Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 17 APR 14
Stressed? Give us a smile! Smiling releases endorphins in your body, which combat stress and have you feeling better in no time!
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Suggestions for FN Marketplace Welcome!  (Read 12508 times)

undecided

• working and full time mom na...
  • GirlTalker
  • at last!
Re: Suggestions for FN Marketplace Welcome!
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2012, 10:22:54 am »
Hi sissies and MODS, Greetings! question lang po, allowed ba here mag sell ng (Vaping/e-cigarettes) vape flavors? Thank you! :)
"tulad ng mundong hindi tumitigil sa pag ikot pag ibig hindi mapapagod, tulad ng ilog na hindi tumitigil sa pag agos,pag ibig hindi matatapos"....

bea18

• Probationary
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2013, 07:37:21 pm »
hello! Im a newbie here...how can I reach the status of being a girltalker? I wanna post my items too...thanx  :)

AyN

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2013, 09:16:30 pm »
Hello. May I ask help how to report to fn administrator? I can't seem to access my inbox. Thank you.

mommylen

• Probationary
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2013, 02:36:08 pm »
hi im new here
can you help me on how to post my online selling items?
 thanks

sw33tsw33t

• GirlTalker
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2014, 06:55:20 pm »
Hi!

I hope somebody can enlighten me with my predicament. I read the whole thread but there seems to be no accurate answer to my question. I'm selling some items but i can't seem to put an ad on the FN Marketplace. This has been asked several times already but parang ang labo ng sagot. Here's why.

I'm confused coz a moderator said that you can only post once you reach the status of Girltalker but how come I saw someone able to post in the FN Marketplace who just recently registered and doesn't even have any posts at all, as in  zero posts? Does that mean that a moderator approved that person to post without having to conform to the rules set?

I wanna know also if sellers need to register as a seller and if so, where and how? There seems to be no sufficient information regarding that.

Hope anybody can answer this.

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles