Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 23 AUG 14
Skip the chips! Instead, dip carrots or celery sticks in low-fat dressing for your afternoon snack.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Meeting your Ex by chance after your break-up  (Read 15550 times)

mimiku

• Junior GirlTalker
Meeting your Ex by chance after your break-up
« on: May 03, 2010, 03:58:18 PM »
How was your experience?

My friend accidentally met her Ex last week. She said she was still shocked even though she broke up with him 8 years ago.

Share your experiences here.

What did you do?

And how did you cope with the experience?

Sometimes I’m terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts. – Edgar Allan Poe

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Meeting your Ex by chance after your break-up
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 04:45:33 PM »
I was waiting for my vehicile at the mall driveway, and he sauntered over... probably came from the parking lot.

He was all starry starry eyed, full-smile, eager to talk.
Good, coz I was the one who rather hastily dumped him -- I was 15 and he was 21 then.
I was eager to make cuento cuento too, and go into some ego massage (for me, of course! hehe)...
but 1 kid was buttiing in:  hello, hello  hello    what's your name? My name is ......  and the yayas were looking on very very curiously with all ears wide open...

Thankfully my car arrived, and we did not say his name.. para walang cuento kay hubby.   But later that evening,  my kid prattled on:  mama has a new friend, he was looking at her with bug eyes  (like this o .. and made really big eyes...)  My husband got it... who bug eyes was.   hay buhay
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:14:18 AM by aquacharly »

kitty_me

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 08:58:06 PM »
^ hahaha,... katuwa talaga mga bata..

ako rin sa lrt accidentally.... he wanted to talk.. sabi ko wala na... he was teary-eyed... ayoko na kasi talaga makipagusap.. kahit na nun time na yun na hurt pa rin ako..
Mas masarap tahakin ang tamang landas… walang masasaktan na iba.. at walang sinisirang buhay…
Kailangan gawin ang tama… kahit labag ito sa kalooban
Ang pagibig ay hindi makasarili.. hindi lang kaligayahan ang dapat sundin..

nickie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 04:21:11 PM »
Naku halos lumabas ang puso ko sa dibdib ko hahahaha!

At bumalik lahat ng galit ko sa kanya.

Fendi

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 04:30:26 PM »
me konting ilang pero at least nagpansinan naman.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 09:17:34 AM »
Naku halos lumabas ang puso ko sa dibdib ko LOL!

At bumalik lahat ng galit ko sa kanya.

Haha,  you are sooo cute.

Joycy

• Living life with integrity and order...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • is in love with Kakashi Hatake
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 05:36:08 AM »
Oh God...no!  ;D

I dont know kung anong maging reaction ko. I have already moved on and i've forgiven people and hoped i've been forgiven. Although im mighty curious how they are doing, maybe it's not yet the right time for us to meet, even accidentally.
God tied u and I together by our little fingers with a long red string. This bond of destiny cannot be seen and there is no map leading to u. So i will fall in love with u when i meet u.

follow me @ www.twitter.com/Venus914

trustingsoul

• I'm Perfectly Imperfect
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • young. old. just words.
    • My Digital Ink and Paper
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 12:11:44 PM »
Hmm, ako i really don't know how i will react kung sakaling magkita kami. (which i really hope hindi mangyari..) Marinig ko pa lang yung mga kapatid ko magkwento na nakita nila yung ex ko.. nag iinit na ulo ko.. ha.ha.ha. ewan ko ba bakit ganun.  ;D

Beng01

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2010, 12:31:49 AM »
Hi sis, pareho tayo. Ako din hindi ko alam kung ano magiging reaction ko. I am not ready yet, though matagal na ko nakapag move on. One year pa lang kameng wala na. So, sa ngayon, ayoko magkita kame. Sana huwag muna ngayon.. 
Oh God...no!  ;D

I dont know kung anong maging reaction ko. I have already moved on and i've forgiven people and hoped i've been forgiven. Although im mighty curious how they are doing, maybe it's not yet the right time for us to meet, even accidentally.
Life for me now is Eat, Pray, LOVE!

