Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 26 JUL 14
Stressed from taking care of your kids? Take a short stroll in the morning to reflect and recharge.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: DO YOU PREFER TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOUR X OR NOT?????? WHY  (Read 52937 times)

mimiku

• Junior GirlTalker
DO YOU PREFER TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOUR X OR NOT?????? WHY
« on: April 22, 2010, 05:05:34 PM »
Me ~ No.
Sometimes I’m terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts. – Edgar Allan Poe

lesters_gal

• Super GirlTalker
Re: DO YOU PREFER TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOUR X OR NOT?????? WHY
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 04:35:45 AM »
^same here sis.good or bad break up ayoko talaga makipag make friends sa mga ex ko.don't know why,pero hindi ko lang talaga feel.
~dOnT hAtE mE bEcAusE im bEaUtifuL~

petlovah

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 07:05:40 PM »
im not sure if i want to be friends with him in the future but as of now, a big big NO.
=)

missreese

• Super GirlTalker
    • Pink Shoppe Online
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 08:18:57 PM »
it depends kung anong dahilan ng break up namen dati.. pero I have ex-es na friends ko pa rin till now.. =)

neshyy_0014

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 08:37:53 PM »
 ::) i think it's not appropriate that you make friends with your ex pa. specially if you have someone na, i mean if you're committed already, coz let's admit girls it hurts knowing nakakausap pa ng bf mo yung ex nya diba? so same thing lang yung mafifeel nila if we make friends pa. That happened to me kasi, at first he would say we're just FRIENDS, ofcourse i would feel bad saying don't talk to her, as if i'm desperate but really i am, i told him it hurts knowing they are but still he continued talking to her hanggang sa one day i just found out na they are on relationship na pala ulit while we're ON, come on ang sakit nun, kasi may past sila eh it's impossible na kahit konti wala na yun, that's B@ll$ht! and so i realize it can never work out as friends. nasaktan nya lang ako but i'm still happy i'm stronger now and i've learned that i should value my self more than my bf, i mean you should keep something for your self coz when you give it full, napakasakit talaga, parang katapusan na ng mundo haha sorry napahaba kwento ko, hehe
Shopping is an Art.. Art of happiness...

wonderland1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 11:33:24 PM »
if i had a bad break-up / experience with him...then heck, NO!!

wonderland1

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 11:34:11 PM »
^  ..... not even with  our common friends and his family.

euwie

• Senior GirlTalker
  • baby, hold on!!!! :)
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 05:34:33 PM »
no! no! no! walang ganon.
EDD: nov 12, 2013
Can't wait!!!!

Sometimes, i don't even know why am i answering the obvious. Google, backread when in doubt! When all else fail, then by all means ASK!

kitty_me

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2010, 06:59:15 PM »
just today, my ex saw me at FB... he gave his number and gave mine to... just for the sake of old times..
we had a bad break up yes.. pero naka move on na ko...

and now, he's asking kung pwede kami mag dinner or something.. sabi ko what for... then medyo ok na ko..

but i realized.. no need na talaga.
am already committed.. and yes.. ayoko ma hurt si boyfie pag tinuloy ko pa communication ko with my ex.. so there.. i stopped.. sabi ko masaya na ko sa buhay ko ngayon... i have moved on.. and ok na yun..

sabi nya kung sakin daw may closure na... sa kanya raw wala pa.. gusto lang nya magkaron ng closure..

then i told him... matanda na tayo... matagal na yun.. ok na yun..

have i not met my current boyfie.. and nagtino sya... and if he asked me to marry him (at that time)..... my answer will be yes... kaso.. he blew it... ;)
Mas masarap tahakin ang tamang landas… walang masasaktan na iba.. at walang sinisirang buhay…
Kailangan gawin ang tama… kahit labag ito sa kalooban
Ang pagibig ay hindi makasarili.. hindi lang kaligayahan ang dapat sundin..

wella

• GirlTalker
  • Its not an attitude, its the way I am
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 09:17:52 AM »
for me ok lang... actually naging super close pa kme nung di na kme... mas click kame as friends kesa as a couple...

shelo08

• Probationary
    • http://www.facebook.com/lkpreciousbeauty
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 03:42:06 PM »
No! malabo mangyari yan
Please Visit MY LK Precious Beauty Online Shop..(Derma Products)
http://www.facebook.com/lkpreciousbeauty
http://lkpreciousbeauty.multiply.com/

kettlekorn28

• a very happy wife & mom and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 03:46:20 PM »
No. I had 3 boyfriends in the past excluding hubby. Never sumagi sa isip ko makipag-friends sa kanila, lalo pa 2 of them eh naging pangit ang break-up. It's better to leave them in the past.
God has given us the greatest gift of all. And that is you, Baby Matthew! :)

Perky!

