Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 01 AUG 14
Nix the patterns and go for solid colors when you choose pants--they make your hips and backside look smaller.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Beading 101 (The Art and Craft of Accessory Making) PART 2  (Read 40484 times)

mygosssh

• "proud to be a mom & a
  • Junior GirlTalker
Re: Beading 101 (The Art and Craft of Accessory Making) PART 2
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2012, 08:51:50 AM »
hello mga sis second time ko na pumunta sa mga beads store sa quiapo last monday pero grabe pag nakikita ko mga beads di ko na alam ano pipiliin ko sa sobrang dami ending pag nasa bahay na ako meron akong gusto na hindi ko nabili. I'm starting to sell sa mga friends and family, gusto ko talaga gumawa ang sarap kase ng feeling pag maganda ang kinalabasan ng gawa. Sa ngayon puro mga garterized bracelet pa lang mga ginagawa ko but i'm planning next time na gumawa na din ng me mga chains sana matutunan ko din. nag e enjoy ako at the same time kumikita. Salamat sa mga sis na nag bibigay ng mga idea and payo.
"Bad things just don't happen to break you down;they happen to break you down and build you up to be all that you were intended to be."

chocolatepink

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Inlove & Blessed
« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2012, 11:29:28 AM »
Now that I got pregnant & Im doing some spring cleaning I have decided to let go of my bead crafting first and focus on baby. If you are interested to adopt my 6 trays of box full of collected beads and stones plus actually 2 more  plastics of beads and stones Im letting it go for a very small amount to think that it includes the plastic containers w/c is available in wellmanson for min 200-300 pesos.

Pls pm me if you want to see the pictures. I can meet you up for the most convenient time & place.
This is a very good kit for those who want to start beading or do the accessories business :)
We may feel afraid, but we dont have to be afraid. We can go forward w/knees shaking saying "God is with us. He will never leave us or forsake us & we can do everything that we need to do. We will not be in fear. What can man do to us?" -Psalm 116:6

axia

« Reply #162 on: November 03, 2012, 02:40:02 PM »
^hi sis chocolatepink!  :) i'm interested in the beads. can you please pm pics? can't send pm, not allowed pa.. thanks!  :)

heavenly clays

• Probationary
    • one stop shop
« Reply #163 on: November 03, 2012, 10:23:18 PM »
last time i went to Quiapo  a few weeks ago Wellmanson shop is under renovation :( anybody here nakadaan sa wellmanson lately? many thanks

still under renovation parin :(
"Do things right the first time"

chocolatepink

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Inlove & Blessed
« Reply #164 on: November 04, 2012, 10:04:54 AM »
Hi sis axia! :) I sent you a pm :)
Thanks!
We may feel afraid, but we dont have to be afraid. We can go forward w/knees shaking saying "God is with us. He will never leave us or forsake us & we can do everything that we need to do. We will not be in fear. What can man do to us?" -Psalm 116:6

iampennylane

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #165 on: December 06, 2012, 03:53:30 PM »
Mga sis ano yung mga basic tools na kelangan ko for this? Like kung anong klaseng mga pliers? Thanks! Plan ko pumunta ng Quiapo sa Saturday eh.
I am anti-"text-talk". I support good grammar. I am part of "Save the vowels" movement". For your sanity and mine, type out your DAMN words.

Thank you.

shinta

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #166 on: December 12, 2012, 01:08:50 PM »
i bought 3, round-nose and flat nose pliers tsaka cutter. bilin mo yung medyo mahal tsaka stainless na, pangit kasi quality nung mura.

iampennylane

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #167 on: December 12, 2012, 02:04:14 PM »
^thanks sis! Nagpunta ako sa Wellmanson last Saturday, ayos na yung store nila. Pero umuwi akong walang dala haha naoverwhelmed ako sa dami, beads and tao LOL try ko pumunta ng weekdays haha
I am anti-"text-talk". I support good grammar. I am part of "Save the vowels" movement". For your sanity and mine, type out your DAMN words.

Thank you.

maldita29

• Mrs. B!
  • GirlTalker
    • ReinPro
« Reply #168 on: December 12, 2012, 02:14:26 PM »
so happy i found this thread. i used to make beaded accessories when I was in grade school. bigla ko syang na-miss! mukang babalik ako sa dating hobby ko. at mukang gagawin kong kumikitang kabuhayan 'to. back read mode muna ko. :D

Cheenyv

• GirlTalker
« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2013, 02:34:21 PM »
Meron ba sa wellmanson ng swarovski crystals? Yung nilalagay and dinidikit like sa mga cellphone case. Mga ganun

iampennylane

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2013, 07:36:54 PM »
^yup meron sis :)

Thank you.

azel

• Junior GirlTalker
  • uncertainties...
« Reply #171 on: April 05, 2013, 01:18:08 AM »
mga sis how much sa quiapo yun freshwater pearls? yun size na pwede gamitin sa regular na rosary? tnx

iampennylane

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #172 on: April 05, 2013, 08:53:09 AM »
^dun sa Quiapo sis madami.

Thank you.

LiL019

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2013, 02:15:42 AM »
Mga sissies, andami kong raw beads na i need to give up. Like SUPER DAMI! I was wondering if meron sa inyo interested. I'm leaving the country na kasi.
I can give it less sa original amount niya para mawala lang sa kwarto ko. Hehe.

We can meet up if madami interested. Dalhin ko lahat ng raw materials ko. :)

Desperate nako mga sis. This May 11 na alis ko.

clermont

• Smart, young and loving it!*wink*
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2013, 09:28:23 PM »
Hi sis LiL019. I'm interested pero pwede ka bang magpost ng pics. Baka kasi iba ang trip mo sa akin so at least, I won't waste your time.
Don't breed or buy while shelter animals suffer & die.
Jasmin Gladys

Before you ask, backread or use Search. Seriously.

thansher01

• wahm. daughter. sister. chef wannabe. ebook lover & a certified
  • Super GirlTalker

thansher01

• wahm. daughter. sister. chef wannabe. ebook lover & a certified
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2013, 04:30:54 PM »
ano yung pinakamagandang quality ng elastic cord? tia :)

celeron

• GirlTalker
« Reply #177 on: August 30, 2013, 05:42:53 PM »
Where can I buy good quality wax cotton cord?  Yung nabili ko sa Wellmanson madali kumupas at madali magshrink/umurong pag nabasa.  Thanks!

iampennylane

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #179 on: May 15, 2014, 07:57:33 AM »
^meron nito sa Wellmansons sis :) Madami din ibang beadshops dun magkakatabi lang sila :)

Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.