Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 01 OCT 14
Avoid shaving problems like bumpy “chicken skin” by using shaving cream or gel every time you use the razor.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Best Call center company in the Philippines  (Read 85507 times)

cleverjerk0717

• GirlTalker
Re: Best Call center company in the Philippines
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2010, 04:39:26 AM »
sitel saan sis? i mean, im working sa sitel eh, 3 yrs na rin..anong account?>

myepiphany

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2010, 10:26:55 AM »
I want to work sa call center but I am a nursing graduate. Is that ok? I mean will I get hired? They don't  discriminate naman ba especially if you have no previous work experience? :) Thanks to those who can help! :)
Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.-Neil Gaiman

purple.strawberry

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2010, 03:57:25 PM »
^ i don't think they do. i've also been looking at call center ads recently, merong mga naghahanap ng may background sa medicine or nursing grads.

myepiphany

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2010, 12:13:05 AM »
^really sis? Can you tell me the names of the companies that you've seen? :)
Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.-Neil Gaiman

purple.strawberry

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2010, 12:16:56 AM »
^ didn't take note sis, hehe, sorry. search mo na lang sa jobstreet kasi dun ko sila nakita. madaming ads na ganun.

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2010, 04:08:25 AM »
Sorry, but Sitel is one of the worst companies to be with if you're a supervisor and up. They'd maximize you like crazy tapos they have low pay naman. The only good thing about htis company is they have really good health and insurance benefits.
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

nightfall21

• `d6sense_lola`
  • Life is a GAME.
    • My FB
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2010, 08:40:27 PM »
Mataas din amag offer ang IBM - iyun IBS has ha - IBM Business Services. Kung IBM Daksh, Indian-ran kasi iyun so...not really.

But my sister naman is happy in IBM Daksh, kahit papaano.

good to hear she is happy with IBM Daksh, ilang taon na sya dun po? kasi si bf akala nya ok ang IBM Daksh but after 2 years working there hindi na naging maganda kaya yun ala na sya ngayn sa IBM Daksh.. sabi nga nya pangit talga humawak ang Indian-ran company /wah

umm can anyone BPO company you can recommend somewhere in QC since he is from Montalban, Rizal pa, talo kasi kung he will work in Alabang, Makati or Taguig. TIA
Life is GAME. A game with no RETRYs, RESET, and NEW GAME. All you can do is to CONTINUE once your game starts. In this game there are no 1UPs, all you have is your 1 LIFE until the end of your game. So play your game WISELY.

chengkii

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2010, 03:30:22 AM »
good to hear she is happy with IBM Daksh, ilang taon na sya dun po? kasi si bf akala nya ok ang IBM Daksh but after 2 years working there hindi na naging maganda kaya yun ala na sya ngayn sa IBM Daksh.. sabi nga nya pangit talga humawak ang Indian-ran company /wah

umm can anyone BPO company you can recommend somewhere in QC since he is from Montalban, Rizal pa, talo kasi kung he will work in Alabang, Makati or Taguig. TIA

Mga 3 years na sister ko sa IBM Daksh. Sa crossing iyun site niya.

Kung taga-Rizal si boyfie, sabihin mo try sa Teletech. Meron sila sa Cainta. Hindi ko pa sure kung maganda. Kaka-start lang ng isang kapatid ko doon last week eh. So, wala pa ako masabi.

I want to work sa call center but I am a nursing graduate. Is that ok? I mean will I get hired? They don't  discriminate naman ba especially if you have no previous work experience? :) Thanks to those who can help! :)

ito advise lang ha, when you go through the interview, make sure that you establish that you plan to stay long. Medyo na traumna na din kasi ang mga program heads sa mga nursing grads. Bigla nalang mga nag-aalisan kasi may opportunity abroad. Like sa amin, may certain programs na basta nursing graduate, ayaw na.

HIndi sa dini discourage kita ha. Magaling naman iyu n mga nursing graduates, medyo may trauma lang mga heads ng programs kasi siyempre, hindi maganda ang attrition.
For every action there is an equal reaction. :)

myepiphany

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2010, 09:30:33 PM »
^really sis? Can you name companies? :)

jamie_0117

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2010, 10:55:49 AM »
16. ACS (14K-18K politics is rule here)

dalawa ang ACS ha. one is Affiliated Computer Services, the other is Advance(d?) Contact Solutions.

