Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 31 OCT 14
Having trouble staying true to yourself? Spend time with your loved ones to remind yourself of who you are--after all, they know you best.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Feeling na kung feeling, sinkng celebrity daw ang kamukha mo?  (Read 31551 times)

molybdenumstudios

• Casual Blogger
  • Super GirlTalker
  • A Casual Blogger and a
    • Molybdenum Studios|Where photography and opinions collide
Re: Feeling na kung feeling, sinkng celebrity daw ang kamukha mo?
« Reply #200 on: November 28, 2012, 08:14:41 PM »
@ayka

NAKO you should never take that as a compliment! Look at CR when she has NO makeup on... hahahah.

Actually kamukha ko raw si Maxene Magalona... weh anlayo! HAHA. But I like her beauty before (:
Stupidity leads to pestilence.

megumiii

• Wandering Goddess
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2013, 12:20:29 AM »
During my entire freshman year in college, I kept getting comments everywhere that I look like Bea Saw from Pinoy Big Brother. I was not familiar with her nor any local celebrities since I don't watch local television, so I googled her up out of curiosity. I got a bit offended because I actually think I'm the better-looking between the two of us, and the only similarity is that we share the same chinky eyes since we're both Chinese (except that mine's bigger due to my double eyelids, and hers look like slits because she's monolid).  :o

However, when I got into sophomore year, I was being told by my new block mates that I look like Kim Chiu. Again, I wasn't familiar with the celebrity, so I looked her up, and was left being disappointed again. When she still a newbie in the entertainment industry, she looked like an above-average Chinese, but I can still say that I'm more gorgeous than her.  ;D

I noticed that my school mates are just comparing me to whoever is the latest local Chinese celebrity who recently rose to fame. But I'm glad that I don't really look like those two (and I know in my heart I don't).  ;D

Then during my junior year (and up to the present), my close friend, who is also into K-Pop, has been telling me that I look eerily really similar to Jessica Jung of SoNyeoShiDae/SNSD or Girls' Generation/GG especially when I smile without showing my teeth, which I don't normally do. At first, I was aghast and offended (and to think she was my least favorite idol) - I used to hate Jessica with every fiber of my being because she was once affiliated with Lee Donghae of Super Junior, who is (and still is) my biggest crush in K-Pop. ;D But after 4 years, I came to like her because I realized that she looks like a high-maintenance and stuck up ice princess, and I like that image since most people usually think of me that way anyway.  ;D

babyboo.0326

• Super GirlTalker
  • "Believe..."
« Reply #202 on: May 23, 2013, 12:57:04 AM »
from my cousins, officemates, friends, even acquaintances, sinasabi nila i look like Angelu De Leon daw. Kahit saang company ako mapunta, yun ang sinasabi.

A few years ago, na pumayat na ako and i colored and changed my hairstyle, si Nina daw  ;D
"One should always be in love. That is the reason why one should never marry. Oscar Wilde"

fairywinkle79122

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #203 on: May 23, 2013, 03:00:32 PM »
ako halo-halo..

Glaiza De Castro-sa hugis ng mukha ko,medyo bilogan ba,parang smiley lang  ;D
 Jackie Rice-yung no make-up,(yung pangit na features sa kanya hehe)kahawig ko raw,pero sa ilong mas matangos yung sa kanya
 Cristine Reyes-yung dimple niya,parehas kami,mas malalim lang yung sa kanya hahaha
 Ryan Agoncillo-yon! kapatiran ko sa ilong hahahaha!

douxmadchen

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #204 on: May 23, 2013, 04:50:23 PM »
most of my friends say na may hawig daw ako kay cristine reyes. o diba, ang feeling ko! pero syempre pag sinasabi nila yun, nahihiya naman ako kasi ang ganda naman nun for me. so yeah, humble ako! :D hahahahahah.  ;D
Because I believe that one day, I will meet a man from the future. :)

insta_momma

• GirlTalker
« Reply #205 on: June 11, 2013, 01:18:53 AM »
kim de los santos when she was still thin. lately si camille pratts daw.

