Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 23 NOV 14
No boyfriend? No problem! Learn to be comfy in your own company--it will help boost your self-confidence too!
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Reasons for breakup  (Read 37848 times)

KissLover

• GirlTalker
  • Never Say Too Late...
Re: Reasons for breakup
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2010, 04:41:02 PM »
because of my kind  ;)
smile!

purple_md

• xxxpurplehazexxx
  • GirlTalker
  • the doctor is in the house!!!
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2010, 05:29:52 PM »
feeling niy adi daw siya nag ggrow sa relationship namin pati love niya para sakin  :(
SmiLe! :) XOXO

jasive51

• GirlTalker
  • certified kdramas & taiwanovelas addict
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2010, 06:32:44 PM »
attitude????
Dont say you love me unless you really mean it. because I might do something crazy, like believe it.

spaldingfem

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2010, 04:37:31 PM »
My partner and I have been together for 2 years and 4 months now. However, last year, we broke up due some family reason. Our relationship's not legal until now, and she had trouble dealing with it so she decided to break up with me, thinking it's the solution to the issue. Contrary to what she thought is the solution to our problem, I talked to her and told her that breaking up is not the key to the issue. We just have to focus on our feelings and on how to be "normal bestfriends" in front of our families so as not to give them a hint about us. We got back together after a few months, and up until now, we're still happy. :) very happy. :) I believe it really helped that I made her realize what I think is the right thing to do along with listening to her side. We gave each other the chance to speak up about our own views in our relationship, and there, we we're able to be happy together again. :)

hayne22

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Johann's Mommy!
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2010, 10:12:37 AM »
ewan ko kung dahil ba sa akin or dahil sa kanya..sya nakipag break..hindi clear yung reasons nya..

anyways, move on
Johann's ate ---> Sassy.

xoxolat

• Probationary
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2010, 07:00:31 AM »
i broke up in the past when my bf's mother didn't approve of me and he was still living at parents house.  it was too unbearable because he choose his mother over me, however that is expected since the relationship with me was quite new.  it was a good decision in the end, so sometimes you can't see the outcome for good until it is in the future.
Our greatest joy, and our greatest pain, comes in our relationships with others. 

http://bit.ly/aequBA

xxpetitexx

• Virtual Assistant and A Clever
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • clever and straightforward
    • The Chapters
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2010, 04:30:49 PM »
He lied... a serious lie
"The clearer vision of what you seek, the closer you are to finding it"

suikorayne

• GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2010, 09:40:50 PM »
3rd party and busy sa work, ayun nawalan ng time... 5 years un relationsgip.

france0220325143

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2010, 10:12:05 PM »
it had been a two-year relationship. he got back with his ex without me knowing. so for 3 months, dalawa kami ng ex nya. fk! his ex thought my ex-bf and i already broke up. eh since he works in pampanga and i'm in las pinas, we just meet twice a month. ayun, nakakalusot si g**o... but not for llong, nagkabukuhan din... i broke up with him the day i found out. the other girl did too but she got back to him the next day, and i didn't.   

mharickar

• Junior GirlTalker
  • i love being myself...
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2010, 09:06:17 PM »
cool-off "daw" then nalaman ko may nililgawan na syang iba.. hahaha... ;D

BaBy.DoLL

• GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2010, 06:38:45 AM »
i'm still thinking mga sis.. pra kcng all this time ako nalang palagi ang umiintindi... palagi kasi sarili nia inuuna nia.. palagi nalang ako nagssacrifice.. akala ko hindi ako ssuko... pero eto ngaun nagiicp if i'm doing the right decision.. hirap kc pag ikaw nlng yung give ng give nakkapagod.. wala siyang pakialam sakin basta mauna nia yung sarili nia.. haiii...

happy_content

• GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2010, 12:06:17 PM »
Third party... >:(

iCleverClogs

• Plain and Simple
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Savvy Chic
    • Kloffy | Blogging, SEO and Social Media Unified
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2010, 07:02:32 PM »
We broke up because he is guilty because he lied to me about his son. He didn't told me about the child.

He is pressure. He said, he wanted to be a responsible man but he is very guilty to me because I'm too good for him and that he is not deserving to me, so he walked away.

He wanted to find himself. He needs time and space.
Signature edited.

KIn0928

• GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2010, 09:54:38 AM »
i'm still thinking mga sis.. pra kcng all this time ako nalang palagi ang umiintindi... palagi kasi sarili nia inuuna nia.. palagi nalang ako nagssacrifice.. akala ko hindi ako ssuko... pero eto ngaun nagiicp if i'm doing the right decision.. hirap kc pag ikaw nlng yung give ng give nakkapagod.. wala siyang pakialam sakin basta mauna nia yung sarili nia.. haiii...
- ganyan na ganyan ex ko sis.

