Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 02 FEB 15
Change your pillowcase to one that's 100 percent cotton, which does not irritate skin. Wash it weekly, as oil from your hair and skin accumulate on
  • Good House Keeping
    Start fresh this 2015 with Good Housekeeping's January issue, with tips and stories to help you drop those holiday pounds, revamp your look, and even re-ignite the spark in your marriage.
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Pole Fitness/Pole Dancing  (Read 1428 times)

grace.kelly

• Junior GirlTalker
Pole Fitness/Pole Dancing
« on: October 14, 2013, 02:29:53 AM »
I've been wanting to try pole dancing/pole fitness, and so far, these 3 pa lang nakikita kong nago-offer ng pole fitness

Movement Dance Studio
Polecats
Pole Academy Philippines

I just want feedback first, kasi feel ko mahirap talaga ang pole so siyempre dapat doon din sa magaling talaga magturo  ;D

Nakapagtake na ako ng classes sa Movement, lahat ng dance class nila except aerial and pole. Nahiya ako e. So please, if anyone has tried any of these, feedback naman. Tia!
If it's still in your mind, it's worth taking the risk.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you've never done!

elfie

• GirlTalker
Re: Pole Fitness/Pole Dancing
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 12:45:45 PM »
Tried pole at Movement Dance Studio... ayos naman ang teachers, they're quite helpful sa beginners, and ayos din ang crowd: very understanding ang mga kasama sa beginners.

jgav

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 03:18:59 PM »
I've been taking classes with the Polecats since last month, but I attend in 360 Makati, not in their Ortigas Studio. So far my experience has been really great! Depending on the size of the class, you can have a pole to yourself, or might have to share with a partner. The teachers are very accommodating and helpful too -- they give you tips pag nahihirapan ka, they spot you and correct your position to make sure na walang injuries, and they're very encouraging. :)

alexcar

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 01:49:48 AM »
Ive tried both (Movement & Polecats)
I suggest you try movement first, for 3,500 pesos 1 month unlimited na yun with other activities pa. The teachers are kind and helpful naman and iaakma kung sa ano palang kaya mo.

Then after movement you can transfer to polecats, dun mas tutok sila :)

hushlygreen

• GirlTalker
    • Loves, Hates and in the Middles
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 06:25:58 PM »
I've been going to polecats classes since April but mostly in the 360 makati class. The poles there are not xpole so madulas sya ng slight but once you try yung sa ortigas nila, somehow better handling ka since mas matindi [textspeak!] naging training mo because of the madulas na pole.

Its a fun workout kasi you see progress. It hurts pero hindi naman sobra sobra. Try 2-3 classes if its for you. Sa Makati 400 ang walkin, sa ortigas 500. :)
Loves, Hates and in the Middles
http://www.joedshares.com

kikayako

• I'm a certified BITCH! (Babe In Total Control of Herself) o",)
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 10:08:22 PM »
I have enrolled in Movement last 2009. Classmate ko pa noon si Ciara Sotto. Now she's teaching Pole Dance. I got intimated by her and some of my classmates who were very good while I was just a mere beginner then. I've been wanting to enroll again. Anyone here knows if there is a class specifically for beginners?

hushlygreen

• GirlTalker
    • Loves, Hates and in the Middles
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 11:24:31 PM »
I have enrolled in Movement last 2009. Classmate ko pa noon si Ciara Sotto. Now she's teaching Pole Dance. I got intimated by her and some of my classmates who were very good while I was just a mere beginner then. I've been wanting to enroll again. Anyone here knows if there is a class specifically for beginners?

try polecats, they have classes for beginners :) enroll in their beginners 1 classes to be specific.
Loves, Hates and in the Middles
http://www.joedshares.com

izzybaby

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 01:42:22 PM »
Tried this once but I didn't last! Will try this again.
not really a newbie but i need a new life to move on

margauxkhloe

• GirlTalker
  • xoxo
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2014, 01:53:55 PM »
Since before, I want to ty this. My friends ang gagaling na nila mag pole dance :) Inggit much! Try ko to sooooonest!  ;)
Hugs&Kisses.

brandi

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 12:52:41 PM »
Up!

I would like to try this kaso nahihiya ako hindi ako payat nakakahiya naman sa mga makakasabay kong slim haha...

karizza17

• Probationary
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2014, 03:27:53 PM »
Gosh ako din gusto ko to i-try , kaso gusto ko sana may kasabay ako. HAHAHA  ;D ;D
<3 I choose to be Happy :D <3

honeybunny

• i'm a super dooper, mega, hyper
  • Super GirlTalker
  • hahaha
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2015, 03:29:31 AM »
gusto ko to,, pati yoga.. kaso wala akong kasabay... wala kasi akong friend na mahilig sa health and wellness... gusto puro kain lagi.. hihih ;D
i don't need education, i need inspiration.
                   if i was just educated, i'd be a damn fool.

*whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to go shopping

grace.kelly

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2015, 11:16:56 PM »
^oo nga noh masmasaya syempre may kasabay.

Sana magkaron ng movement dance studio sa taguig, malayo kasi ako sa makati. Merong pole dance academy sa bgc but i think it's pricey considering na pole lang offer nila unlike sa movement may iba pang dance pero same price lang. But if you really want to learn pole dance, i guess pole academy is okay naman. Planning to enroll this year, hopefully by feb or march  ;D last year ko pa kasi plan to pero di ko pa nagagawa
If it's still in your mind, it's worth taking the risk.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you've never done!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.