Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 03 SEP 14
When you read the newspaper in the morning, check out the funnies too--they'll put a smile on your face before you head for work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Can men get too attached to someone he is having casual sex with regularly?  (Read 35217 times)

Mr.Punch

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: Can men get too attached to someone he is having casual sex with regularly?
« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2012, 09:01:50 PM »
^ Kasi pumapayag yung girl magpa-k@ntot.  That's all there is to it.

Naughty^GuRu

• GUYTalker and Guru of FUN!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I am a GUY!
« Reply #121 on: November 23, 2012, 01:31:26 PM »
^
hahaha! natawa ako reply mo Sir, pero that's true!

c'mon girls! use your head! kung playtime lang ang set-up, don't expect much. kung nagpapakita si guy ng interest and sweetness, don't jump agad sa conclusion na he's into you or falling in love with you. a casual sex is a casual sex kung wala kayong relationship. and remember that guys are territorial and very competitive, they will do and say things to keep you. kaya it's better not expect anything from a casual setup. also, hindi exclusive ang casual setup, kaya i don't believe na magiging faithful kayo sa isa't isa.

my point is, don't expect anything if it's all casual and don't be exclusive.
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

ice angel

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #122 on: November 23, 2012, 08:39:10 PM »
Haha nasagot nga yun question. Hindi ba nagsasawa yun guy? Kahit na Payag lagi yun girl. Kung lalaki Lang Ako at madami Ako girls Puro one night na Lang.

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #123 on: November 24, 2012, 03:07:09 AM »
^ i'm sure may suya din. but someone kasi that you sleep with regularly, there's not a whole lot of work involved and you're somehow guaranteed of a good time. you don't have to do the whole dance or ritual of hooking up because you've already borked ;D that person before and you already know what to expect. unlike with a new person with whom you have to go through the awkwardness of a first time encounter. eh minsan nakakatamad umeffort nyaha. it's probably the same principle behind recycling relationships and/or refusing to break up with a current lover kahit pa you know it's not going anywhere- change can sometimes be scary/taxing. ;D

jtansanco

• AMERICAN DREAM
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • KEEP MOVING FORWARD
« Reply #124 on: December 02, 2012, 10:23:54 PM »
No, because I can determine if it's lust or love.

It's easy to have sex with someone I don't love but I find it hard to have sex with someone I really like especially if she is girlfriend-material for me.
GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE

www.facebook.com/jtansanco

TuscanSun

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Its all about the mindset... really.
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2012, 03:04:58 PM »
If a guy gets attached to a casual sex partner, it is not because of the sex but because of the company or the "getting to know more" of the girl.

ElizE

• GirlTalker
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2012, 03:15:55 PM »
Ang weird lang ng question, define casual?? And regularly?? Diba when you say casual, once lang.. Nameet lang tapos sex agad, walang friendly talk etc.. You are there to have sex period. So when two person agreed to have sex the second.. Third.. Fouth time it becomes regular na. Which means, nakikilaka na nila ang isa't isa.. Kasi kung gusto mo lang e sex, pwede naman casual sex sa iba't ibang tao. Pero nagiging regular kasi aside sa sex, may nakikita pang ibang something si guy dun sa babae..

Naughty^GuRu

• GUYTalker and Guru of FUN!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I am a GUY!
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2012, 01:00:15 PM »
@ElizE: i think yung sinasabing casual sex dito sa thread is sex without relationship/attachment. you can have multiple sex session with one person and as long as you don't have relationship with that person, it's all casual.
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Forever is a lie..everything is a transitory
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2012, 02:46:45 AM »
for me this is possible.  kung yung magkausap nga lang sa phone ng mahabang oras nakaka attach na e, what more with physical contacts..
there's no such thing as destiny and fate.. it is a big lie...

iwannabeasupermodel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2012, 02:57:48 AM »
No, because I can determine if it's lust or love.

It's easy to have sex with someone I don't love but I find it hard to have sex with someone I really like especially if she is girlfriend-material for me.

really? so can we say you're liable to cheat?

how come it's difficult to have sex with a girlfriend-material? maybe you're confusing the girlfriend-material with sister-material...?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 03:01:50 AM by iwannabeasupermodel »
#cantbuyclass

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2012, 03:17:19 AM »
Tsk tsk. gising ka pa supermodel..  ;)

i think iba ang ibig sabihin ni jtansanco and i will just wait for his way of expounding it.

iwannabeasupermodel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2012, 03:24:43 AM »
^haha! i'm studying. ikaw bakit gising ka pa?  :P

okay let's wait for him then.  :D
#cantbuyclass

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2012, 03:34:36 AM »
Eh nagising lang then di na makatulog. :P
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 05:46:40 AM by Chinito »

jojo2978

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #133 on: December 26, 2012, 04:03:55 PM »
Everything is possible but highly improbable. LOL

teejiko

• Junior GirlTalker
    • A Wandering Mind
« Reply #134 on: December 27, 2012, 12:19:35 PM »
Maybe but the chances are very slim. If it started as casual sex expect nothing but casual sex. Ihiwalay ang feelings kundi talo. Enjoy lang.

jtansanco

• AMERICAN DREAM
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • KEEP MOVING FORWARD
« Reply #135 on: December 27, 2012, 06:08:49 PM »
really? so can we say you're liable to cheat?

how come it's difficult to have sex with a girlfriend-material? maybe you're confusing the girlfriend-material with sister-material...?

Haha may nagreply pala sa post ko.. Di ko napansin!

The thought is about f*** buddy or one night stands.. If I REALLY like someone, I can't have sex with her JUST for the sake of being fubu or for one night stand. It's different if I'm just physically attracted to a girl and may lust factor. Let's just say, in my mind, I can separate the girls na pwede kong seryosohin and girls na for playtime lang.

I had a personal experience about this but too lazy to write in text.

sixteen16

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2012, 06:38:57 PM »
in my opinion ha, NO.. kung lalaki ang pinag-uusapan natin ha.. natanong ko na kasi yan sa friends kong lalaki.. iba daw ang tingin nila sa mga babaeng pumapayag kagad na makipagsex kagad.. yun daw yung mga type ng girls na hindi pang-altar. hanggang sex lang daw yun. hanggang pumapayag si girl, go and grab! libre naman daw.. hehe.. sabi nila yan ha.. mas gusto pa rin nila yung hard-to-get.. iba ang trato nila sa babaeng pangseryoso.. bihira lang siguro ang nagkakatuluyan na ganyan ang set-up.. magkaiba ang LUST at LOVE..
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:00:23 PM by sixteen16 »
..DISCIPLINE is your FRIEND not your ENEMY..

jtansanco

• AMERICAN DREAM
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • KEEP MOVING FORWARD
« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2012, 10:44:22 PM »
^ That's TRUE.

schiezo

• Probationary
« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2013, 05:31:46 AM »
it depends sa girl if she will make a move to make the guy notice her. kung liligawan ng girl ang guy, there's a big chance na madedevelop ang guy sa kanya. It may be a casual sex but there is still something that the guy likes in that particular girl, so maybe he just needs to see her in a different perspective..

argento

• GirlTalker
« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2013, 11:40:08 AM »
i've just had a casual sex with my textmate(girl) im not attracted to her but nababaitan ako sa kanya sex lang talaga. after nun parang naging attached na siya sa akin. lagi tumatawag at nagtetext. she just came from a failed relationship. [textspeak!] ba dapat gawin dito?
the best plan is having no plan

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.