Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 01 NOV 14
Need a quick makeup fix? Use a tinted moisturizer to keep your skin fresh-looking when you're tired.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: excessive perspiration  (Read 13686 times)

gilenn

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: excessive perspiration
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 08:52:29 AM »
^ sis anong slimming coffee? Leisure or Fashion Nature? Fashion iniinom ko ngayon eh. Noon nun di pa ko masyado nag lose ng weight tagaktak pawis ko pero ngayon medyo humina pag pawis ko and mas kaya ko na maglakad ng malayo unlike before na ang lapit lang hingal agad andd pagod. lol.  ;D

Yun din pala prob ko, pawis sa ilalim ng breasts ko as in sa meh underwire pero ngayon di na gano. I went from 36B to 34B, not sure dahil I lost weight or baka I'm wearing the wrong size bra noon. cup size ko stayed the same naman.

evilwoman

• Super GirlTalker
    • By Nature Handmade Soaps, Carrot Health Soap, Human Heart Nature Products
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 08:57:24 AM »
^ fashion din gamit ko.hehe..

yung teener na kapitbahay namin, ganyan din ang problem. ang pinagawa sa kanya, after maligo, dilute ng tawas sa isang tabong tubig then banlaw sa buong katawan. effective sa kanya. tinesting ko din to, ok naman pero pansin ko, karamihan sa damit ko, may portion ng fabric na nagfade kaya ayoko na din..

gilenn

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 09:03:36 AM »
^ ay kung magddiscolor damit wag na lang medyo under control na kase pawis ko sa underwire part ng bra ko. pansin ko lang din when I was wearing 36B bra mas meron chance na magpawis pero nun sakto lang suot kong bra di na rin gano kaya medyo okay na ko sa pawis dun.

evilwoman

• Super GirlTalker
    • By Nature Handmade Soaps, Carrot Health Soap, Human Heart Nature Products
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2010, 09:13:32 AM »
^ mas maganda siguro yung support ng 34B sa yo.. mabigat siguro nung di ok yung fit ng bra kaya pawis na pawis ka..  ;D

gilenn

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2010, 09:22:48 AM »
^ yup and relax na nga ako kase kapag nagmamadali saka naglalabasan ang pawis ko. lol

gilenn

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2010, 11:53:38 PM »
^ naintriga naman ako sa tea or leaf sana available sa market. thanks!  ;D

forumera

• Born in heaven, raised in hell, a cutie
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2010, 03:33:49 AM »
naintriga din ako sa "very effective way of loosing weight" hehe
Wishing that forgiving is as easy as saying Hello :(

michelledm

• GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2010, 12:48:59 PM »
Sis,yung driclor ba pwede mabili even without prescription? Tsaka gano katagal gamitin yun kasi medyo mahal ata sa 800
i love life..

ladyabsinthe

• Probationary
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2011, 04:08:43 PM »
hi, girls.  are you familiar with that treatment in Flawless Beauty Salon in Megamall wherein they inject that part of your body that sweats excessively? i think i saw that in the show Rated K of Korina Sanchez.  i'm not sure if that was Botox.  if anyone of you knows how that salon calls it, or any balita about that procedure, please share.  i'm out of the country at the moment and if that treatment sounds good, i would like to try it when i go back in manila this year.  i have excessive sweating in my UA and feet, and driclor seems to have taken its toll. **super sad**.  thanks, girls.

lytblu

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2011, 06:33:52 PM »
yun akin naman napansin ko pag nasa air conditioned room ako nagiging pawisin ang paa ko. ano kaya cure dun?

kirara888

• GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2011, 05:11:57 PM »
Sis,yung driclor ba pwede mabili even without prescription? Tsaka gano katagal gamitin yun kasi medyo mahal ata sa 800
Yes, you can buy it without prescription. During the first few weeks, every night apply mo siya sa affected area. Then slowly, you decrease the frequency of application. In my experience, it came to a point na every 2 weeks na ko nag-apply, tapos, once a month na lang. Inaabot ng expiration yung driclor ko dati, di ko pa nauubos. Ang downside lang is, nakakaitim ng underarms. Parang nasusunog.
"We are most alive when we're in love." John Updike

kirara888

• GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2011, 05:14:54 PM »
hi, girls.  are you familiar with that treatment in Flawless Beauty Salon in Megamall wherein they inject that part of your body that sweats excessively? i think i saw that in the show Rated K of Korina Sanchez.  i'm not sure if that was Botox.  if anyone of you knows how that salon calls it, or any balita about that procedure, please share.  i'm out of the country at the moment and if that treatment sounds good, i would like to try it when i go back in manila this year.  i have excessive sweating in my UA and feet, and driclor seems to have taken its toll. **super sad**.  thanks, girls.
I'm not familiar with the treatment at Flawless Beauty Salon. What I know about an alternative to underarm excessive sweating is Botox. Belo Medical Group offers this treatment. I can't remember how much is the procedure per session, but it's every 6 months. This is what celebrities do to keep their underarms sweat-free.
"We are most alive when we're in love." John Updike

fornarina

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 11:34:08 PM »
ako din i sweat profusely tapos after ko magpa underarm laser hair removal mas grumabe =(

if i use driclor ba sisses, how long ko sya iuuse everyday? mga when pwedeng gamitin na 2x/week nalang? and if it makes my ua darker, ano pwde remedyo dun? TIA

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2011, 12:52:32 AM »
25thou charge ng derma ko for botox (hands).

ang mahal! pagtiyagaan ko nalang Driclor!

fornarina

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2011, 01:06:32 AM »
^wow tapos every 6 mos yan sis diba?

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 09:54:36 PM »
^yes! mahal noh. :(

mishmish

• I'm shy but I'm friendly... eccentric but exquisite and undeniably a....
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Addicted to Counter-Strike Again
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2011, 11:47:21 AM »
Eto din prob ko. I have sweaty palms, feet and underarms. Usually pag-mainit, tense, driving....
** The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive **

fornarina

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2011, 12:55:48 AM »
sisses found this, want to try it:

http://www.nativeremedies.com/products/sweatless-excessive-sweating-and-perspiration.html

pero i think matagal ito dapat itake....

ellyse

• GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2012, 12:01:13 AM »
help mga sis!!! Pawisin din kasi ako. Kahit naka sakay lang ko sa bus, pawis pa rin ako kagad. Ano suggest niyo use ko for my underarms atsaka safe kaya to use deo everyday?

crybaby05

• Senior GirlTalker
  • A HAPPY MOM :)
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2012, 11:29:47 PM »
ako sa UA lang. ayoko naman magtry ng driclor kasi nga daw nakakaitim.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.