Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 23 SEP 14
Traveling with baby at high altitudes (on an airplane or going through mountains)? Give him water to drink; swallowing will help him pop his ears.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Do you believe in kulam or barang or gaway?  (Read 161440 times)

littlemisspiggy

• Probationary
Re: Do you believe in kulam or barang or gaway?
« Reply #520 on: August 05, 2011, 05:19:53 AM »
pwede mo ishare? TIA!
Love is the Life of the Spirit...Hatred it's Death.

CityHunter

• Non Timebo Mala
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Angel Oracle, Feng Shui and Reiki Master
« Reply #521 on: August 05, 2011, 07:56:41 AM »
Hi, yndy.

Hmmm.  By any chance fan ka ba ng Indiana Jones?  He he, hindi ba "Indi" rin ang nickname ng bida nun.

Healing of Body, Mind and Spirit
(An effective prayer for healing.  Pray this prayer with faith and trust in your heart.  If you are praying over someone, add the name of the person.)

Dear Lord, I know that there is no sickness You cannot heal.  You know all things, You can do all things and I know You love me very much.  With faith in Your promise that whatever we ask in prayer, You will grant us if it will be good for our soul.  I come before You to ask for the healing of my body, mind, emotions and spirit.  Touch me now where I am hurting most.  Only You know what kind of healing I need most right now.  Let the grace of Your divine love flow and spread to the different parts of my body reaching the inner recesses of my being.  Comfort me in my pain and anguish.  Correct any malfunctioning of my body organs.  Melt with Your healing love any abnormal growths.  Arrest all further spreading of all sick cells and replace them with healthy cells.  Root out all unresolved hurts, resentments, fears and feelings of despair and frustration.  Heal all painful memories and repercussions of traumatic experiences.  Grant me the grace to accept this trial and suffering as a share in Your own sufferings and offer this for the salvation of my soul and those of my family and loved ones.  Forgive me for all my sins and fill me with Your love, peace, joy, kindness and generosity.  Let me realize the deeper meaning of my sickness and trial and lead me closer to You as I find comfort in Your loving heart.  Let me find joy and peace amidst my suffering, and with eyes of faith, see the blessing and victory that await me.  And then, dear Father, after I have been healed, may I be a witness of Your healing power and bring glory, honor and praise to You.  This I pray in Jesus’ name through Mary and all the saints.  Amen.

Best followed with this:

Help Us Mary

Help us, Mary, show your power.  Aid us in this very hour.  You can quickly bring relief in necessity and grief.  For your aid shall never fail.  Though all else may naught avail.  You cannot despise the plea which your children make to you.  Help us, Mary, show your power.  Aid us in this very hour.  Amen.

Then this:

Consecration Prayer of St. Louis Mary de Montfort to Mama Mary in which baptismal vows are renewed
(Renewing frequently one’s consecration to Mama Mary is a very effective means of protecting oneself from evil.)

I, a faithless sinner, renew and ratify today in thy hands, O Immaculate Mother, the vows of my Baptism.  I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works, and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him that I have ever been before.  In the presence of all the heavenly court, I choose thee this day for my Mother and Mistress.  I deliver and consecrate to thee, as they slave, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future, leaving to thee the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God, in time and eternity.  Amen.

NOTE: Be reminded these prayers are suitable for Catholics only.  For those of different religion please ask your priest or minister for the approved equivalent.

Hi, chastee8.

It doesn't mean nausog ka ay bad ka.  It simply means vulnerable ka.  Having negative chi doesn't automatically mean bully ka.  A lot of emotions can create negative chi.  Sadness, loneliness, etc.

You are best advised to do those - fasting and prayers although I would up the ante that instead of just prayers ay meditation.  Doing it with someone close to you like a friend ay mas better more so if both of you can perform the CoL. 

Hi, itt.

No idea what is the composition of kosher salt but alam ko the word "kosher" is like "halal" to Islam.  So I guess it should be okay but ordinary salt is cheap.  You can get for 5 pesos enough for one week's use at your nearby wet market.

He he.  Mahirap malaman kung ang isang tao ay psychic vampire by just looking at them.  You "feel" what kind of aura they radiate ang better procedure.  This is why I openly shared yun CoL - check na lang sa FS4 thread as someone was kind enough to repost the procedures.

Psychic vampire hindi naman lahat knowingly ginagawa nila yun.  Most hindi nila alam sila ang cause of such sa mga nakapaligid sa kanila so huwag mag witch hunt ha.

The best gauge is analyze one's feelings before and after being close to a suspect.  Pero malaliman na pag-aaral ito and huwag agad to jump sa conclusion.  No idea if there is already a modern instrument that can determine such.

Hi, atiragram.