Filipinasadhart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I had a fear to start again....
« Reply #206 on: December 29, 2013, 02:39:36 AM »
Nun high school ako Paula peralejo.
Tapos sabi ng ex ko ka muhka ko si Diana Zubiri at pauleen Luna.
Christine Florendo yun ex ni Vic sotto isa pa yan
Denise laurel na daw ngayon
Louise Delos Reyes yun mata.
Last Jillian ward :-)
Never give permanent feeling to a temporary person.

oyster

• GirlTalker
    • LLBe:LawLifeBuzzEtcetera
« Reply #207 on: December 29, 2013, 10:53:40 AM »
most of the time angel aquino daw..

yung latest naman, medyo nakakatawa lang. anne curtis according to a client. haha pressure much

Reassesiren

• GirlTalker
« Reply #208 on: December 29, 2013, 04:35:04 PM »
Madami daw ako kamukha ngayon sabi ng iba angelica panganiban at nadine samonte. Pero dati nung payat pa ko rhian ramos at valerie concepcion
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 04:42:22 PM by Reassesiren »

sugardrop

• Super GirlTalker
  • Loving life's simple pleasures.
    • J'adore Rougit
« Reply #209 on: December 29, 2013, 04:55:42 PM »
Sabi ni boyps, nung nanonood daw sya sa Cinemaone nung movie nina Angelu de Leon and Jomari Yllana, may resemblance daw talaga kami ni Angelu lalo na in person. Ninong ka nung nakita yung prom pic ko nung high school pa lang, Angelu de Leon din daw. Pati nung college ako.

Then yung trainer ko dati from work told me may hawig daw ako kay Lea Salonga. Then nag-oo nga yung co-trainees ko. Wala naman ako makita resemblance.
A little backreading won't hurt.

J'adore Rougit

Instagram: greenappletini

budzwhiz

• Super GirlTalker
  • Baking. Arts. Photography. Travel.
« Reply #210 on: December 29, 2013, 09:00:13 PM »
Si Kim Bum daw! Hahahaha! Nung nagpa-boy cut ako nun. Ang gwapo ko daw. hahaha :D
"Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me."

Accept what life has to offer, and enjoy.

Crazylabel

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #211 on: December 31, 2013, 07:58:56 AM »
Ever since high school, kaye abad na tukso sa akin

swim_fatale

• Basta swimmer sweet lover na
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Girls who behave don't make history.
« Reply #212 on: December 31, 2013, 10:49:28 PM »
Pwede daw akong ate ni Kathryn Bernardo. :)
The grass is always greener on MY side.

ilovejdy

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #213 on: January 01, 2014, 11:55:51 AM »
co-workers and friends call me jessy or maria mercedez
but its all because of the hair (curled) and broad arms..
sa face kasi, hindi masyado.. But How I wish I look like her!

_ilovepink_

• GirlTalker
« Reply #214 on: January 01, 2014, 04:35:46 PM »
they call be Bea in school dati...kamukha ko daw si Bea Alonzo...to the point na akala ng iba Bea talaga pangalan ko kasi yun na tinatawag nila saken...hahaha ganda ko lang dun! LOLs
this time naman sa work, they say kamukha ko daw si Jennifer Lawrence. Ang sabi ko naman, siguro kamukha ko sya kung sya si Mystique. :P

Personally wala naman ako makita resemblance..siguro sa pictures lang, may angle lang..hahaha (*Feeling*)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:37:31 PM by _ilovepink_ »

missybee

• GirlTalker
« Reply #215 on: January 01, 2014, 04:43:26 PM »
Sabi nila Julia Montes daw eh  ;)

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #216 on: January 23, 2014, 10:21:04 PM »
Back in highschool, a lot said I looked like Yasmin Kurdi. Nung 18th bday ko naman (probably because of make up) I looked like Jennylyn Mercado daw.
...all adventurous women do.

iampennylane

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #217 on: January 23, 2014, 11:15:34 PM »
When I was in college, kausuhan ni Mirriam Quiambao and bicolana din ako so lagi akong tinatanong kung kapatid ko ba LOL kasi kamukha ko pati height, katawan and hair that time.

Ngayon, Iwa Moto na hahaha lahat ng bagong kilala ko yan unang sinasabi  ;D
I am anti-"text-talk". I support good grammar. I am part of "Save the vowels" movement". For your sanity and mine, type out your DAMN words.

Thank you.

annamarie88

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #218 on: January 24, 2014, 03:23:00 AM »
may ilan Jennylyn Mercado, Solenn, Maricar Reyes daw.. sa school naman Iya Villania, Rufa Mae..

haha gaganda nila wish ko lang  ;D feeling ko pwede din si china cojuangco and mikaela martinez

hahahaha
No backread, no feedback :p

imalittleteapot

« Reply #219 on: February 03, 2014, 02:53:26 PM »
brace yourselves mga sis, eto na mga kamuka ko!

1. katie holmes
2. nadine samonte
3. alice dixon

and i had many mall encounters na may lumapit saken asking kung artista ako. inassume ko na lang na either nangtitrip sila or budol-budol gang sila kaya di ko pinansin hahahaha kung sino man ang napagkamalan nyang "ako" malamang pinagkakalat na nyang suplada yon. hahaha

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.