Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 21 DEC 14
Going out in the sun? Never underestimate the power of sunscreen! It helps prevent blotchiness, spider veins, and premature wrinkles.
  • Good House Keeping
    End your year on a sweet note with the December issue of Good Housekeeping magazine!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Your Exercise Routine  (Read 46346 times)

oreo08

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Your Exercise Routine
« Reply #300 on: October 25, 2014, 03:27:51 PM »
^yes binili ko kasi naengganyo ako sa transformation photos :)

effective sya! ang laki ng na-lose ko na inches sa tummy area. pero mahirap sya talaga.

ang ginawa ko is slow ko ginagawa yung exercises and I focus on form not on reps (otherwise, patay na ko lol) and I just repeat the circuits 2x (more or less inaabot sya ng 7 minutes) ayaw ko lang kasi tingin ako ng tingin sa watch kung 7 minutes na or what. At least if naulit ko ng 2x yun circuit, I know either my time is up or close enough na sya.

Frozen Toes

• Baby Beast &
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #301 on: October 25, 2014, 07:52:00 PM »
ano po bang exercise para sa double chin?

Unfortunately, we cannot spot reduce. You need to burn overall body fat to lose the double chin. Pick a cardio exercise you actually enjoy doing and stick to it + eat right.

sweetjaja16

• GirlTalker
  • a wife, mother and career woman
« Reply #302 on: October 31, 2014, 12:01:26 PM »
I do zumba every morning, which will take 30 mins. (so many things to do kase in the morning kaya I can't do it for an hour)
every saturday naman, I attend zumba class wherein everyone is required to finish the whole session (so kahit super tired na go pa din.)
Success breeds confidence

Frozen Toes

• Baby Beast &
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #303 on: December 03, 2014, 12:14:09 AM »
My New Leg Program:

3 sets of 5 back squats (60-65-75%)
3 sets of 8 pause squats (65%)
3 sets of 8 narrow squats (60%)
50 reps of lunges per leg (with two 15-lb DBs)
50 reps of back squats (60%) in less than 5 mins

femtrepreneur

• Probationary
« Reply #304 on: December 07, 2014, 08:58:56 AM »
any tip for butt enhancement? kasi eto nalang pag-asa ko kasi wala akong "future." :D at least yung butt meron pako, pero gusto ko lang talaga siyang mas ma-enhance pa. eto kasi maiimprove pa yung isa hindi na. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.