New mom Marian Rivera Dantes is on the cover of Good Housekeeping's special 18th anniversary issue! On stands now for only P120.

Grab a copy now!

Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Pilates  (Read 135918 times)

mharickar

• Junior GirlTalker
  • i love being myself...
Re: Pilates
« Reply #440 on: December 04, 2013, 09:57:23 PM »
nag -pipilates din ako pero yung kay cassey ho lang.. :) kami ng sister ko.. tapos na ko sa beginner's calendar, october 2013 na yung calendar na gamit ko..  :) :)

riksy07

• GirlTalker
    • Bubble of Blah
« Reply #441 on: December 07, 2013, 02:10:23 PM »
Yey! It's nice to find other POPsters na Pinay. I've been doing POP Pilates for like a month and a half now, medyo inconsistent yung October ko pero last November I was able to do it almost everyday na, and now I'm doing the December calendar. I downloaded the app from the AppStore and subscribed to her monthly calendar workouts for $0.99 a month, which is a very good deal in my opinion in comparison to gym and trainer fees. So far, so good. I lost roughly 6lbs now (the weight I put back on after quitting Jillian Michaels) and that's just doing 30 minutes of the videos everyday. Di ko pa nga nagagawa all the videos for the day and I wasn't exactly eating clean. Parang twice a week ang YOLO meals ko kung minsan. Looking at my before picture and how I look now is enough to keep me motivated to follow her. Dati di ko kaya magpush ups. Ngayon, kahit 10 push ups nakakaraos na ko. :D

Train like a Beast to look like a Beauty. :D

mharickar

• Junior GirlTalker
  • i love being myself...
« Reply #442 on: December 11, 2013, 10:45:54 PM »
^train insane or remain the same..  ;D

yung clean eating di ko sinusunod, basta healthy lang ang kinakain ko, ok na sakin yun sis.. :)
feeling ko dahil din sa pilates naging strong yung body ko, especially sa wrist part.. lagi kasing nag-sshake yun sakin, ngayon hindi na.. :)

hotchick_19

• GirlTalker
« Reply #443 on: April 03, 2014, 03:12:33 PM »
I just started trying Barre3 after about six months with Options Studio. The instructors and personnel at Options are pretty good, and they're really friendly (I think sa Podium isa lang ang instructor na girl, pero lahat ng guy instructor gay - masarap silang ka-chismisan habang nagwo-workout hehe). I didn't really like their group classes, so I opted for the one-on-one sessions. Kaso, it was getting a bit expensive, so when I saw a voucher sa DealGrocer, I decided to see what Barre3 is about. So far, sa first class ko kanina, it was definitely more challenging than yung mga sessions ko sa Options. Pero my 6 months in Options definitely helped. The instructor in Barre3 didn't need to correct my form or posture because na train na kong tumayo ng maayos at i-engage ang tummy ko.

hi sis, magkano po ang per session ng barre3 sa Options? TIA  ;D

meimei

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #444 on: March 30, 2015, 04:45:28 AM »
i really want to try Pilates. i'm based in Makati. pero group classes lang afford ko. i can't afford the solo and duet. may regular group classes naman ba?

ang concern ko lang: do group sessions require a minimum # of participants? kasi ang worry ko is when i register for a group session, tapos ma-cancel if hindi ma-reach ang minimum #. does it work that way?
“I travel the world. I take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time and leave nothing but footprints.” ― Maarten Schäfer

drag0nfly

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #445 on: April 10, 2016, 05:55:25 AM »
Meron na bang nakasubok sa Onelife Studio? Feedback naman ng Pilates classes nila TIA.

happynlove

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #446 on: April 17, 2016, 03:01:12 AM »
Hi mga sis, any feedback on b+b studio in bgc? Also what kind of socks do you use? Nakalagay kasi sa website nila must use socks. Regular kaya yun or like yung nakikita ko sa certified calm na may anti-slippery something? 😃

drag0nfly

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #447 on: April 17, 2016, 10:07:33 AM »
^Feeling ko yung mga non-slips socks ang suggested para may grip ka during the workout.

riandrew

• Super GirlTalker
    • No Spam, No Virus, No Kiddin'!
« Reply #448 on: April 28, 2016, 03:20:13 PM »
i finally tried aqualates yesterday. i thought it would be easy for me kasi i do swimming and yoga regularly, pero nachallenge ako sa aqualates. sarap ng routine, pang core.
travel - resorts - hotels - staycations - buffet
http://www.chyngreyes.com  |  http://instagram.com/chyngreyes

happynlove

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #449 on: May 04, 2016, 11:22:56 PM »
Mga sis any feedback from Pilates classes in anytime fitness? Member na kasi ko dito so naisip ko to join their classes nalang instead of paying for a Pilates studio. Ang expensive kasi ng per class rate.

follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.