Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 29 JUL 14
Learn more about your country while keeping fit! Take a walking tour in Intramuros or any historical landmark near you.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Which do you think is better?  (Read 9679 times)

sweetcj

• Probationary
Which do you think is better?
« on: January 27, 2010, 01:33:52 PM »
Ang maging alone/single or be with someone na hindi mo mahal ???

rastagurl11

• Super GirlTalker
  • bortaS bIr jablu'DI', reH QaQqu' nay'
Re: Which do you think is better?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 02:19:20 PM »
I'd rather be alone. based on my experience, sayang ang time niya, pero mas sayang ang time ko.  ;)
Kiss the cold wind and pass the smile back to me.

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 12:18:53 PM »
SINGLE definitely. it's the worst feeling in the world- feeling trapped inside a relationship that doesn't make you happy or fulfilled. i've experienced that and every minute i spent inside it, i was screaming to get out.

trizh

• aiming high :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 08:28:38 AM »
  -- ALONE ! hahah. ayoko kayang magsuffer. Lalo na kapag kasama ko yung taong hindi ko na mahal. ang hirap nun.
Learn to wait for the perfect time so that you may discover that all pain found in waiting has a magnificent and awesome purpose ϋ

noemi86

• I'm a Christ Follower, Lovely Daughter, Sweet Friend ♪ I LOVE BESTFRIEND JC! =D
  • GirlTalker
  • ♥ I thank God for everything! ♥
    • Multiply Account
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 09:03:28 AM »
I'd rather be alone... and be with someone I don't love...
Ecclesiastes 3:11
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

bruce_lyn

• My thoughts
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 09:08:57 AM »
alone. kaya nga i annulled my marriage though we didnt lived together as husband and wife. i realize nun umalis ako after the wedding for abroad i am not inlove with the person and i cannot see myself growing old with him. at least masaya na din sya ngayon nagpakasal na hehe

muahmuahmuah

• There is no price for Awesomeness! Amp'd Up
  • Super GirlTalker
  • dam it your clothes! punk the devil
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 02:54:35 PM »
depends on how far you want to take the relationship or what it is youre looking for. if to be with lang as a prospect, a fling, a person you have 50/50 emotions with,  or someone to hang around with lang naman, even if you know its temporary and no one else is there, why not..as long as its not with someone you abhor. set it up straight, know the limits and what not to mess with.  just dnt give more than what your getting.  but if its a serious relationship you seek then no, youll end up settling for something or someone you dont really want or need.   
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

I am a catch, and I am not going to be the one to get away.

You should never settle for who you are.

><((((>`..`..`...><((((>
`.. , . .`.. ><((((>

shahram2010

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 03:19:00 PM »
syempre alone!!!!!!...kelangan pa ba imemorize yan?..ewwwwww, how can u kiss or hug the guy if u don't love him???..for me its kadiri kasi e...

at saka madami ka pa mamimeet jan..malay pag naging kau ng guy na hindi mo love taz biglang dumating yung taong magpapatibok ng puso mo?..e di mas lalong mahirap...

ms.gemini

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 11:48:19 AM »
Being single na lang siguro kesa [textspeak!] makisama sa taong d u mahal di ba?mga sis ang masaya maging single.....

miss_sissy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 04:01:01 AM »
Single For Me.. I just don't get it why will anyone be with someone who knows that she/he will never be happy with  ??? ???
Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts

