Looking for a life makeover? Grab an issue of the January-February 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines for tips on how to eat well, become physically and financially fit, and take chances on love again, beginning with the cover story of Heart Evangelista.

Grab a copy now!

Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: saan kayo kumukuha ng yaya?  (Read 56984 times)

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
Re: saan kayo kumukuha ng yaya?
« Reply #300 on: November 29, 2015, 04:52:17 PM »
Nag inquire ako sa Charmonde Cane Maid Agency a few days ago and nakausap ko yung Jonah. Medyo hindi siya accommodating ang nung medyo madami na akong tanong (which is very relevant naman sa paghahanap ng helper) pinapahalata talaga nya na annoyed na siya. Anyway, i was able to interview one candidate na nasa early 20's. Wala sanang problema kung medyo bata kaso lang obvious na wala din pasensya and rude sa kausap yung candidate. Pinapahalata din kasi nya na inis siya sumagot kahit sa mga basic questions pa lang. I told Jonah that the one i interviewed is not the one i am looking for and so i requested for her to send me profiles of other candidates, which she didn't do until now. This leaves me an impression na mapagmalaki etong Maid agency na eto and ayaw sa mga hindi naive na employer

Oh my!  Ito pa naman yung sinasabi sakin na tignan ko daw kasi they train daw their applicants before dispatch.  Who is that Jonah?
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

marcus

• GirlTalker
« Reply #301 on: December 16, 2015, 06:16:59 PM »
I was on the phone kanina with maidprovider.ph. I'm inquiring since we need a new helper. As per policy, they will replace the helper twice for free within 3 months. I asked what will happen if the 3rd helper is still not ok, she replied "Then, I'll be honest Ma'am, there's something wrong with you."  I asked her if ganun siya kasigurado sa mga dinedeploy nila for her to be able to say that. Ganun ba talaga kagagaling. To be fair, she tried to take it back, but honestly, nakaka turn off.
Considering that they charge so high, 10,800+ placement fee and 6k min salary for the helper, I definitiely expect them to be more accommodating. The way she talked down to me is definitely a red flag. I can just imagine how difficult it will be to deal with them once paid na.

bluish_mommy

• ako ang bluish na
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #302 on: December 17, 2015, 06:46:13 AM »
wow! 10k+ ang fee palang!  :o :o
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:21:50 PM by bluish_mommy »

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
« Reply #303 on: January 13, 2016, 07:57:30 PM »
marcus

I have been reading negative reviews nga about maid provider.ph  Since we need maids, malakas na siguro talaga loob to talk back like that.  Iisa lang ata kausap ng mga tao, nagpapalit lang daw ng name sa phone para magmukha silang malaking company. 
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

RoadrunnerXCX

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #304 on: January 15, 2016, 07:36:01 AM »
referral ng neighbor's househelp. let your neighbors know and their househelp as well that you are looking for a househelp kasi ganoon lang ginagawa ko after a few days may kakatok na nirerefer ng househelp ng kapitbahay ko. relative o friend ng HH ng kapitbahay ang nag aapply.
“Allow the universe to unfold as it should" - Desiderata

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
« Reply #305 on: January 16, 2016, 01:51:37 PM »
^ It's not that easy.  One of the yayas in our village was asking if I needed any more help only to recommend the agency she came from.  I give up na sa pag kuha ng "yaya". I hired an all around and told her I will train her to become a yaya.  She has 3 kids narin naman and so far mas maingat pa nga sakin sa pag hawak kay baby so let's see.

zxcvb

« Reply #306 on: April 05, 2016, 05:19:17 PM »
Can anyone recommend an all around housekeeper?  No need to wash clothes, iron, and even cook meals.  Please PM me. thanks!

cheniwin

• GirlTalker
« Reply #307 on: April 13, 2016, 06:25:18 PM »
Try lang ako magask does anyone know pano magka yaya na hindi stay in? i mean dito lang sya sa house sa morning to take care of my 2 y.o boy? we live in mandaluyong city let me know if you have any idea of this set up thanks

bagaholic_chewy

• Super GirlTalker
  • *on shopping and travel rehab.. until 2014..*
« Reply #308 on: April 17, 2016, 03:45:00 AM »
^ medyo common na din ang stay-out arrangement. Average rate is 400-500/day (usually for 10-12hrs) + meals while nasa inyo. Transpo allowance is i think negotiable. Most e kumukuha from nearby lang para less travel time, wala masyadong alibi na kesyo natraffic, etc. plus less pagod din for the helper sa pagbyahe.
"Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you rich"

"The only time to eat diet food is while waiting for the steak to cook"

Jeannybaby

• GirlTalker
    • My Blog :)
« Reply #309 on: April 22, 2016, 02:06:33 PM »
referral ng neighbor's househelp. let your neighbors know and their househelp as well that you are looking for a househelp kasi ganoon lang ginagawa ko after a few days may kakatok na nirerefer ng househelp ng kapitbahay ko. relative o friend ng HH ng kapitbahay ang nag aapply.

sis magandang idea yan! yun nga lang hindi kami close sa mga neighbors huhu. Need pa naman namin ng dalawa ngayon; wala na kaming maid nag alisan. May isang nag asawa, [textspeak!] isa na bago sakitin kaya hindi rin nagtagal. Hirap talaga makakuha.

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
« Reply #310 on: April 22, 2016, 07:13:11 PM »
zxcvb

Girl, mahirap maghanap ng all around helper, let alone ask for referrals here :)  My neighbour who used to get sa provide finally gave up and ask for agency referral.  Ganun na talaga, mahirap na maghanap so be careful nalang and better have CCTV at home and ask for Valid ID.

follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.