3 years and 9 months. reason kasi nakakasawa na and im always on the least of his priorities, puro na lang work (family business) and yung family nya then barkada and computer games. so one day hindi lang cya nakapagtext nakipagbreak na ko sakanya... I thought he would chase after me I thought ppgilan nya ko ayun, hindi nya ginawa... my parents found out ayun hindi na cya nakapunta nang bahay at nagpalit narin ako nang number.

infairness with my ex, he is super loyal and super responsible, mgkaiba lang talaga kami and hindi ko talaga maramdaman he have plans for us in the near future.

after 3 months I got married. o diba bonga! nakilala ko na kagad si hubby ko na super bait, maasikaso at malambing.   ;)

iCleverClogs

• Plain and Simple
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Savvy Chic
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2010, 11:09:14 PM »

in the end, sa lahat ginagawa mong kabutihan ikaw pa ang iwan... grrrr...so related, to the point now na wala na sakin ang lahat. 
Signature edited.

Amphitrite

• wife, mom, student, wedding planner &
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Magickal Muse
    • Magickal Muse
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2010, 01:55:46 AM »
based on my experiences, sa side ko lang ito ha..

- lack of communication.. ang hirap kasi kung di kayo nagkikita o nagkakausap man lang

- naubos na ang trust.. di ko alam kung nambabae na pala

- super seloso & old-fashioned, ayaw ba naman ako payagan sumali sa swim team kasi makikita daw ng iba yung legs ko, haller!

- immaturity.. nakita ko lang na wala ako talaga future with him

- napagod na ako.. hindi nya masabi sa family na may gf sya, nung medyo nakatunog ang family bigla ako iniwasan ng walang warning

- it's me.. ako na rin ang naging problema

wala na ako maisip...
My blog, My thoughts, My passion, My Life

Home of Rajon Labradors

True magick transcends intellectual ability.

simplyme

• GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2010, 08:43:02 AM »
bf1 - we're both immature pa that time. mom doesn't like him for me. Pag binabalikan ko ang past, I'm glad hindi nga sya nakatuluyan ko. Mom knows best. He has a family now and I'm happy for him.

bf2 - he's 8 years my senior. We didn't get along well kasi feeling ata nya eh younger sister nya ako sinisigawan ako at inuutusan. Nakipag-break ako kasi sinabihan ako ng "ganyan ka ba pinalaki ng mama mo?"

iCleverClogs

• Plain and Simple
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Savvy Chic
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2010, 09:00:50 AM »
based on my experiences, sa side ko lang ito ha..

- lack of communication.. ang hirap kasi kung di kayo nagkikita o nagkakausap man lang

- naubos na ang trust.. di ko alam kung nambabae na pala

- super seloso & old-fashioned, ayaw ba naman ako payagan sumali sa swim team kasi makikita daw ng iba yung legs ko, haller!

- immaturity.. nakita ko lang na wala ako talaga future with him

- napagod na ako.. hindi nya masabi sa family na may gf sya, nung medyo nakatunog ang family bigla ako iniwasan ng walang warning

- it's me.. ako na rin ang naging problema

wala na ako maisip...
ito din ang experiences ko sis.
1st bf ko - immature, huge ego, judgmental (i told him, "di ko nakikita sarili ko with you in the future") - iniwan ko siya when i worked abroad.
2nd bf - LDR, di naman sa bihira pero di ako sanay; ayaw niyang maging friends kami sa FB ng family members niya (friend request ignored - yun pala may tinatago); he is 4 years old senior to me (super bossy, utos dito utos doon, para akong katulong nila); he is lazy
In the end ako nakipag break sa 2nd bf ko; may anak pala siya and he purposely to leave me, pressured na raw siya at di niya kayang magbago and now he is working abroad. saklap noh, iwan ka lang bigla ng di nagpapaalam, saka muna malalaman 10 days before the flight, yun pa ang na nagparamdam. 

Signature edited.

mishmish

• I'm shy but I'm friendly... eccentric but exquisite and undeniably a....
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Addicted to Counter-Strike Again
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2011, 09:43:00 PM »
reasons ko : hmmm different race, pinoy siya, chinese ako, for sure madi-disown ako ng family ko. Lack of communication also. hindi naggo-grow ang relationship namin.. hindi ko siya ganun ka-love...
** The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they're alive **

orangejuice29

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2011, 07:41:32 PM »
Actually, hanggang ngayon hindi ko pa din maintindihan ang reason kung bakit kami nagbreak.. Siguro may factor na rin talaga dahil LDR kami.. I thought we will be able to survive it, I was wrong pala..  :(

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.