Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 31 JUL 14
Eat slowly. It's good for better digestion--it will help you enjoy your food more too!
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Summer activities for kids  (Read 89784 times)

ron's_little_bb

• A daughter, a Wife & a mom of 3 :)
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: Summer activities for kids
« Reply #400 on: February 27, 2013, 12:42:07 AM »
Anong pwedeng actuvities for 3 yo, not schooling yet. Want to prep him sana for next yr's nursery class.
Signature edited.

straykatski

• GirlTalker
« Reply #401 on: February 27, 2013, 02:56:28 AM »
Hi Girls any summer idea for kiddos?

QueenBee KD

• Probationary
  • Livin My Dreams
« Reply #402 on: February 27, 2013, 11:57:56 AM »
Hello, I tried both enopi or kumon, unfortunately parang it only lets you practice your kids to master the art of "counting". Mastery is not bad but there's more to it eh. This is based on my experience lang with my kids ha, that's why I'm trying AHEAD this summer. 

QueenBee KD and komodojo, we might enroll our kid to Enopi or Kumon, were still thinking where eh. We are from Pasig, I want a small ratio lang sana and yung focused sa student. Anyway, before the summer class, I want my kid sana to enroll in Judo, may alam ba kayo sisters?

Thanks! :)

aceofhearts

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #403 on: February 27, 2013, 12:20:58 PM »
^ really sis. Well actually I want baby to focus more to reading. CVC pa lang kasi kaya niya and K2 students read sentences na eh. So I want him to catch up sana. May AHEAD ba in Pasig? Thanks!

Irtwisted

• GirlTalker
« Reply #404 on: February 27, 2013, 07:19:03 PM »
Hi Girls any summer idea for kiddos?

Ummm sis, you are on the right thread. This is after all, the Summer Activities for Kids thread. You may back read for suggestions.

straykatski

• GirlTalker
« Reply #405 on: February 28, 2013, 12:32:13 AM »
^Thanks sis. Nag-back read ako pero parang wala pa ako napupusuan. My son will be 2.5 by summer. I'm thinking Aqualogic and Football for toddlers kung meron. :-\ May info po ba kayo how much are the fees or what offers same kind of activity? Thanks much! ;)

anhing

• GirlTalker
« Reply #406 on: March 01, 2013, 04:21:43 PM »
My 3.5 yo daughter wants to do ballet class, but i think she will also enjoy gymnastics. Where in Makati can i find centers who offer programs like this, at least for the summer?

Jhie10

• Probationary
« Reply #407 on: March 01, 2013, 09:22:10 PM »
Ladies, do you have any idea where to enroll my 4 year old son for a summer sports activity here in fairview qc? I already have swimming in mind.. What else pa kaya? I want to try Milo BEST but I don't know if they have basketball clinic here in fairview. Thanks!

jjqxiv

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #408 on: March 01, 2013, 09:34:16 PM »
My 3.5 yo daughter wants to do ballet class, but i think she will also enjoy gymnastics. Where in Makati can i find centers who offer programs like this, at least for the summer?

Hello sis! Try Perry Sevidal Ballet School. Though hindi namin na-try kasi sa Ballet Manila yung daughter ko, I heard good feedbacks. :)
"And if your deepest compulsions and instincts tell you that you're meant to be with that person, you should let go, wait and see how life takes you there."

Cheenyv

• GirlTalker
« Reply #409 on: March 03, 2013, 12:14:53 AM »
Kelan ba start ng mcdo kiddie crew?

wannabepreggy

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #410 on: March 03, 2013, 12:25:56 AM »
^ by batches ang mcdo kiddie crew, usually april to may ang start, depende sa branch. Inquire ka sa nearest branch sa inyo:)
This is it! Or is this really it?!

jebbygurl

• breastfeeding mom of two
  • GirlTalker
  • breastfeeding is beautiful
    • Mamabella Nursing and Maternity Wear
« Reply #411 on: March 03, 2013, 01:33:37 PM »
hi sis! i saw this schedule recently: http://ww1.nestle.com.ph/milo/ssc/schedules.html. i was also looking for a summer activity for my 4 yr old son kasi. according to the schedule, milo has 2 venues in novaliches (layo na ba yun sa inyo?).
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:39:16 PM by jebbygurl »

DV

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #412 on: March 03, 2013, 11:13:29 PM »
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 11:17:44 PM by DV »
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."    --Dr Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

swtgrl_bee

• Super GirlTalker
  • I'm a SOPHIAholic ;)
« Reply #413 on: March 04, 2013, 06:47:00 AM »
Summer Toddler School at Schola Progressio for my daughter. Second year na namin uma attend ng summer classes nila, last year very happy ako sa result kasi na rule out na ang Speech Delay, ngayon naman social skills naman ng anak ko ang focus.
xoxo B1B2

stylishmomy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #414 on: March 04, 2013, 07:31:42 AM »
^^thanks for the link sis :)

DV

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #415 on: March 04, 2013, 08:32:05 AM »
^You're welcome.

I don't think that the list of participating stores (link 2) is complete. It's best to go to the branch nearest you to inquire.
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."    --Dr Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

Pretty_ava

• I'm a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • PHAT wife.....pretty, hot and talented wife & mom
« Reply #416 on: March 05, 2013, 05:05:18 AM »
Ava wants ballet school again pero ayaw ng daddy nya, so yun taekwondo sya this summer...
P-H-A-T mom

funky f

• Chasing stars. Counting stars.
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Alta Moda Blue
    • Alta Moda Blue
« Reply #417 on: March 05, 2013, 10:48:06 AM »
I enrolled my 5 and 4 year ild daughters in a ballet class last year but they didnt seem to like it.  Will try arts this summer naman and gusto ko rin reading.  How much kaya sa AHEAD?  In preparation sana when my 5 year old takes enteance exams sa big school.
http://ivebeencountingstars.wordpress.com/

Journal of a future big time entrepreneur!

lent0t

• GirlTalker
  • simple yet extraordinary wife and mom
« Reply #418 on: March 06, 2013, 09:29:00 AM »
hello mommies, may iba pa bang basketball summer clinic aside from milo best? their schedule for level 1 is from 8-11am however my son is currently enrolled in reading summer class and has the same time schedule. TIA

lent0t

• GirlTalker
  • simple yet extraordinary wife and mom
« Reply #419 on: March 06, 2013, 09:57:21 AM »
hello mommies, i was surfing the net and found this discount voucher site: dealgrocer
they are offering discounts for full summer ballet classes at Halili-Cruz school of ballet.
just sharing the info  :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.