Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 19 APR 14
Is your beauty bag too bulky? Invest in lip-cheek-and-eye tints which are all-in-one kikay kits—no packing required!
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Pole Fitness/Pole Dancing  (Read 635 times)

grace.kelly

• Junior GirlTalker
Pole Fitness/Pole Dancing
« on: October 14, 2013, 02:29:53 am »
I've been wanting to try pole dancing/pole fitness, and so far, these 3 pa lang nakikita kong nago-offer ng pole fitness

Movement Dance Studio
Polecats
Pole Academy Philippines

I just want feedback first, kasi feel ko mahirap talaga ang pole so siyempre dapat doon din sa magaling talaga magturo  ;D

Nakapagtake na ako ng classes sa Movement, lahat ng dance class nila except aerial and pole. Nahiya ako e. So please, if anyone has tried any of these, feedback naman. Tia!
AND IN THAT MOMENT, I SWEAR WE WERE INFINITE.

elfie

• GirlTalker
Re: Pole Fitness/Pole Dancing
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 12:45:45 pm »
Tried pole at Movement Dance Studio... ayos naman ang teachers, they're quite helpful sa beginners, and ayos din ang crowd: very understanding ang mga kasama sa beginners.

jgav

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 03:18:59 pm »
I've been taking classes with the Polecats since last month, but I attend in 360 Makati, not in their Ortigas Studio. So far my experience has been really great! Depending on the size of the class, you can have a pole to yourself, or might have to share with a partner. The teachers are very accommodating and helpful too -- they give you tips pag nahihirapan ka, they spot you and correct your position to make sure na walang injuries, and they're very encouraging. :)

alexcar

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 01:49:48 am »
Ive tried both (Movement & Polecats)
I suggest you try movement first, for 3,500 pesos 1 month unlimited na yun with other activities pa. The teachers are kind and helpful naman and iaakma kung sa ano palang kaya mo.

Then after movement you can transfer to polecats, dun mas tutok sila :)

hushlygreen

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Loves, Hates and in the Middles
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 06:25:58 pm »
I've been going to polecats classes since April but mostly in the 360 makati class. The poles there are not xpole so madulas sya ng slight but once you try yung sa ortigas nila, somehow better handling ka since mas matindi [textspeak!] naging training mo because of the madulas na pole.

Its a fun workout kasi you see progress. It hurts pero hindi naman sobra sobra. Try 2-3 classes if its for you. Sa Makati 400 ang walkin, sa ortigas 500. :)
Loves, Hates and in the Middles
http://www.joedshares.com

kikayako

• I'm a certified BITCH! (Babe In Total Control of Herself) o",)
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 10:08:22 pm »
I have enrolled in Movement last 2009. Classmate ko pa noon si Ciara Sotto. Now she's teaching Pole Dance. I got intimated by her and some of my classmates who were very good while I was just a mere beginner then. I've been wanting to enroll again. Anyone here knows if there is a class specifically for beginners?

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!