Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 22 AUG 14
Lessen the load on nature! Bring your own silverware instead of using plastic forks and spoons for lunch.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Singapore to Malaysia  (Read 69413 times)

sapphire201

• GirlTalker
Singapore to Malaysia
« on: February 09, 2010, 03:02:25 PM »
Can someone help on how to go to KL to SG thru bus or train.

TIA

sweetestCORN

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Singapore to Malaysia
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 03:05:36 PM »
Can someone help on how to go to KL to SG thru bus or train.

TIA

i have the same question.. singapore to malaysia naman kami.

aMz

• As if somebody cares if I am a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I just don't sweat it!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 05:54:57 PM »
Sisses, you can back read in the Singapore Thread and Malaysia Thread discussions on the topic at hand are available there.

If you opt to take the plane, try AirAsia they have promo fares.  We got ours at 50SGD only roundtrip SG-KL-SG.
True beauty comes from within--from within bottles, jars, compacts, and tubes!

http://carefreeshopper.com.ph
http://facebook.com/CareFreeShopper

neeners

• Junior GirlTalker
  • just wandering
    • justwandering.org
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 07:58:55 PM »
There are several bus hubs in Singapore that have buses going to Malaysia. You can even ride a public bus to go to Johor Bahru for only SG$1.70.

Here's a good resource for those thinking of going to Kuala Lumpur from Singapore by bus: http://www.journeymalaysia.com/ptasingkl.htm
That has a list of bus lines, contact details, schedules, routes and fare.

It's cheaper to go to Singapore from KL than it is to go to KL from Singapore, by the way. Fares are at least twice as much from SG to KL.

jazzlawyer

• Super GirlTalker
  • now Mrs. D!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 12:12:37 PM »
sis i just went to Singapore. I did a side trip to Malaysia and back at Singapore. If youre going to Singapore via Kuala Lumpur, if youre coming from petronas tower, go to Puduraya Station. its just around 5 minutes away from Petronas. I suggest you ride a cab nalang going to Puduraya Station. There are a lot of ticket booths there to buy tickets going to Singapore.

i have the same question.. singapore to malaysia naman kami.

If youre coming from SG going to KL, what I did was that I rode a Cab going to "Golden Mile" Station. There are 3 to 4 agencies there for bus rides going to KL =)

HTH!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 12:16:58 PM by jazzlawyer »

naarnia

• GirlTalker
    • outonvacation
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 12:02:04 PM »
you can also try aeroline: https://www.aeroline.com.sg/
pick up point is in harbourfront
inclusive of meal and water (though di ganun kasarap [textspeak!] food)
nice and comfy seats

marief2rnurse

• Junior GirlTalker
  • independent, bossy, successful businesswoman and
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 11:42:25 AM »
i tried na aeroline okay naman sya
may food and drink included
mas gusto ko magbus from kl to singapore kaysa fly
kasi malayo yung airport, more than 1 hour away tapos diba dapat you have to be at the airport 2 hours before your flight? 
eh 5 hours lang naman ang bus.
i will try a cheaper bus this march parang 30rm lang from kl to singapore.  konsortium... sa one row, 3 lang seats.

yosnow96

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2010, 09:24:20 PM »
We were able to try Transtar Solitaire, super ok sya. Double decker with only two seats per row, massage chairs, individual LCD. They serve hot meals and very, very good coffee. Medyo mahal lang, pero my daughter and husband thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Better pa talaga mag bus if you're travelling SG to KL, or vice versa. And yes, mas mura KL to SG. 

diyosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 01:29:36 PM »
ill be in malaysia then i plan to go to sg for day trip lang. keri na ba yun?

naomi209

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 04:59:18 PM »
^^ sis, do you need to buy the tickets before your travel date?  hubby, daughter and i will be travelling from KL to SG by end of march din and im not sure if we need to get tickets ngayon pa lang.

yosnow96

• Probationary
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 09:31:31 PM »
^ Oh dear, sorry for the late reply.

Better nga siguro if you purchase your ticket beforehand if you are really set on availing the services of a particular bus company. Pero kami, we just bought the tickets when we got to Singapore. Marami naman kasing good bus company servicing the Singapore-KL route.

And when I checked online the day we left for Singapore, marami pa namang available seats.

Hope this helps...

naomi209

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 08:37:59 AM »
^sis, we might get tickets from aeroline na lang kasi based on our schedule, transtar solitaire nga lang ang available sa website nila and baka mahirapan kami kasi my daughter is only 2 years old and medyo malikot yun.  Ok sana if transtar premium since 3 seats per row yun so mas madali for us kasi katabi lang namin siya.

betsyness

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm not maintenance, I just have high standards
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2010, 10:05:44 AM »
will be in KL-SG on Sepetmebr for the night race. we're still thinking kung mag bus or plane kame. kace nga daw minsan mura naman yung plane to SG because of the promos. kaya lang yung location naman ng airport mejo malayo. kung nearer sa petronas yung bus station maybe magbus na nga lang. usually ba how much ang bus fare? plan ko kace day tour muna sa petronbas. would you know if may night travel pag bus? para if ever alis kami gabi maga na dating SG? tia
"Aside from the right outfit, one must learn to wear the right attitude." -bcladra

kirsten

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2010, 09:27:34 AM »
Hi Mga Sis!

Ilang hours travel from Singapore to Malaysia? Carry na ba 4 days SIN-KL trip? Thanks!!! :)

jazzlawyer

• Super GirlTalker
  • now Mrs. D!
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2010, 11:44:58 AM »
^ kung 4 days pwede na. that is if day trip ka lang sa KL  ;D ive done that kasi..from SG to KL travel time is 5 hours. alis ka ng 12 midnight sa SG sa bus ka nlang matutulog. darating ka sa KL umaga. then return back to SG ng hapon.  ;) ive done petronas tower and genting tour in just 1 day  :D tapos bumalik me sa SG kasi dun ang point of departure ko pag uwi ng pinas

aMz

• As if somebody cares if I am a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I just don't sweat it!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 07:01:06 PM »
Hi Mga Sis!

Ilang hours travel from Singapore to Malaysia? Carry na ba 4 days SIN-KL trip? Thanks!!! :)

Medyo bitin.  5 days kami Sg and Kl. 4 days in Sg and overnight sa KL.  You can't explore much of KL in just a day.
True beauty comes from within--from within bottles, jars, compacts, and tubes!

http://carefreeshopper.com.ph
http://facebook.com/CareFreeShopper

annie

• GirlTalker
  • The Lonely Planeteer
    • Bags for sale
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 04:03:16 PM »
^Sis I think it's doable. Spend a day in KL coz IMO only things worth seeing there is the Petronas Tower and Putrajaya. This depends souly on your itinerary. Pero 4 days in SG? I think that's more than enough unless gusto nyong super light activities lang each day. Otherwise okay na 3D SG and 2D KL.
Pre-loved Authentic Louis Vuitton Bags and other branded bags for sale.

http://www.facebook.com/bagLVoer

miss understood

• Pasaway Ab Initio
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2010, 04:35:02 PM »
hello mga sisses, will try SG-KL-SG trip this november.

pero one and a half day each lang ako, pwedeng makahingi ng inputs what sites to visit in one and a half day sa Singapore then 1 1/2 day sa KL.

Thanks!
An act of dishonesty is a lie to one's own soul. Before you begin on the journey of revenge, dig two graves.

blueapple

• GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2010, 04:50:32 PM »
sa singapore, kung punta ka ng sentosa almost 1 day na yun. malapit lang dun yung vivo city, orchard.

sa kuala lumpur, try the hop on hop off para sa city tour.
madadaanan mo na yung petronas at KL tower. then shopping sa chinatown :)
.work smart. .travel hard.

miss understood

• Pasaway Ab Initio
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 11:33:07 PM »
thanks po, di na po kami magba-bus from KL, will try airasia nalang pabalik ng singapore. iisang airport rin po ba from KL? yung KLIA, and sa Changi din ba ang arrival (pag sing na kami?) thanks
An act of dishonesty is a lie to one's own soul. Before you begin on the journey of revenge, dig two graves.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.