Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 27 NOV 14
Off for a swim? Avoid getting cramps in the water by warming up properly before jumping in the pool.
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Auto loan..  (Read 32335 times)

chelsee

• Senior GirlTalker
Auto loan..
« on: January 25, 2010, 09:35:04 PM »
Madali lang ba magapply sis? Sino dito hindi naaapprove?

jamie_0117

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Auto loan..
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 10:28:47 PM »
Madali lang. Few minutes lang from the time my tita called me, approved na.

kolinetongue

• BORN AGAINST
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Fake!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 01:00:10 PM »
sa BDO madali lang din. mababa pa rate. i am not promoting them ha. nag inquire kase ako sa mga banks sympre nacompare ko lang.
"I am imagination. I can see what the eyes cannot see. I can hear what the ears cannot hear. I can feel what the heart cannot feel". – Peter Nivio Zarlenga

summersunder

• Senior GirlTalker
  • mwah mwah mwah
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 01:25:37 PM »
pwede ba auto loan kahit hinde brand new yung auto?

berna15

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 01:56:16 PM »
PSbank bilis nila mag approve.
dont let the things you want make you forget the things you already have.

ezonme

• i'm a bear and i'm a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • and i'm LOVIN' it
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 06:53:58 AM »
question po mga sisses. madami po bang requirements na docs sa pag kuha ng auto loan? i work at home lang kasi at wala ako ng mga tax form, sss and such. im also hesistant kasi baka mahirap ako sa mga monthly payments  :(
soon..

jamie_0117

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2010, 08:49:52 AM »
^yup. if you really need to get the docs, as usual, register with DTI (kase you provide services, so technically, you have to).

madam cruella

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Dream BIG
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2010, 11:47:26 AM »
psbanks' pre owned auto mart at reduced prices... ang dami. my friend bid on a nissan xtrail being sold for 600k.  2008 model. ok na di ba?  30 percent down daw, kahapon yun last day ng reduced interest rate, sabi 6percent.  pag ngayon na, regular interest rates na.

same day din ang approval for auto loan, kahit submit pa lang ng application form, wala pang documents.  sa psbank yun alam ko, di ko alam sa ibang bank.  tapos yun approved auto loan mo, pwede mo ma-avail within a certain period (parang 6 months ata), that gives you time to fix your income documents.  hanggang 5 years max lang ang term ng auto loan sa psbank, sa bpi, hanggang 72 months (6 years)
Buhay na buhay ang buhay!

mikmik

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2010, 10:29:26 PM »
ilang percent ang downpayment?

mikmik

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2010, 10:30:06 PM »
^ for PSBank  :)

OD

• Super GirlTalker
  • Registered seller #351
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 12:10:13 AM »
my bank just offered me to avail of their auto loan, how much ba usually interest rates nila? I didnt have enough time to converse with the manager, I might get sold to it, hehe! Im actually eyeing pre-owned cars muna but the has led me to a lot of dubiously inundated cars. Do the rates from banks differ much from in-house car financing of car dealers?
"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."

romancatholic

• Probationary
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 01:59:04 PM »
Yung salary requirement ba nila, let's say 35-50k, is the combined salaries of the principal applicant and his co-maker? It seems like a fast and easy application pero I'm still wondering if I'll be approved kagad nga as they say. Hope you can answer my question sisses. Thanks!

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Jan's Travel and Tours
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 09:02:46 PM »
^yes sis combined salaries po. You can inquire naman po sa banks o kaya sa car agents. :)

aybori

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2012, 11:47:30 PM »
Paano ba processing ng mga banks sis? nag-apply kasi ako sa hyundai sila na nagpasa ng credit application sa mga bank, una tumwag psbank then union bank, tapos afte 4 days bdo naman, does that mean ba denied yung 1st 2 bank? wala naman ako natatanggap kung denied ako. HELP!

smm_0411

• loving wife, mom and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • My life..... "Honey, Kristine and Kathleen"
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2012, 03:19:19 AM »
mga sis, our car is currently mortgage in the bank for almost 1 year, i want to have an idea kung paano ang computation if we want to pay in full yung balance loan amount.  Mga sisses, kindly share if you have any idea regarding this para naman pag nakipagusap kami sa bank medyo advance knowledge na po ;).  TIA
It's not easy loving someone from a DISTANCE but the PAIN of being far draws the love closer, the longing to see THE ONE you love reaffirms in the heart that the love is FOR REAL...

summersunder

• Senior GirlTalker
  • mwah mwah mwah
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 04:38:27 PM »
dapat po ba my co maker ka talaga? what if wala pwede kaya yun? 65k yung monthly salary mo, papayag kaya?

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Jan's Travel and Tours
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 04:38:22 PM »
^hindi naman kailangan ng comaker lalo na kung makita nila kaya mong magbayad ng loan.

Frixxie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2012, 02:19:34 PM »
Question:

1. ilang percent ang babayaran ng bank pag pre owned car?

2. ano magandang bank for auto loan?

Thanks!

jhez

• ...HaPpY MoUsE...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • .....HaPpY GuRL... HaPpiLY mArRiEd...
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 02:47:04 PM »
naapprove kami ng father ko in 1 day PSBank
.......hApPiLy LiViNg wItH mY Little aNgEL........

don em

• GirlTalker
  • a cpa wifey and mommy
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 03:48:33 PM »
Madali lang basta complete sa papers at usually tutulungan ka ng mga marketing officers ng bank. Syempre, usual process, submit docs, C.I., then approval nung loan. I have a friend who is a marketing officer from AMA bank. If your interested, I can refer you to him.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.