Generally hindi naman.  It really depends on who is doing the reading and where.  The rule is that never have such done at your home - yun magpahula and even more so mga seances including yun mga fakers who say sinasaniban sila ni Jesus, Sto. Nino and Mama Mary.  Whoever is telling you that feel free to punch the living daylights out of them.  Total blasphemy yun.  If it were me tiyak pinagpraktisan ko na ng Darth Vader moves ko - although admittedly bad yun.

Its not easy to discern kung of the good, neutral or bad yun reader mo so pay attention to your gut intuition.  The only thing I can offer as advice for the uninitiated is if your body is reacting negatively to the presence of the reader ay yun na - of the dark side siya.  Sa mga marunong to read body language ay you can use that for this purpose.  Besides, such use that technique rin to "see the future" from how your body response to their statements.

Hi, ladymisteryo.

Totoo that the ability to do witchcraft is in one's bloodlines.  Kaya nga ingat ako on this as none nagmana ng ability na yun from a great grandaunt. 

We got an orasyon rin from my lola and yun original is effective.  Ilocano with some kind of Latin pero I deduce its pidgin Latin.  It works to a certain degree - yun mga kinopya hindi masyado like the orig I guess kasi malabo na yun original and Ilocano isn't something I know as hindi rin itinuro sa amin ng mom and lola ko yun - secret language nila kapag sila lang nag-uusap.

However, mas effective pa rin ang prayers natin.  More so if you can recite the original latin version.  The best is always the Apostles Creed. 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 08:43:16 AM by CityHunter »
Quality Higher Than Price!

ladymisteryo

• Probationary
« Reply #522 on: August 05, 2011, 09:59:27 AM »
hi city hunter
     tama po kayo, mas powerful pa rin po ang Diyos na lumikha sa lahat ng bagay, pero sa mga ganyang mga tao( mangkukulam o mambabarang) wala sa buhay nila ang Panginoon, kasi kng taong makadiyos po tayo makakaramdam tyo ng konsensya..sa totoo [textspeak!] kabado din ako sa tyahin ko na yan, kasi ang inggit tlaga sa pamilya nila ay nandyan, lalo na andito ako sa japan lahat ng pagpapakumbaba ginagawa namin sa kanila, dhil kapit bahay namin sila lahat ng hinaing at tulong ginagawa namin para magkaroon manlang sila ng hiya, konsensya at takot na ang taong tumutulong sa knila di dapat gawan ng masama, taga CAPIZ po ako. Basta sa mga nabiktima dyan, mag-ingat lagi, wag magtiwala kahit kanino lalot di masyadong kakilala..and always do good..for a good karma also...

yndy

• vanidosang prinsesa at
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #523 on: August 05, 2011, 03:15:00 PM »
Thanks CH! Timing ang reply mo I need it.

As per my nickname? I like Indiana Jones I grew up watching it. Pero my nick's not related to it. :) More on indie or independent inalter ko lang yun spelling when i was in college :)
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
http://www.mywedding.com/raffyatyndy

blood_siren

• GirlTalker
    • http://www.facebook.com/giftofgrace.onlineshop
« Reply #524 on: August 07, 2011, 05:34:22 PM »
Hi City hunter!

I just happen to see this forum while looking for a remedy on my problem.. Are you a practicing wicca?or have a bloodline of u know? hope you can share all your knowledge to help me in my problem with a "BF" which i assumed is being done something by a girl thats why he is acting indifferently!!

Thanks,
When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpapers. They scratch and hurt you, but later, you'll be shining and polished while they end up useless!

http://www.facebook.com/giftofgrace.onlineshop

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1548464479549

blood_siren

• GirlTalker
« Reply #525 on: August 07, 2011, 07:42:28 PM »
my story is not about kulam, it was gayuma.

laking manila din ako at religious yung family ko kaya never kaming naniwala sa mga ganyan. nangyari to sa boyfriend ko, biglang nagbago ang pakikitungo ng bf ko saken at nagiba yung ugali, nalaman ko may 3rd party, pero si bf hindi ako hinihiwalayan. pag wala ako hinahanap niya ko, pag andyan ako gusto niya ko umalis.. di niya daw maintindihan sarili niya.. basta nag-iba talaga ugali niya, parang ibang tao siya...