Thanks be to God for this Gift of Life. Finally soon to be mom this year!!! ♥♥♥

charlottemarie

• GirlTalker
    • I Think Therefore I Can
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2010, 07:17:13 AM »
It was really awkward since I was with my bf at that time and my ex was alone. Hi and goodbye lang hehe

frozen

• surf princess :)
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 05:27:35 PM »
we did. on a public van on our way to work. i didn't noticed him yet until he called my name with his very manly voice. i was so maingay on the van so he ended up getting my number so that we can text na lang while we are inside the van. nabroadcast na kase yung kwentuhan namin sa mga iba pang nakasakay.  ;D
he asked me sa text if we can talk for a while. sabi ko, sure. and then, yon, we decided to walk na lang to our destinations which would take like 20-min walk. it's all worthwhile. masarap sa pakiramdam. magaan. nagkamustahan kami and all. he told me that i never left his heart. very flattering.  :-* pero things became better for us na nung nagkahiawalay kami. he is already married and has a kid na. i am happy for him. at first, nagtetext pa din siya and he is asking me out, catching up lang daw. [textspeak!] for? hehe! i declined. that's it! ok na yung nagkausap kami ng ganun by chance. everything ends there.  ;D
.. ugly truth equals rude awakening ..

cuteapril_1215

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 04:10:07 PM »
he just broke up with me last thursday....saw him last saturday...ang sakit sakit pala talaga...deadmahan lang kami-as if we both never existed (todo iyak ako that same night)...until now, i don't think i can handle seeing him on a weekly basis...we go on the same church kasi & we have the same set of friends
"the blessing of the Lord brings wealth and He adds no trouble to it." -Proverbs 10:22

follow me at twitter @iamaprilancheta

chengkii

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 01:47:10 AM »
Saw one of my ex's sa Makati Med 3 years ago. Pero heller naman kasi...3 months lang ata kami nung college. Ok naman. Better than when we were in college kasi di kami nagku-kuwentuhan. We ate at McDonalds, tapos it ended there na. hehe. Didn't give my number.
For every action there is an equal reaction. :)

jamiecabascos

• GirlTalker
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2010, 04:20:30 PM »
hindi ko alam magiging reaction ko. siguro plastik na galit pero deep down "he's happy, bakit ako hindi? :)" with teary-eyes haha
Focus on your show and never forget your poker face.

meg28

• bubblymeg
  • Probationary
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2010, 04:26:58 PM »
Deadma lang ako....diretso sa pupuntahan.

precious_girl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2010, 12:23:53 PM »
for starters id smile at him, il give him my sexy smile hahaha :) that way he would know that Iam doing perfectly great and very much happy. trying to avoid him or playing deadma i believe is just simply a sign of being immature or that im still not over him. DO NOT ever show your ex's that you are still affected by everything that happened in the past, let bygones be bygones. kahit na your past with him still brings bitter memories, you should still do your best not to show him that you are still affected. Trust me guys dig chicks who are in control of their lives.
.:.suffer for fashion.:.

merchee

• I.T. girl and morenang
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 03:44:31 PM »
nagkita kame recently nung lakad with our common friends sa isang bar sa tomas morato...may dancefloor. hehe. i didnt know na pupunta din pala sya so i went. nung una talagang super isnaban ganyan. di kame nagpapansinan. tapos later on, nagkayayaan na mag-dance. tapos may nakipag-dance sakin...a younger guy. kinuha name and phone number ko.

sabe ng friend ko nakita daw ng ex ko na may kasayaw ako...medyo naasar daw. pagbalik ko sa table namin after the dance. nagyaya na siya umuwi. selos. bwahahahhaha  ;D ;D ;D
Give it time love...the fire feels divine. The sweetest things they burn before they shine...

Visit and follow my space that talks everything about women! :)

http://bestows.blogspot.com/

Oblina

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Beauty's sister is vanity, and its daughter lust
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2010, 05:59:52 PM »
deadma na pag nakita ko kase wala naman na, although im scared pa din kase 1 day pa lang kame break, pero it was for good na, at ako agrabyado ng SUPER, so pag nakita ko sya, iwas mata na lang.

pink_hellokitty

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2010, 08:47:55 PM »
kami nag kita kami ng ex bf ko after 5 years..he's my first bf tapos wala kami formal break up..ang nakakatawa nagmeet pa kami sa cebu..pilot pala sya ng sinasakyan namin plane..sobra nagulat ako nung nag salita yung pilot at nag greet tapos sinabi niya yung name nya yung ex ko pala yun hahaha.. tapos nung pababa na kami ng plane, kami yung last na bumaba kasama ko pa nga mga cousins ko kasi nagpicture picture pa kami..nagkita pa kami..hahaha..ang sabi lang namin..hi lang..haha..namutla pa nga ako sabi ng mga pinsan ko..hehe  ;D after 5 years dun pa kami magkikita..
loves hellokitty and pink ;)

mayalogy

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2010, 11:59:00 AM »
i remember seeing my ex. im with my not so cute-guy officemate. he was alone.nasa fastfood chain kami, then kasunod ko siya sa pila habang umo-order then ask me kung ok lang tabi kami, then tinuro ko yung officemate ko who is looking for a table, then hindi na siya nagsalita. akala niya yata bf ko.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.