Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 17 APR 14
Stressed? Give us a smile! Smiling releases endorphins in your body, which combat stress and have you feeling better in no time!
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Acupuncture  (Read 29936 times)

liezljfk

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Be just or be dead!
    • Spread the W.O.R.D!
Re: Acupuncture
« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2012, 07:51:03 am »
Interested din ako. Papm naman sis inggay. Thanks!

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Jan's Travel and Tours
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2012, 02:42:35 pm »
How about sa Pasig area? May marerecommend ba kayo? Yung sa megamall ba magkano inabot niu mga sis?

yong sa Megamall nasa 1k per session din. Kasama na ang needles.

jaiaquino

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Aching to be a full time mom to my Mckenzie Bianca
    • McKenzie's Little Shop
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2012, 09:19:02 am »
finally got to try acupuncture!

the one on the ears were pretty cool and seems effective. the ones on the lower back are ticklish! couldn't keep still at all!

t'was a pretty cool experience but would i try it again? given the price i have to pay for it with minimal difference to how i felt after the session, i'd probably go for massages instead.

lovemycherrylips

• Probationary
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2013, 06:22:01 pm »
Hi sis, ito ba yung cpaj acupuncture and wellness? Along marcos highway? Baka ito yung nirerefer ng friend ng inlaws ko... Madal ba makita? Near cherry grocery ba ito? Thanks
Sorry now lang ako nakapag reply sis. been busy lately. yup malapit sya sa cherry na grocery and heaven's gate.

lureen20

• Happily married!
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2013, 02:12:24 pm »
i really wanted to try acu. kaya lang mahal kasi.

Sis inggay, pa pm naman ng location and price ng 2nd acupuncturist ng mom mo.

TIA
Hopeful to have a bundle of joy before 2013 ends . . .

missythel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2013, 04:18:41 pm »
i tried it once last September sa pain and rehab north edsa.  weird feeling kasi nga for 5 needles 599 na... ( naka promo kasi kaya mura sa cash cash pinoy)

nawala naman ang lower back pain ko but still unsure though kung dahil sa acupunture kaya nawala or because nag papa PT ako sa POI.
So much hurt, So much pain Takes a while To  regain What is lost inside And I hope that in time
You'll be out of my mind.....  And I'll be over you

Miss Charcoal

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2013, 10:14:21 pm »
Sa mga taga south, try L.A. acupuncture, um it's on the building infront of Festival Mall, 2 buildings away from Asian Hospital by foot. The acupuncturist is a korean named Dr. Lee.

I happened to go pass by there while walking from Asian Hospital. I had stress and it caused me to have frequent urination at night, hand sweating, nervousness and palpitation. I just came from having my blood work read from Asian Hospital so I was walking aimlessly when there I saw his clinic then I had the acupuncture treatment.

It's not painful promise and it made me feel better. The sweating on my hands are gone and I don't get up at night too often to pee anymore. This was last May 2012 and I've had 3 visits since. The rest are just for stress and general well being then my last visit was for my shoulder and neck pain. He's also a chiropractor and he aligned my spine and it feels good now. :)

The acupuncture treatment costs 500php, then the chiropractic treatment is less than that (I forgot sorry!!)
sis, wala ka nang hand sweating hanggang ngayon?

procons2

• Probationary
« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2013, 01:39:38 pm »
Please pa pm din sa akin kung papaano makakapunta dun kay dr. pangan in antipolo...

imcocobanana

• GirlTalker
    • My blog
« Reply #128 on: May 22, 2013, 04:15:42 am »
going to my first ever acupuncture session tomorrow at INAM sa Quezon City. Read it in a blog na okay siya. Will try tomorrow and update everyone with my experience x
Let go and let God
---------------------
www.itsnotcoco.wordpress.com
www.twitter.com/itsnotcoco

clipper88

• Probationary
« Reply #129 on: June 12, 2013, 12:01:29 pm »
Hello. I just want to share our experience at LA acupunture in Alabang. I went there for the treatment of back pains and for my girlfriend's Tmj pains. The procedure i would say is very good, the korean doctor is really good. The only problem is that he is manyak! My girlfriend's problem is on her face and jaw and that is where the needles were placed. But after the procedure and some massages on the face and her head, the doctor's hand went into her chest and the pelvic area! Barely touching her privates. What the heck does that do with tmj?! She even heard him say something like "you know why your body is hot? Its because.." his voice is difficult to understand and has that koreano-english accent. Just a warning for you girls out there. 

imcocobanana

• GirlTalker
    • My blog
« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2013, 01:34:52 pm »
Hello. I just want to share our experience at LA acupunture in Alabang. I went there for the treatment of back pains and for my girlfriend's Tmj pains. The procedure i would say is very good, the korean doctor is really good. The only problem is that he is manyak! My girlfriend's problem is on her face and jaw and that is where the needles were placed. But after the procedure and some massages on the face and her head, the doctor's hand went into her chest and the pelvic area! Barely touching her privates. What the heck does that do with tmj?! She even heard him say something like "you know why your body is hot? Its because.." his voice is difficult to understand and has that koreano-english accent. Just a warning for you girls out there.

