location etc.
3. How would I be known to several people using facebook page? (Bukod sa advertisement)
4. Magiging stress lang kaya ito kaysa kumita? Will I just waste my time if I do this?
5. May kailangan ba akong legal papers na gagamitin for this online ticketing business?

AND I need advice, comment, suggestions.

Thank you  ;D
ALIVE :3 #go2013 #girltalk
Let your faith be bigger than your fears.

pink_flower

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Online Ticketing Business, HELP!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:04:49 AM »
Hi! You have to legalize the business, sis.  Register your biz name with DTI, get a business permit from your city hall, and register with BIR.  Most potential clients ask if the biz is legal prior to paying and some would ask for official receipts, especially now when we hear reports of travel scams.  It's not enough to say you are, you have to have proof you're operating legally.

As for ticketing, note that you need to have your own system (or GDS as know in the travel industry) or you can also be sky agents/partners of airlines like Cebu Pac and Air Asia Zest. There's a bond, of course, but you need to have the permits for this.  Then you can get access to rates or features not accessible to the public in the airlines' website.  Kasi, sis, madami naman naka subscribe sa e-newsletters and alerts ng airlines so they know when there's a promo na.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.