Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 25 JUL 14
Save money while getting the rest you deserve by visiting a resort during its off season.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: How much does a trip to Paris cost?  (Read 77488 times)

chinita8

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: How much does a trip to Paris cost?
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 02:45:40 PM »
Hi sis! Just to let you know we had a wonderful stay at the apartment we rented in Paris. It was small and basic but it had all the things we needed, centrally located (lots of restos and shops around the area), cheap and with wifi pa. Check this website:

www.airbnb.com

After you've checked it out PM for the details.

:)

thanks so much for sharing! i checked the website and got amazed on how nice-looking and affordable the apartments are. i hope you don't mind sharing what apartment you rented? thanks so much again!

wow

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2010, 10:25:04 AM »
^sis, it's the Cozy Studio Paris center. It's located along Rue Saint Denis at the Les Halles area.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 07:49:17 PM by mama squeak! »

Kady_14

• Nanay ni Abudayday at Kutchikoy!
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2010, 12:28:13 PM »
mama squeak! Very helpful and informative naman your inputs. madami natutulungan. Dream ko din makapunta jan. Sabi ng asawa ko by next year or 2012 pupunta kami (naks) sana totohanin. hahaha

Thanks for sharing. Pag-iipunan ko na yan. hehe.

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2010, 06:41:27 AM »
^You're welcome, sis. And if you want to save more, travel during lean season (usually mid-Sep to March) as the airfares are so much cheaper. Yun nga lang malamig na but tolerable naman.

By the way, I also posted our recent trip itinerary in the European Tour thread. If you need more tips, just post your questions.

stormy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2010, 01:54:04 PM »
^dahil sa post mo sis, d na impossible magpunta sa Paris sa aming mga d malaki ang travel budget :) thanks

rhumbafrapp

• Super GirlTalker
  • Vaaaaiiiin!
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2010, 09:17:54 PM »
I want to go to paris too! Gusto ko dito mag honeymoon, pero first dapat magkaron muna ko ng boyfriend. Hehe!

this is my ultimate dream destination. ONE DAY!

barefoot_taka

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2010, 11:22:03 AM »
dreaming of paris too! ;)

aceofhearts

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2010, 01:30:00 PM »
pa join... someday, ill visit Paris too!  ;)

purpleshadow

• sundae!
  • i rock, therefore I am
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2010, 12:01:45 PM »
i wanna go there too..
its my dream since i was a kid..
and im making it come true..
save save save!  ;)

urfabgirl

• Blogger/Travel Junkie/Vegetarian
    • Trips and Tips  - Philippines Travel Guide
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2010, 02:23:11 AM »
I'd love to go to Paris, di lang natuloy when I was in UK. It is not that much expensive at all. Mura lang kase fare and hotels dun.

Hopefully matuloy kami sa 2012.

Trips and Tips - Philippines Travel Guide - www.tripsandtips.info

maddie_girl

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2010, 12:44:55 PM »
check out air asia website. may promo sale sila for paris. until tomorrow na lang ang promo. if i'm not mistaken the fare can go as low as 19k pesos for roundtrip kl-paris. dagdag ka na lang for pinas-kl. :)

yun nga lang its a budget airline so no-frills and you pay for every extra thing.
"nagkaron ako ng confident" - mali ang idiot board or hindi yung board ang idiot?

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2010, 08:49:52 AM »
^That's a good deal! But I wonder how their service is like. Okay lang siguro low cost service for short haul flights but long haul? So you have to pay for your food, pillows and blankets kaya?

maddie_girl

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2010, 12:27:17 PM »
yes. you pay for a pillow and blanket. they call it the comfort kit. tapos the quoted price does not include checked in luggage so you pay for that too. along with meals. and there's no in flight entertainment so good luck to the easily bored.  ;D
"nagkaron ako ng confident" - mali ang idiot board or hindi yung board ang idiot?

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2010, 01:58:24 PM »
^The pillow and blanket okay lang kasi I always bring my own. The entertainment, I always bring a book and my iPod/iTouch. Pero hirap yata yung meals. Puro cold meals na para kang nagbaon ng sandwich  sa picnic  LOL!  I wonder how much ang baggage rates nila?

But anyway, if one is really on a tight budget good deal na yan. Pandagdag shopping yung matitipid!   ;D

maddie_girl

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2010, 02:47:14 PM »
pre-ordered yung meals nila sis when you book your ticket so assuming ako na hot meals naman. you have a choice among vegetarian, chinese, halal and international meals i think, if i remember correctly.

tapos kung tama pa rin yung pagkaremember ko additional 60 ringgit for 20 kg of check-in luggage.

The_Batgirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2011, 01:24:45 AM »
Hello po pala, i was wondering what are the cheapest airlflights na you can recommend aside from airasia, from Manila to Paris?

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2011, 02:19:20 PM »
^sis depends on the season yung prices ng tickets. For low season travel mid-Sept to March except the Christmas/New Year holidays, you can get tickets as low as USD800 round trip. Try KLM, LH LuftHansa, EK (Emirates), QR (Qatar). Minsan CX (Cathay Pacific) and MH (Malaysian) nagpro-promo din.

I prefer KLM though kasi direct flight na sya from Manila to Amsterdam. Then connecting ka na lang to Paris, mga one hour flight lang.

phurple0515

• your bitchy, sweety, ironic, down-to-earth (",)
  • Super GirlTalker
  • bitchy sweet (",)
    • La Vie En Rose
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2011, 02:29:27 PM »
yong pinsan ko na tiga St. Benilde, pumunta lang sila ng Paris for a wine tasting spree ng school nila.  of course, sarili na nilang shoulder ng expenses.  e mukhang ang budget daw is around 300K each student. wow!!! I have to be super rich para makapunta kami ni hubby dyan, hehe
"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!"

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2011, 02:48:41 PM »
^sis, hindi naman. Check my earlier post sa taas on the expenses we had during our one week stay in Paris. For 300K or roughly EUR5000 pwede na dalawang tao yun including na pamasahe/board and lodging. May sukli pa!

phurple0515

• your bitchy, sweety, ironic, down-to-earth (",)
  • Super GirlTalker
  • bitchy sweet (",)
    • La Vie En Rose
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2011, 04:19:32 PM »
^ a, talaga.  binigay kasi ng school nila sa pinsan ko na budget at least 300K for everything e.  wala pa ko ganong kalaking pera sis kaya ko nasabing pang super rich siya, hehe :P
"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!"

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.