luisacart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Never judge a book by it's genre.
    • My Adventures in Finding Mr. Right
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2010, 08:27:49 AM »
when i was younger i use to think that i'd rather be alone than be with someone i'm not in love with kaso ngaun parang naiisip ko why don't  i give someone who really loves me a chance? as long as alam niya na hindi ko siya mahal and i'm not giving him any promises.. bakit hindi? what if madevelop ang love ko for him? kasi kapag nagmahal ako, matagal bago ako makarecover. sometimes it take years for me to get over someone. kaya nga sa tanang buhay ko 1 lang naging bf ko but i fell in love with 3 men. so now medyo may feelings pa ako sa sa last na lover ko  kaso ayaw naman sakin. alangan naman isiksik ko ang sarili ko sa kanya eh 'yun ang nagyari kay #2 na never naging bf. sawa na ako sa ganyang drama. meron namang ibang nagmamahal sa akin eh. mabait naman. maybe if i give him my attention baka sakaling ma-inlove ako. alam naman nya ang istorya ng lovelife ko. so.. maybe hopefully. cause masarap ang pakiramdam kapag may nagmamahal sayo ng taos puso at walang kapalit.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 08:31:46 AM by luisacart »
*WHEN YOU'RE FALLING, DIVE!~~

madam cruella

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Dream BIG
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2010, 11:21:09 AM »
there are people who settle with persons they don't really love.  it's for the companionship when they grow old, chaka minsan nga natututnan na rin mahalin.  sometimes naman kasi hindi mo rin masabi sa una pa lang kung talagang mahal mo yun tao.... parang nasa pagsasama makikita at mafifeel yun talagang love.  iba kasi yun kinikilig ka lang muna sa una, iba yun e.  or lust.  or gusto mo laging kasama. hindi ganon ang pagmamahalan.  if a person chooses to be alone, sa pagtanda, iisipin nya rin kung ano kaya kung binigyan nya ng chance yun isang taong mahal sya.  aside from the fact na mahirap tumanda mag-isa. 
Buhay na buhay ang buhay!

kneekee

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Lovin' life. <3
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2010, 12:02:10 PM »
Be single. At least you are yourself. And you can do things that you'd really enjoy. Unlike if in you're in a relationship with someone whom you dont really love, di ka mageenjoy, sayang lang ang time mo. Saka kawawa naman yung tao na yun diba.
Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves. If girls dressed for boys, they'd just walk around naked at all times." - Betsey Johnson

b3ry1

• Probationary
    • Tara! Kwentuhan Tayo
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2010, 11:58:00 PM »
I always tell myself that I would rather choose the one who loves me....but I always end up choosing the one I love that lead me to being alone....  :'( :) So, I think being alone is better... ;)

waychraych

• GirlTalker
    • <3
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2010, 06:11:44 PM »
I'd rather be single than be with someone that I don't love. It will just be unfair. And I think I'd be much happier if I'm single than be stuck in a relationship just for the heck of it.

lytblu

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 11:17:34 PM »
i'd rather be alone din. i actually love being alone. hindi naman ako takot na tumandang mag isa, kesa naman may asawa ka ngang kasama sa pagtanda pero hindi mo naman mahal, mas mahihirapan ka pa sa ganon situation.

Bubblin'

• Your sweet panda and resident
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I'm soo CoCo....
    • >>>Belldandy Chronicles<<<
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 10:42:33 PM »
alone.I don't see the point of staying with someone you don't even care for.sayang ang panahon.
I just realized I am not meant to be somebody's "someone" nor anyone's "The One";I am "The Only One" and I am meant for no one but "me,myself,and I".

I am the Black Swan.

teAsingDov3

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 08:26:37 AM »
I'd rather be alone! That's the reason why I'm still single. God knows how miserable I was in that situation in the past and I don't wanna live through that kind of hell again. Hearing my friends being trapped in that hellhole is killing me already. I owe myself too much to ever subject my life to a lifetime full of regret and misery.. I'd surely die young kung ganun.

montrel

• GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 08:45:30 AM »
ako?alone and single!...than to be with someone na hindi mo mahal! lesser evil! Period!

carmichael18

• nagmamatamis na...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Mrs. Vidallon na!!!
    • RJ and Karmie
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2010, 02:50:37 PM »
alone and single... kesa naman magkasala pa ako sa kanya di ba? hehe unfair yun lalo na kung mahal na mahal ako nung tao...

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.