Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 20 AUG 14
Are you forgetful? Write things down and keep lists to organize your life better.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: What can you NOT COMPROMISE?  (Read 8618 times)

starf1sh

• ur average beachy.. total beachlover!
  • GirlTalker
  • beaches.shores.sands.waters
    • Star.b0xed ~ All For $aLe
Re: What can you NOT COMPROMISE?
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 07:29:56 AM »
I can never compromise my personality. I AM what I am.

Love this one! :) Never compromise oneself. (I want to become a person like this.)
"I am who i am."
If we accept the challenges of living, we find each day renews an adventure.

Signature edited.

cherub.rock

• Junior GirlTalker
  • nobody's baby!
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2011, 02:52:11 AM »
^ i agree.

i can never be with a man who will try to change me or someone who cannot embrace and love me for who i am, flaws and all.

other things i cannot compromise:
honesty, trust, stability.

muahmuahmuah

• There is no price for Awesomeness! Amp'd Up
  • Super GirlTalker
  • dam it your clothes! punk the devil
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2011, 06:48:35 AM »
respect in all aspects, everything else follows with respect and everything else happens with disrespect,  including my personal / private space
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

I am a catch, and I am not going to be the one to get away.

You should never settle for who you are.

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

icegayle

• Fabulous and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ..G O D D E S S..
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2011, 08:32:49 PM »
Religion and Im now confused :(
We can only move on  if we accept things we don't want to happen, learn things we don't want to know and let go of memories we cannot live without.. :D

Brewhuh23

• Probationary
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2011, 06:20:04 AM »
I think the one thing I cannot compromise is my faith. I could never turn my back on God for a man. I can compromise with other things,but not my belief.

thestargazer

• Is now Mrs. Guiao :)
  • GirlTalker
  • is one happy wife and mom :)
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 04:31:37 PM »
1. values
2. faith in God
3. love, attention and time for my daughter

Vive bene, spesso l'amore, di risata molto

sakura_bloom

• Beauty Desired
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Beauty By Desire
    • https://www.facebook.com/DesirebloomAtelier
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2012, 03:01:17 AM »
Non-negotiables:

1 Smoker
2 Tamad
3 Bastos
4 Liar

imyourangel

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Keep dancing like we're twenty-two ♥
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2012, 11:21:38 PM »
My principles when it comes to relationships. (Just read Boy Meets Girl for details :D)
Faith in God.
Family.
Virginity!

tipC_shoegal

• a person who writes. shoe-whore. INKed. coffeeholic. lung cancer candidate. strangely elusive at times. chemically-imbalanced. stubborn b!tch
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • "A HARD-ON doesn't count as personal growth."
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 11:29:19 PM »
Respect and my own self.
"I've been a bad, bad girl..." -- Fiona Apple (Criminal)

kittykatt

• GirlTalker
  • I feel beautiful every single day!
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2012, 09:21:17 PM »
religion and family
I love to see the crystalline sky & the golden glow of the setting sun..I love to hear drops of rain & see the slanting silver lines as they fall from the sky...

spring_snow

• GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2012, 05:33:59 AM »

1. compatibility - we should be on the  same wavelength; we should share common life goals

2. stability - a jobless/unstable guy is a no-no for me; he should have the capacity to raise a family, di  puede sa akin ang house husband at ako ang magiging provider.

3.  a big NO kung alcoholic, drug addict yung guy. kahit gaano pa kabait yan kapag sober, his vices will always end up destroying the marriage.

4. womanizer - no one wants to end up with a guy like this.

jaemi33

• GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2013, 01:18:41 PM »
I will not compromise for:

1. Family - this is my no. 1 priority so I'll not compromise my family for him and I'm sure he does too.
2. Myself - just like other women here say, this is me. Take it or leave it. Period.
3. Principles - If I know I'm right and he is not hearing that, I'm done with him.
4. Bad attitude - Kahit anong guwapo ng guy, pag ganito siya wala na talaga. Hindi lahat ibibigay sa kanila porket't gwapo sila.

At marami pa talagang iba!

oshiawase

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 10:43:00 AM »
my values.

janedoe007

• I do Faith. I do Love. I do Fun.
  • GirlTalker
  • Press 1 to launch.
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2013, 08:29:57 PM »
1. My love and faith in God
2. The principles & values I live by.
3. Respect. Im not looking for super good boy, ang akin lang dapat marunong rumespeto ng kapwa kahit ano man estado ng kaharap niya.
4. Humility. It takes character to stay humble.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast. - Ephesians 2:8-9

sarsingkit

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2013, 04:45:17 AM »
Faith in God.
I want that we both have faith in God and respect that we have different levels on spiritual maturity. When this is what is transpiring, everything else will follow eh.

coffeemaniac

• Probationary
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2013, 10:16:42 AM »
I just recently out of a 2-year relationship... From this I learned that I should never compromise my RELIGION, and never try to change a person's religious belief. That's who they are, and if religion is a big part of heir life, eventually the relationship will not work out. It is best to look for someone with the same belief and values in life.  :)

juni

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2013, 06:44:20 AM »
True love.  It may sound cheesy, but for me dun nanggagaling lahat e.  I don't want to be with someone who doesn't truly love me.  Kasi if the person truly loves you, he will treat you well, be kind to you, considerate, thoughtful.  He will care for you, respect you, encourage and support you, help you grow to be a better person.  He will stay faithful to you and do his best to give you and your family the best life he can.

runami

• GirlTalker
  • 24/7 on duty
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2013, 11:40:35 PM »
Fidelity din. For me, love is being made strong by trust. That trust I gave him is way too high and one wrong move would break the strong foundation of our relationship. I always tell him that I trust him and believe anything he says. He must live with it or else...

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2013, 01:42:33 AM »
Ako personal growth.

Gawin mo na lahat wag mo lang i-limit ang mundo ko as an individual.

alice_alice

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2013, 03:09:48 AM »
My faith. No man shall try to make me change my religion, beliefs and values. Born a Catholic will die a Catholic.

My family, is also a deal breaker. They are and will always be my top priority. Breadwinner ako so whatever decisions we have to make if it involves my family syempre lage ko pipiliin ang pamilya ko.

I can never be with someone who doesn't have goals and ambitions, gusto ko mamuhay kami ng hindi naman marangya pero makakasurvive kame kahit paano, he has to provide for the family or somehow magtulungan kame 2. Ayoko ng jobless at asa sa magulang.

i cannot be with someone who is an alcoholic and is a drug user. Been there done that so ayaw ko na maulit uli.

How a guy treats his family will show what he is as a person, if he respects and loves his family he will also do the same once he has a family of his own.

My personality, I can change for the better but he has to accept who I am as a person, I cannot change and be someone I am not, if babaguhin niya ang pagkatao ko it has to be for the better at di dahil may gusto siyang iproject sa ibang tao.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.