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 04:10:38 PM »
no.. civil yes.. pero super friendly friends? nope.. same way that i dont want my future boyfie to be super friendly friends with his ex, lalo na if super lalim yung past nila..

just today, my ex saw me at FB... he gave his number and gave mine to... just for the sake of old times..
we had a bad break up yes.. pero naka move on na ko...

and now, he's asking kung pwede kami mag dinner or something.. sabi ko what for... then medyo ok na ko..

but i realized.. no need na talaga.
am already committed.. and yes.. ayoko ma hurt si boyfie pag tinuloy ko pa communication ko with my ex.. so there.. i stopped.. sabi ko masaya na ko sa buhay ko ngayon... i have moved on.. and ok na yun..

sabi nya kung sakin daw may closure na... sa kanya raw wala pa.. gusto lang nya magkaron ng closure..

then i told him... matanda na tayo... matagal na yun.. ok na yun..

have i not met my current boyfie.. and nagtino sya... and if he asked me to marry him (at that time)..... my answer will be yes... kaso.. he blew it... ;)

love it sis! sana dumating na rin ako sa point na yan.. i want to have that scene with my ex. or something similar. wala naman kase kong fb e.  :P
BUFFY: What are you doing here?... Five words or less.

SPIKE: Out. For. A. Walk...... B!t*h

bluemargarita

• life has truly been good to me
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 04:14:21 PM »
Good break up or bad break up = No.

For me, there is no such thing as "ex na friends". You can never be "friends" with your ex. Civil siguro or hindi galit sa isa't-isa..
pero friends? di talaga. especially kung may bagong partner ka na.
life is good! :)
"I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you."--Philippians 1:3-4

kitty_me

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 06:07:50 PM »
no.. civil yes.. pero super friendly friends? nope.. same way that i dont want my future boyfie to be super friendly friends with his ex, lalo na if super lalim yung past nila..

love it sis! sana dumating na rin ako sa point na yan.. i want to have that scene with my ex. or something similar. wala naman kase kong fb e.  :P

lolz.. naku sis.. pwede siguro magkasalubong kayo..
kasi before this one... nagkita rin kami accidentally... at that time di pa ko nakamove on... nagkita kami sa lrt... usap daw kami.. sabi ko hindi na kailangan.. pero sobrang hurt pa ko nun at gusto ko talaga makipagusap.. kaso naisip ko yun ginawa nya sakin.. di pa rin ako pumayag....
Mas masarap tahakin ang tamang landas… walang masasaktan na iba.. at walang sinisirang buhay…
Kailangan gawin ang tama… kahit labag ito sa kalooban
Ang pagibig ay hindi makasarili.. hindi lang kaligayahan ang dapat sundin..

angel.of.mine

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010, 07:40:33 AM »
ako yes. kasi may baby kami. kaso simula nun naghiwalay kme ni bf hndi na nya dinalaw un baby namin or kahit fon call/text wala. pero hndi ko naman siya sinisiraan sa baby namin kasi alam ko darating din yung time na dadalaw siya dito sa house para makita un baby namin and ayoko na mag tanim ng sama ng loob yung bata sa daddy niya.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 12:31:12 AM by angel.of.mine »
THiS iS A NEVER ENDiNG HAPPY STORY!Ü

Joycy

• Living life with integrity and order...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • is in love with Kakashi Hatake
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2010, 09:50:53 AM »
Before, i could say na no talaga. What for, di ba? But just recently, naisip ko, why not? Naka-move on na naman ako. Besides, hindi naman na best friends ang habol ko. I spent years with this person and some of the best moments of my life was with him. Parang, its sad na kahit naman sa FB lang di kami maging mag-friends...

So ayun, i tried. I wrote him an email (i dont know where he is kasi) and until now, he didnt reply.  ::) Well, the ball is in his court na and at least i tried.
God tied u and I together by our little fingers with a long red string. This bond of destiny cannot be seen and there is no map leading to u. So i will fall in love with u when i meet u.

follow me @ www.twitter.com/Venus914

paper_doll

• 22 years old pero mukhang 15 years old na
  • GirlTalker
  • Kumplikadong tao
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2010, 12:19:05 PM »
for me kahit wala pa kong ex at current bf pa lang, ayoko makipagfriends si bf sa ex nya..

alam ko kasi na naging serious talaga relationship nila, at ang hirap na makita sila maging close ulit, masakit sakin yun at alam ni bf yun
I maybe a simple girl but I know how to have fun.

mojitayanipot

• is one happy
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Dear God, please give us our bundle of joy soon. Ü
    • The Memet Diaries
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2010, 12:21:13 PM »
Ako, it depends on how the breakup went. I'm still friends with most of my ex boyfriends, except for one. Anyway, I only had 4 BFs before I got married. Hehe. And I don't have communication with most of them anymore. Pero when our paths cross, we're still in good terms naman.

iYaMoTo

• Adventurer, cowgirl, and sporty
  • GirlTalker
  • Adventure is out there.
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2010, 12:32:43 PM »
For me NO NO NO.

Kahit ano pang dahilan ng break up maganda man o panget. X is X and past is past hindi na nya kailangan pang pumasok sa buhay ko at hindi ko narin kailang pa syang papasukin sa buhay ko!  :o
I got the eye of the tiger, the fighter, dancing through the fire.
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAAARRR!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.