Poleng

• iR
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2010, 02:45:27 PM »
APAC bago ba?

myepiphany

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2010, 09:39:29 AM »
Parang gusto ko sa Sitel kasi accdg. to my research Australian to? Trulili ba yun? :) And how do I get there kapag baba ako ng MRT-Ortigas station? :) TIA!

jem_pristine

• REAL
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • =D
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2010, 01:50:14 PM »
yup!!! eTelecare is good... i worked as sales rep before but now hindi na sya eTelecare, Stream na sya, coz Stream bought eTel... dati maganda talaga, maganda environment, yung salary (and commissions), yung benefits (panalo!)... eh since mas malaki daw yung share ng Stream, they have to change some policies etc... but they offer higher salary daw for new hires... i have so much friends na nagresign na kasi for new hires laki ng offer pero yung matagal na hindi sila nagincrease kasi daw parang they started the job with etel's offer. Nung nasa eTel ako lagi nga nila claim na no. 1 nga sila, eh kasi naman isa yung eTel sa unang call center dito sa pinas, together with apac yata... kaya pag galing ka ng eTel ang bango ng tingin sayo ng new company na inaapplayan mo, that means magaling ka. matagal na kasi sila sa business so iba na sila humawak ng tao (with the training and the stuff). pero ngayon daw hindi na kagandahan...  :-\

i agree. I was part of eTelecare before. Nafeel ko ang major changes nung naging Stream na.
Now I am part of Infosys. Dami galing ng eTelecare. Hehe
"Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand."

jem_pristine

• REAL
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • =D
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2010, 01:51:38 PM »

okay lang yun. may mga team mates ako before sa eTelecare na mga RNs.
ngayon din sa Infosys may mga RNs din ako team mates :D
hehe! kahit walang experience okay lang graduate ka naman eh.
"Don't let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you're crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you're lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you're greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn't understand."

chengkii

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2010, 01:54:38 AM »
Parang gusto ko sa Sitel kasi accdg. to my research Australian to? Trulili ba yun? :) And how do I get there kapag baba ako ng MRT-Ortigas station? :) TIA!

Depende kung anong account ka mapupunta. Kung Australian account talaga ang gusto mo, meron sa Shaw Blvd. ACQUIRE iyun name ng company. It's across Starmall. Iyun, talagang Australian clients and talagang malapit sa MRT. Mabilis mag-commute.
Sa Sitel, depende sa program kung saan ka mapro-profile. May mga 24/7 accounts din sila, puwede ka mag request na maging daytime pag production ka na - meaning, after ng training period. Hindi rin malapit sobra sa MRT ang Sitel. In Pasig, ang site nila is Emerald Avenue & somewhere behind Metrowalk. Sa Mandaluyong naman, malapit lang sa Boni MRT, sa likod lang ng Robinson's Pioneer.
Meron pa isang malapit sa MRT - sa IBM Daksh & Teleperformance sa EDSA Central Crossing. Pagbaba mo lang din ng MRT Shaw station.
Good luck, sis.
For every action there is an equal reaction. :)

sales_lady

• and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Succesful Online Merchant
    • Your TRUSTED ONLINE SHOPPING PARTNER! Check out our Virtual Shop NOW!
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2010, 05:20:38 AM »
i heard shell has a KPO/BPO unit din servicing international clients and there's Startek.  not quite sure on the benefits on both companies.

i guess what is most important is malaman the type of call center that you wish to work with.... there are various types kasi if i am correct.... there's the captive and account based.... captive meaning your company already has a captive market and hindi na kailangan maghanap ng account.... account-based, as the name implies, account dependent, dependent on the contract renewal and malaki ang risk for a pullout pag hindi maganda performance ng group or may cost issues.....
Best Buy May Not Always be the Best...

myepiphany

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2010, 01:44:50 PM »
^^Thanks for the info sis chengkii! I am weighing my options kasi, I am nearer sa Alabang kaso parang wala ako masyado choices aside from the usual (Convergys,Stream etc.) Gusto ko sana directory assistance and the likes lang. Any tips from those who work sa may Alabang banda? :)

sales_lady

• and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Succesful Online Merchant
    • Your TRUSTED ONLINE SHOPPING PARTNER! Check out our Virtual Shop NOW!
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2010, 06:48:16 AM »
^ sis, check the CCAP and BPAP site, they have a complete list of their registered members including the address.
Best Buy May Not Always be the Best...

jem_pristine

• REAL
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • =D
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2010, 09:43:18 AM »
^^Thanks for the info sis chengkii! I am weighing my options kasi, I am nearer sa Alabang kaso parang wala ako masyado choices aside from the usual (Convergys,Stream etc.) Gusto ko sana directory assistance and the likes lang. Any tips from those who work sa may Alabang banda? :)

Alabang ba location mo?
Meron ngang CVG, Stream dun. Pero meron pang iba like GenPact, tas sa bandang sucat may Teleperformance, SPI.

coco_CRUNCH

• Senior GirlTalker
  • been there.. done that..
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2010, 05:41:48 PM »
mga sis na nagwowork sa call center may ask ako..

im a newbie in this kind of industry so medyo takot pa ko..

2 days na ko absent due to viral infection.. nagtext naman ako sa tl ko pero hindi ako nakatawag sa sick line namin.. kanina lang nakatawag nanay ko.. sabi nung nakausap ni mama, ok lang daw na nagtext ako sa tl ko kasi siya naman daw magreport sakanila. pero nagtext kasi yung tl ko na sana daw tumatawag ako sa sick line dahil sa sakit ko.. uhm so kung hindi ako nakatawag sa sick line namin. no call no show na ba ko??
loving is the best part of living. extremes as you may call it.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.