Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 27 AUG 14
Traveling alone for the first time? Use your map. It's better to look like a tourist than get lost in a foreign country.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Bantayan Island, Sta. Fe Beach Club & Ogtong Cave Resort  (Read 76504 times)

rocky

• Certified Lakwatsera &
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: Bantayan Island, Sta. Fe Beach Club & Ogtong Cave Resort
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 11:40:32 AM »
^mahal talaga sis, tatagain ka kasi ng mga v-hire lalo na pag turista kayo. :(
Happy and Proud to be Mrs. MacKenzie =)

cristle

• Probationary
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2010, 03:27:54 PM »
Hi! I'm Cristle Dela Rosa from UP-Asian Institute of Tourism, and I'm doing a thesis regarding the DOMESTIC TRAVEL PATTERNS AND MOTIVATIONS OF SOLO FILIPINA TOURISTS.
I hope you could help me by answering this online survey.
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/229781/study-on-solo-filipina-tourists-final
Please pass this link to your female friends and colleagues as well. Rest assured that all of the information gathered on this survey will be kept completely confidential. Thank you. ;D

maldita08

• Rock'n
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Shut Up!
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2010, 08:52:47 PM »
it's not really dusa if you love nature :) nice yung views and maraming places din kayo madadaanan.

okay lang din if 3 days 2 nights but you have to budget your time, dapat alamin mo agad ang schedule ng boat from hagnaya to sta fe.

what time dating niyo ng cebu dapat maaga, usually ang boat 11:30am, 1:30, forgot the rest na hehe...

sis 9:50 ang dating namin sa cebu..possible nman siguro na derecho na kami ng bantayan then kinabukasan na lang kami bumalik sa cebu proper...hmmmm
"No matter how wasted you think you are,there's always going to be that someone who will love you because you're not like anyone else.."

misteryosa

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2010, 07:32:16 PM »
^ pwede kayo makahabol ng 130pm, 230pm, or 330pm.

I suggest stay na lang kayo ng 2 nights, ang bilis naman 1 night lang.

^mahal talaga sis, tatagain ka kasi ng mga v-hire lalo na pag turista kayo. :(

pag airport taxi mahal talaga, pero yung mga local taxi lang, yung friend ko 800php one way then 4 na sila, so lumalabas 200 each. :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 07:34:31 PM by misteryosa »

lelila

• Super GirlTalker
  • digitaltraincase
    • digitaltraincase
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2010, 07:46:13 PM »
sayang ang byahe if one night lang, di nyo maeenjoy. di naman sya gaya ng boracay na may nightlife sa may shore

peachtraveller

• GirlTalker
  • no. 1 galaera!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2010, 07:17:01 PM »
any inputs regarding budjong resort?katabi lang daw ng kota beach?

and dusa ba talaga yung travel from cebu to bantayan?kasi ngayon pa lang nagplan na ako para sa trip namin and I really wanted to go to bantayan. problem is malayo nga daw and I only have 3days/2nights for the trip..

hi sis...

we stayed in budyong last november 27, 1 night only...i must say nagustuhan naman ng mga kasama ko yung room, we stayed in a beachfront aircon room (7pax kami)...

maganda yung beach sa bantayan, i enjoyed our stay...a must see place is the ogtong cave & virgin island....

bio

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 03:26:43 PM »
We just got back from Bantayan. Nakakapagod yung trip! You really need to be patient the whole time. Meron daw airport sa Bantayan but would you know which airlines service the airport? Or is it for chartered flights only? We stayed at Kota Beach, okay lang, nice beachfront with super basic cottages. More than the beach, I loved how friendly everyone was. Ang babait and very sincere to help out mga people that we met. That made our trip unforgettable.

misteryosa

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2010, 05:38:53 PM »
I think Chartered flights only and ang rate 10k plus one way, depende kung ilang seats.

Okay naman ang food sa Kota? anong pinka okay, wanna try next time ang food nila :)

bio

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2010, 08:22:35 AM »
^ We never got to try the food at Kota. They do not have brewed coffee which was a downer since we really needed a cup or two to start the day. We headed down to Yooneek for that, which is about 2 resorts from Kota. As for our other meals, we went out of the resort and ate at different restos which were super recommended by the locals. Very helpful sila and honest where are the must-eats -at places  :D :D

NightShadow05

• can't think straight..
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2010, 08:17:31 AM »
just got back from bantayan..sooo love the place..AMAZING!!!

would definitely go back again next year :)
"to live and die without regret"...

icequeen

• average everyday sane psycho supergoddess
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • beach goddess
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2010, 03:50:05 AM »
sisses, meron ba kayo alam na nagpaparent ng van from airport to hagnaya port? pwede ko pong mahingi contact numbers? thanks so much in advance! :)
I have found the one whom my soul loves. Song of Solomon 3:4

bio

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2010, 10:04:35 AM »
^sent you a pm!

icequeen

• Junior GirlTalker
  • beach goddess
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2010, 01:31:22 AM »
thanks sis bio! you're an angel! :)

frankikay

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2010, 05:42:56 AM »
mga sis, mas ok ba talaga ang hoyohoy villas?  nakalimutan ko kasi e check resort nila eh nung andun kami ni hubby. sabi nila ogtong daw pinakamaganda na resort dun. but i have been to ogtong cave na, gusto ko lang malaman kung mas ok ba sa hoyohoy?

rocky

• Certified Lakwatsera &
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2010, 09:29:38 AM »
^lam ko sis hoyohoy ang pinakamahal na resort sa bantayan. kung di naman peak season ok lang siguro na mag-walk in kayo. tutal malapit lang naman yon sa pier. ;)
Happy and Proud to be Mrs. MacKenzie =)

catena

• GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2010, 06:50:15 PM »
We went to Bantayan Island March of 2009. We stayed at Kota Beach resort. Sobrang relaxing talaga yung lugar and mababait yung mga tao.

Actually nag city trip muna kami sa Cebu since 4pm na yung arrival namin sa Cebu. The following day na kami bmyahe paputang Bantayan.

For those who are planning to go to Bantayan Island, you can check out my friend's blog entry here http://heyokity.blogspot.com/2009/03/trip-to-cebu.html
"Everything happens for a reason, though the reason is not always as clear as we would like it to be."

icequeen

• Junior GirlTalker
  • beach goddess
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2010, 02:28:21 AM »
^ We never got to try the food at Kota. They do not have brewed coffee which was a downer since we really needed a cup or two to start the day. We headed down to Yooneek for that, which is about 2 resorts from Kota. As for our other meals, we went out of the resort and ate at different restos which were super recommended by the locals. Very helpful sila and honest where are the must-eats -at places  :D :D

sis, ano marecommend mo restos sa bantayan?

misteryosa

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2010, 10:57:16 AM »
Tristan's ang gusto ko pizza, Mejestic by the Sea at Sta Fe Beach so far affordable and masarap naman ang food nila, marami din pag pipilian sa plaza ng Sta Fe.

bio

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2010, 12:02:28 PM »
Madaming makakainan sa may plaza area. Try walking around and check the different cuisines offered. We loved D' Jungle and Marisqueira O Portuguese! Yum!

sleepy_me

• beach-y lover
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • life's a climb....
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2010, 03:48:34 PM »
naku napakalayo ng bantayan nakakapagod!! pero sulit naman, kaso wala nga lang night life... try the pizzas at tristans. napakasarap SUUUUUUUPER!!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.