Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 31 OCT 14
Having trouble staying true to yourself? Spend time with your loved ones to remind yourself of who you are--after all, they know you best.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Big Tummy  (Read 88726 times)

brandi

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Big Tummy
« Reply #400 on: August 18, 2014, 07:50:10 PM »
^sis where did you dl? Can't find it on youtube. Tia!

yelo

• GirlTalker
« Reply #401 on: August 20, 2014, 12:20:27 AM »
^sis brandi, torrent ang ginamit ko pang dl ng insanity. :)

brandi

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #402 on: August 20, 2014, 07:02:49 AM »
Oo nga hindi ko din makita hehe

yelo

• GirlTalker
« Reply #403 on: August 22, 2014, 12:52:59 AM »
^sa google lang ako naghanap mga sis. I forgot kung saan website ako nakapagdownload exactly. ^_^

Bhabes_hots

• GirlTalker
« Reply #404 on: September 18, 2014, 07:28:26 PM »
I have been working my tummy since high school and for some reason laging meron bulge ng konti even when I am payat already,  I dont want to go to the dark side and have liposuction like our other sis here.  Besides I dont think I can spend that much money for my tummy.  Even if I do crunches and leg raises it doesnt seem enough to flatten my belly,  Have you guys tried using Tripolar machines like the one endorsed by Belo which was I think venus freeze?  How does this work?  Has anyone tried it before?  Thanks! 

cosmeticsurgerygirl

• Probationary
« Reply #405 on: October 08, 2014, 09:50:04 PM »
I had the same problem and the only solution I could think of was through surgery. I had my tummy tuck last month and i am really satisfied with the results. I just love my good surgeon Dr Rino Lorenzo, very humble, and really guided me all throughout the whole TT process!

telekikay

• Mister Mojo Rising Is A
  • GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Day destroys the night, Light divides the day...
« Reply #406 on: October 09, 2014, 10:59:23 AM »
that bulge is accumulated fats. you need muscles to burn those lose fats. unfortunately, most ladies dont want to gain muscles due to misinformation.
"Smoking helps you lose weight -- one lung at a time!"

hedonista

• mastering law of attraction
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • extremely grateful. thank you thank you thank you
« Reply #407 on: October 28, 2014, 09:29:55 AM »
^ Sis telekikay

I agree with you. After doing some research and resorting to all diff kinds of diet and programs, I am now thinking of doing some serious boxing, no pain no gain. 3 years after I gave birth still the bulge is protruding.

mahal naman lipo, tummy tuck, belo etc.

boxing. got inspired after I watched ronda rousey. ;) hope to lose that belly fat. ang hirap huminga pag naka upo or slouch which is almost 8 hrs a day in the office waaa
Nothing can come into your experience unless you summon it through persistent thoughts.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.