nung kwento ko yun sa friend ko sabi niya, "tara, ipatingin natin yang bf mong sira ulo sa nagtatawas." sabi ko lang "sira, baket naman ipapatawas eh hindi naman namatanda yun!" nung una nagtawanan lang kami pero pag umiiyak ako sa kanya kasi sinasaktan ako thru words ni bf.. sabi ng friend ko ituloy na daw namin ang pagpunta sa nagtatawas kasi sabi ng katulong nila hindi lang naman makikita sa tawas kung namatanda ang isang tao kundi kung anong nasa saloobin niya so dahil sa desperado na ako kung anong nangyayari sa bf ko, pumayag na'ko sa tawas, so nagpunta kami ng friend ko dun at hiningi ng matandang babae yung pangalan ng taong ipapatawas, bday at isang damit na sinuot ng bf ko, pero wala kaming binabanggit sa nagtatawas kung anong nangyari at baket namin pinapatawas ang taong yun. nagdasal yung magtatawas at nagsindi ng kandila tapos yung tunaw na kandila pinapatulo niya sa planggana na may konting tubig, biglang tumingin samin yung nagtatawas at sabi, "napainom ang taong ito, matagal na, kaya umeepekto na ang gayuma sa kanya! lumalaban ang lalaki kasi may totoong mahal siya pero nawawala ang pagmamahal ng lalaki sa totoo niyang mahal kasi ginagayuma siya!" kinilabutan kami ng kaibigan ko nung sinabi yun.. at ang nasabi ko lang "ano po ang gagawin ko?" tapos sabi ng magtatawas, "kelangan magamot siya agad para sa pamilya nyo" naisip ko, ano kayang pamilya ang sinasabi ng matandang ito eh boyfriend ko lang naman yun. tapos sabi ng magtatawas, bilisan mo malakas ang kalaban natin,  pati kayo ng anak mo gagawan niya ng masama." shempre sa takot ko, pinabili ko na yung magtatawas ng panlaban sa gayuma, pinabalik niya kami after 2 days. pero unti-unti daw gagamutin ang bf ko kasi kumbaga sa lason, nalason na daw halos buong katawan at isip ng bf ko kasi nga matagal na.. wag ko daw sasabihin sa bf ko kung anong nangyari sa kanya kasi hindi daw maniniwala yun kasi para sa kanya totoong totoo yung mararamdaman niya na nainlove siya. after ilang days, weeks and month, unti-unti ngang bumabalik sa dati yung bf ko..

at nalaman ko din na kaya pala nagsasabi ang magtatawas na pamilya  ay dahil buntis ako nung pumunta ko sa kanya, imagine yung pain na pinagdadaanan ko nun, habang buntis ako parang hindi ako love ng bf ko at verbally abused pa. pero with prayers, unti-unti ng nawala sa bf ko yung gayuma.

sa ngayon we're happily married with 1 cute baby girl.

my story is like wishing star's story..please help
When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpapers. They scratch and hurt you, but later, you'll be shining and polished while they end up useless!

blood_siren

• GirlTalker
« Reply #526 on: August 07, 2011, 07:45:31 PM »

sis wishing star peude mo ba ipm sa akin yung contact ng pinagopatawasan mo kasi parng ganyan din nangyayari sa hubby ko eh thanks

i need din help!!!same scenario with them please pm me. thanks

CityHunter

• Non Timebo Mala
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #527 on: August 08, 2011, 09:25:42 AM »
Hi, blood siren.

Nope.  Hindi ako wiccan nor ever going to wish to be one.  There are members here who are so.  Try to search for them na lang as bawal ang pag-promote kasi of such.

As for bloodline ay definite yes but gave a solemn promise to my lola na hindi ko ever gugustuhin manahin yun.  How strong?  Very as it reflects on my current "occupation."  Kung pwede lang i-swap for a cushy job at World Bank I'd be glad to do so ASAP.

Its not easy to know if one is under a spell.  More so sa approach ko na medyo dapat along the lines of science - study, analyze before conclusion.  Ask your BF to do the salt bath and let us know ano ang clarity ng tubig after he does it - syempre have him stand on a batya or equivalent when he does that (and stand outside of the bathroom as hindi pa naman kayo married.)

blood_siren

• GirlTalker
« Reply #528 on: August 08, 2011, 11:25:17 AM »
Hi, blood siren.

Nope.  Hindi ako wiccan nor ever going to wish to be one.  There are members here who are so.  Try to search for them na lang as bawal ang pag-promote kasi of such.

As for bloodline ay definite yes but gave a solemn promise to my lola na hindi ko ever gugustuhin manahin yun.  How strong?  Very as it reflects on my current "occupation."  Kung pwede lang i-swap for a cushy job at World Bank I'd be glad to do so ASAP.

Its not easy to know if one is under a spell.  More so sa approach ko na medyo dapat along the lines of science - study, analyze before conclusion.  Ask your BF to do the salt bath and let us know ano ang clarity ng tubig after he does it - syempre have him stand on a batya or equivalent when he does that (and stand outside of the bathroom as hindi pa naman kayo married.)

Hi City Hunter!

Impossible kasi to ask my BF to do the salt bath. He's chinese and medyo ndi naniniwala sa ganyan!!He would think na im crazy pati at weird. I consulted someone with an open third eye and he again claimed that the girl is doing dasal on my bf just like the other mangtatawas or manghuhula i consulted. I wnated sana help. do you still have communication with wishing star or any of the girls here who had same problem and was helped by a manggagamot? need ko na badly e.strange na sobra si BF e..pati ako naloloka na!! :'(

Thanks

CityHunter

• Non Timebo Mala
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #529 on: August 08, 2011, 01:15:32 PM »
Hi muli, bloodsiren.

Noted.  Some got "burned" by the wrong interpretation or usage of methods kaya understandable why they don't subscribe to such. 

The most probable way for you to know if whatever those with an open third eye is saying is true is to see or feel your special someone's aura or chi.  Well, you should start practicing the Circle of Holy Light for this task.

The problem with going to witchdoctors and their like is often you end up getting milked dry with questionable results to show. 

Bigyan na kita ng major tip that you can do so right now - Google or Bing for the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra.  Copy and RECITE it in his presence.  You should be able to find the answers you are looking for.

blood_siren

• GirlTalker
« Reply #530 on: August 08, 2011, 02:07:34 PM »
Hi muli, bloodsiren.

Noted.  Some got "burned" by the wrong interpretation or usage of methods kaya understandable why they don't subscribe to such. 

The most probable way for you to know if whatever those with an open third eye is saying is true is to see or feel your special someone's aura or chi.  Well, you should start practicing the Circle of Holy Light for this task.

The problem with going to witchdoctors and their like is often you end up getting milked dry with questionable results to show. 

Bigyan na kita ng major tip that you can do so right now - Google or Bing for the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra.  Copy and RECITE it in his presence.  You should be able to find the answers you are looking for.

HIi City Hunter!!

Thanks for your prompt replies ha!!!possible ba that the mantra be recited in the presence of his picture? coz we are not in good terms since saturday :'( and no communication nga e!!!wheew!!what will happen after doing or reciting the ritual? will he come to his own senses na b?

Thanks,

CityHunter

• Non Timebo Mala
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #531 on: August 08, 2011, 04:32:06 PM »
Hi again, bloodsiren.

IF it was a recent picture plus you are able to perform the CoL sabay recitation ng Maha Mrityunjaya then there is a strong possibility you can discern if he is indeed under a dark spell or simply doing something of his own free will.  I will not tell you what you may see or feel or hear as it will just condition you to something which may not even be there.  Rest assured if you do it right - remember, the mantra isn't recited just once but several times just like the rosary - you will get an answer. 

That was shared to me by my late guru friend who was told that by his guru and proven by fellow guru friends of that guru.  In short, of the highest level ang recommendation na iyan.  I just won't tell the whole process as this is an open forum - where a lot pirate ideas for selfish ends kasi.

blood_siren

• GirlTalker
« Reply #532 on: August 08, 2011, 04:45:38 PM »
WHATS coL PO
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:24:48 PM by blood_siren »

blood_siren

• GirlTalker
« Reply #533 on: August 08, 2011, 06:10:26 PM »
baka po may nakakaalam panu macontact si sis mayang or si wishing star? or you can refer a good manggagamot who can get rid of gayuma to a person...i'll be more thankful for immediate response!!
badly needed po.

TIA :'( :'( :-[

loveann

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #534 on: August 08, 2011, 08:15:21 PM »
Hi Sis CityHunter, nagsend po ako ng PM and email regarding your request.
Thanks sis! ;D

mayang

• SuperMayang!!!
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #535 on: August 17, 2011, 05:16:30 AM »
baka po may nakakaalam panu macontact si sis mayang or si wishing star? or you can refer a good manggagamot who can get rid of gayuma to a person...i'll be more thankful for immediate response!!
badly needed po.

TIA :'( :'( :-[

sis sorry tagal ko na di nag log in. busy kase masyado.
Life is what you make it...
Strive to be happy!!!

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #536 on: August 17, 2011, 08:44:12 PM »
paano ba malalaman if ginagayuma ang isang tao?

huntress3

« Reply #537 on: August 19, 2011, 09:47:00 AM »
sis sorry tagal ko na di nag log in. busy kase masyado.
Hi sis mayang,
Baka pwede mo ko mahelp dn, pa-pm naman [textspeak!] manggagamot mo please

itt

• Super GirlTalker
  • mybluefish
« Reply #538 on: August 19, 2011, 05:58:34 PM »
Finally got my Benedictine blessed st benedict's medal :) nagpunta pa kami ng mendiola for that anyway I dunno is Psychological yung effect pero kasi yung mga binili ko nilagay ko lahat sa ilalim ng pillow ko and for some reason, no nightmares for the past 2 days :)

mayang

• SuperMayang!!!
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #539 on: August 20, 2011, 12:30:31 AM »
Hi sis mayang,
Baka pwede mo ko mahelp dn, pa-pm naman [textspeak!] manggagamot mo please

sent you a pm sis.
Life is what you make it...
Strive to be happy!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.