Eeew. Clipper, dapat sinuntok mo yung koreano nang maturuan. Anyway, I've tried naman sa INAM sa may East Avenue. NGO siya and nagbibigay sila ng mga seminars and training so it's very very reputable. Girl yung acupuncturist and dapat babalik ako for another session for a reflexology massage and another session for the acupuncture to cure my insomnia. Mura pa dun! 750 + lang yung binayaran ko kasi nga NGO sila.
Let go and let God
---------------------
www.itsnotcoco.wordpress.com
www.twitter.com/itsnotcoco

ajtee

• GirlTalker
« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2013, 04:20:49 am »
I made a little research about LA Acupuncture in Alabang and it seems Sarah Meier goes here... http://sarahmeier.tumblr.com/post/18304459770/at-the-acupuncturist-taken-with-instagram-at

honeybunny

• i'm a super dooper, mega, hyper
  • Super GirlTalker
  • hahaha
« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2013, 05:42:48 am »
^^sis, where exactly is it in east ave.? how was your experience?
i don't need education, i need inspiration.
                   if i was just educated, i'd be a damn fool.

*whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to go shopping

kikai

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2013, 03:38:14 pm »
a friend of mine has been going to acupuncture a couple of weeks back sabi nya ok daw..

her problem is vertigo.. i might try it din.. said its 600 per session and 15 per needle.. minimum of 10 needles plus 45 for the needle box.. the needles can be used up to 10 sessions or 10x..

A lot of times we see choices in front of us, and we limit ourselves by what we see. God wants us to see His way of doing things. And His way is always greater than our ways.

Victoria Osteen

joanmariel

• leiram
  • GirlTalker
    • Our wedsite
« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2013, 07:15:56 pm »
hi mga sis!
san may cheap and ok naman na acupuncture. may pcos kasi ako.
tIA!
_JoaNandArnolD

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage - Lao Tzu.

www.mywedding.com/arnoldlovesjoan

missfluppy

« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2013, 10:06:51 am »
Sa mga taga south, try L.A. acupuncture, um it's on the building infront of Festival Mall, 2 buildings away from Asian Hospital by foot. The acupuncturist is a korean named Dr. Lee.

I happened to go pass by there while walking from Asian Hospital. I had stress and it caused me to have frequent urination at night, hand sweating, nervousness and palpitation. I just came from having my blood work read from Asian Hospital so I was walking aimlessly when there I saw his clinic then I had the acupuncture treatment.

It's not painful promise and it made me feel better. The sweating on my hands are gone and I don't get up at night too often to pee anymore. This was last May 2012 and I've had 3 visits since. The rest are just for stress and general well being then my last visit was for my shoulder and neck pain. He's also a chiropractor and he aligned my spine and it feels good now. :)

The acupuncture treatment costs 500php, then the chiropractic treatment is less than that (I forgot sorry!!)

sis, interested din ako gusto ko kasi mawala na yung skin asthma ko (eczema)& sinusitis. Ask ko lang kung may improvements nangyari after few sessions mo. Naka-ilang sessions ka na? Andyan pa rin kaya clinic nya?

kikai

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2013, 11:26:26 am »
i was able to have my 1st session 2 saturdays ago.. well, knockdown ako when some of the needles was placed on my head.. kahit pigilin ko grabe nakatulog ako..

hindi ako nakabalik last saturday kasi me activity sa office.. this saturday baka balik ako ulit.. i paid initially 1k for the consultation, needles, etc.. pagbalik ko the 600 plus sterilization fee of 40 ata yun na lang babayaran ko.. i was given a set of supplements kaso hindi ko pa nabibili kasi no budget pa..

naloka ako sa diet na binigay to help me sa pco ko at endometrial hyperplasia.. dami bawal.. water at fresh juice from veggies or fruit lang pwede.. at me specific meat types, veggies and meat na bawal.. chicken was a no no kasi daw me hormones (i never knew that)..

initial investment na ginawa ko was to buy a juicer para pag start ng diet wala ako problem na.. i got a made from china jack lalanne juicer..

i tried the cucumber, carrot and apple juice combination na recommended nila na breakfast juice..

the acupuncture clinic is in gen lim street (if i remember correctly)  in evangelista, bangkal..
A lot of times we see choices in front of us, and we limit ourselves by what we see. God wants us to see His way of doing things. And His way is always greater than our ways.

Victoria Osteen

absolutecarla

• GirlTalker
« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2013, 05:27:21 pm »
I don't think Dr. Lee is maniac naman, even though tmj yung ailment ng gf mo eh he needs to poke some nerves on other parts of the body. For my uti he placed accupuncture needles on my legs pero since alam ko connected ang mga nerves na yan eh go he's the expert eh. I've been going there so many times na, I've had needles placed in between my chest, he didn't touch my chest naman pero it's for my highblood so no big deal. I'm a C cup, and I go there wearing shorts by myself and wala nothing foul happens to me there.

thess

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2013, 04:14:14 pm »
dami ko sakit GERD, Allergic rhinitis/sinusitis,thyroid prob, asthma at now Mitral Valve prolapse sa hearth ko, gusto ko magpa acupuncture kaso takot ako baka masakit. Sa mga naka experience na nito, masakit ba? at gano katagal ang karayom sa katawan? thanks

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Jan's Travel and Tours
« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2013, 12:28:10 am »
^hindi masakit, maganda talaga ang effect ng acupuncture. After ng treatment feeling mo ang gaan ng pakiramdam mo. Dapat lang don ka sa professional talaga pupunta.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles