Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 25 NOV 14
Want to improve your family's health? Go organic! Consuming locally grown and preservative-free foods will go a long way to keeping you and your children healthy.
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: pls, recommend a good pedia-pulmo  (Read 25234 times)

darna88

• Senior GirlTalker
pls, recommend a good pedia-pulmo
« on: February 28, 2010, 09:53:01 PM »
mga sis anyone can pls recommend a good pedia-pulmo preferbly yun sa chinese general, UERM, UST, or st lukes yun lang kasi ang malapit samin ..thanks so much po

pepay_01

Re: pls, recommend a good pedia-pulmo
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 12:55:16 PM »
un pedia ng son ko and mga pamangkins, pediatric pulmonologist siya. Un nga lang clinic niya is sa Polymedic (VRPMC) sa edsa, saka sa Healthway sa market! market!... she's good and maalaga sa mga kids. kahit batangas-based kami, sa kanya pa din ako lage pacheck up, since I trust her na talaga...

mom.of.inchikoy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 04:44:13 PM »
sis darna, na misdiagnosed ang son ko ng pedia na may PC sya. kaya nag hanap kami ng pulmo pedia.
i highly recommend the ffwg:
PCMC, WORLD CITI - - dr cristan cabanilla
PCMC, CAPITOL MED - - dr jiao

as of now, we are seeing a pedia-allergologist
dra sumpaico - - PCMC, UERM (yata,basta yung hospital n rotonda espana-quezon ave). i super love her! we were reffered by dr cabanilla to dra sumpaico, kasi sa case daw ng kids ko better kung allergologist na. promise, love ko sya.  sad lang talaga ako kasi wala syang st lukes clinic.

hth

cagabin

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 08:58:19 PM »
I recommend my son's pediatrician. Dra.Agnes Rico Mendoza. sa St. Lukes clinic nya.

sweety_paige

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 12:09:35 PM »
CGH- Dr. Alexander Koa Lee
Remember my name, you'll realize how you let go of the one that has done nothing but just to love you.

midnytgurl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 03:53:11 AM »
^yup! i recommend doc alex.he also has a clinic near metropolitan hospital.

melody_joyjoy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 08:19:47 AM »
Dr. Elena Cua-Lobo Broadview Tower B across Metropolitan Medical Center.

j3rz3y

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 11:57:59 AM »
dra. atienza of st lukes

hunny_ally

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 12:10:52 PM »
dr. milagros salvani-bautista of UERM hospital

She is a council member of Asia Pacific Association of Pediatric Allergy, Respirology, and Immunology (APAPARI). She was our pedia when we were kids and now pedia of our kids as well. She was the one who oversaw the treament of my brothers' asthma when they were younger

janjohann

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2010, 12:26:35 PM »
I agree with sis mom.of.inchikoy. Dra. Sumpaico is really good at mabait. Sya pedia ng mga anak ko, yung eldest ko asthmatic and sya ang pedia for 6 years na. Never pa sya nahospitalized due to asthma nung under na sya ni Dra. Sumpaico. Magaling sya talaga. :)

tintoink

• GirlTalker
  • siMply Naive!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 10:46:01 PM »
c dr. cabanilla ng pcmc and pedia pulmo ng babies ko..
ok namn [textspeak!] kasi hindi [textspeak!] pala antibiotic. kung kailangan lang talaga. saka pag may tanong ka explain [textspeak!] nia ng maayos.
nung una akala ko may primary complex na baby ko kasi prolonged cough talaga for months, sabi nung ibang pedia painumin na ng gamot after i xray, pero [textspeak!] sabi nia hindi [textspeak!] daw un PC, nebulizer lang [textspeak!] tas after a few weeks ok na.. at least hindi na nahirapan [textspeak!] baby sa paginom ng gamot e for 6 months pa [textspeak!] un.. good thing ng pa check up kami dun.
~~~♥i will leave you never ever...
.... i guess we've got an amazing L♥ve~~~♥

mom.of.inchikoy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 06:14:00 PM »
^ yup sis, same tayo.. ganoon din yung systema ni doc cab sa kid ko... ngayon yung youngest ko naman ang dadalhin ko... ang impt lang talaga, always ask kapag hindi mo maintindihan or may alalahanin ka... explain din naman nya. also, si hubby gusto nya mag pa check up kay doc cab din, hehe... mabilis sya gumaling kesa sa self medication...

domestic diva

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2010, 08:30:41 AM »
Dr. Alex Tuazon of CSMC.  He won't confine your child unless necessary and he won't prescribe meds unless totally needed!
Hail to St. Joseph of the Holy Cloak!

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 01:58:25 PM »
Dr MIKE JAVIER  at Cardinal Santos, Greenhills

Elle

• mom of 3 kids and proud to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • tired but happy :)
    • PinkRepublic
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 10:36:24 AM »
Chinese Gen - Dr. Alexander Koa Lee

very highly recommended! my son suffered from an almost fatal asthma attack. after ng confinement, he underwent treatment and in less than 3 months, wala na talaga. up to now, my son is very healthy and never had an asthma attack again. occasional sipon at ubo lang na very common naman talaga, but definitely no more asthma.

delisyus

• Lactivist Mom
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Crazy, Happy Arevalos
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 05:30:28 PM »
kung sa PCMC.. look for Dr. Cesar Ong :)

Mai

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 07:32:56 PM »
I also recommend DR.ALEX KOA-LEE, he's very confident sa mga katanungan ko sa kanya, he answers direct to the point.

sweety_paige

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 09:35:25 PM »
Dami natin kay Dr. Alex ah, baka nagkikita na tayo sa clinic niya di pa natin alam, hehe
Remember my name, you'll realize how you let go of the one that has done nothing but just to love you.

swtgrl_bee

• Super GirlTalker
  • I'm a SOPHIAholic ;)
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 09:36:05 PM »
^how much charge ni Dr. Alex? and may clinic ba siya sa QC? thanks
xoxo B1B2

sweety_paige

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 03:50:12 PM »
^CGH or broadview lang siya..

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.