Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 24 APR 14
Start maintaining a balanced diet by exchanging cake and chocolate for dried fruit, raisin toast, and low-fat fruit yogurt.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Suggestions for FN Marketplace Welcome!  (Read 12618 times)

undecided

• working and full time mom na...
  • GirlTalker
  • at last!
Re: Suggestions for FN Marketplace Welcome!
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2012, 10:22:54 AM »
Hi sissies and MODS, Greetings! question lang po, allowed ba here mag sell ng (Vaping/e-cigarettes) vape flavors? Thank you! :)
"tulad ng mundong hindi tumitigil sa pag ikot pag ibig hindi mapapagod, tulad ng ilog na hindi tumitigil sa pag agos,pag ibig hindi matatapos"....

bea18

• Probationary
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2013, 07:37:21 PM »
hello! Im a newbie here...how can I reach the status of being a girltalker? I wanna post my items too...thanx  :)

AyN

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2013, 09:16:30 PM »
Hello. May I ask help how to report to fn administrator? I can't seem to access my inbox. Thank you.

mommylen

• Probationary
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2013, 02:36:08 PM »
hi im new here
can you help me on how to post my online selling items?
 thanks

sw33tsw33t

• GirlTalker
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2014, 06:55:20 PM »
Hi!

I hope somebody can enlighten me with my predicament. I read the whole thread but there seems to be no accurate answer to my question. I'm selling some items but i can't seem to put an ad on the FN Marketplace. This has been asked several times already but parang ang labo ng sagot. Here's why.

I'm confused coz a moderator said that you can only post once you reach the status of Girltalker but how come I saw someone able to post in the FN Marketplace who just recently registered and doesn't even have any posts at all, as in  zero posts? Does that mean that a moderator approved that person to post without having to conform to the rules set?

I wanna know also if sellers need to register as a seller and if so, where and how? There seems to be no sufficient information regarding that.

Hope anybody can answer this.

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
10 Signs You Need a Diet Makeover
When your body talks, you need to listen.
10 Celebrity Holy Week Destinations
How did these stars spend their long vacays?
Be The Fairest of Them All: 5 Ways You Can Get Whiter Underarms
Discover the power of these whitening solutions for yourself!