Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 21 AUG 14
For a healthy alternative, use veggies like broccoli and spinach as pizza toppings!
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: BOTO ba sa inyo ang parents/family ng bf/gf ninyo?  (Read 37686 times)

kutingpie

• le fabulous, bipolar & certified
  • Super GirlTalker
  • living creepily ever after
BOTO ba sa inyo ang parents/family ng bf/gf ninyo?
« on: December 09, 2009, 01:35:22 PM »
Boto ba sila sa  iyo? ;)

If yes, wow, you are so lucky :)

if not, why and how did you know?

We're all water from different rivers, that's why it's so easy to meet.
We're all water in this vast, vast ocean, someday we'll evaporate together ~ Yoko Ono

★♥ѼREAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES★♥Ѽ

andreanatividad

• GirlTalker
Re: BOTO ba sa inyo ang parents/family ng bf/gf ninyo?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 08:11:32 PM »
ummm, di ko masabi kasi wala naman silang sinasabing directly na gusto nila ako

but they do invite me to family gatherings so i guess that says something na din

isobel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 10:12:06 AM »
there's no boto or not boto with them eh. they're for whoever their son chooses to be with and whatever makes him happy. toward me, they're nice naman.

shopaholic18

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 12:31:32 PM »
actually whoever chooses their son ok sa kanila...in my experience they usually invite me with their family gatherings and very vocal sila sakin...close din kasi ako sa mommy nya kaya no worries...

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 10:14:24 AM »
1st BF -- everybody was neutral. Coz we were very, very young.  Tuta love lang daw, sabi ni yaya.

2nd BF -- everybody was botong botong boto with me, including the barangay of his Pampanga ancestral home.  I think his lola loved me as much as he did. 

The almost-3rd BF == botong boto the mom too, coz I made her son very happy.  unfortunately, before we could take off with our relationship... he got killed in Mindanao (he was a Marine officer, just out of the PMA)

Hubby, as my BF -- nobody liked me.  But they did not dare show that to me, except for a SIL who really had rude manners.  They thought coz I was much younger, I would just be a spoiled wife.  LOL  Now that they have seen how much of a working asset (not idle, not frozen asset nor just decorative) -- my MIL loves me to bits.. it drives that 1 dummy SIL nuts.  There, I have my continuing revenge. LOL

How did I know?  Actions speak louder than words, sabi nga ng lola ko.  Watch what they do or how they act towards you... no more, no less... do not read what is not there.

anikalove

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 01:38:37 PM »
sa tingin ko yun iba boto yun iba hinde..
kase 20 yearsage gap namen e.. so yun mom mejo intimidated kame sa isa't isa.. but the most important thing for me is yun 15 y/o daughter nya is boto naman sakin..
Live your life to the fOOl-est.. do what you think will make you happy.. ;)

kittenheels

• steady as she goes.
  • Probationary
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 04:24:09 PM »
I don't know kung boto ang family ni current BF sa akin..they don't tell me outright, pero they invite me to lunch, or to family events. And pag may LQ kami ni BF, siya pa ang pinapagalitan ng mom niya  ;D

..pero I think they're neutral kasi we're young, we're both just 20.
I'm a good girl...with a lot of bad habits. ;)

tabularasa08

• Junior GirlTalker
  • nocturnal babe
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 11:38:26 PM »
i don't know if boto sila or hindi saken pero they are all nice naman saken and they do invite me din sa mga family occassions nila..

hopefully, wag mabago ang treatment nila saken since bf's salary is going directly to my bank account.. 
"i am like a falling star who has found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in heavens forever."
-Amy Tan

ann-eiluj

• Probationary
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2009, 01:21:54 AM »
hmmm..yung akin na man..ewan..di ko talaga alam kasi di pa na man nila ako binastos (directly)..pero feeling ko di nila ako gusto..and they're secretly hoping na matau-han bro nila/anak, para hiwalayan ako..tsktsk..

i've been with my bf for more than a year now...his from a filipino-chinese family..he is the youngest of five siblings..2 of his bros and his only sister are married to filipino-chinese, and his other brother has a chinese gf.. so ako lang talaga yung walng lahi na chinese..
i was not necessarily introduced formally to the family kasi never niya akong pinakilala specifically as his gf, though alam ng lahat (dahil halata na man) na gf nya ako,
sumasa lang ako sa house nila, at first with friends then eventually ako nlang... i would say my "good morning/afternoon" to his sis or bro or dad and they would just smile tapos yun lang..then di na nla ako papapansinin..its always been that way, kahit sa family gatherings, greetings lang then di na papansinin..tapos pag magpapa-alam na, smile nalang uli.. i never had a conversation with any member of his immediate family.

and i would say talaga na di nila ako feel kasi iba treatment nila sa gf ng bro nya at sa akin...welcomed na welcomed yung girl eh, she sits with the the sis and the father, eh ako? sa pinakasulok na table..and there was one time na his sis told us na bilisan yung pagkain nmin ng dinner so we could offer our seats sa mga guests na paparating pa lang.. :-[

*nakaka-awa na man ako.. :'(
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 01:33:53 AM by ann-eiluj »

wednesdei

• Super Proud To Be A
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i dream, i fly, i love deeply.. .
    • My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 05:52:56 PM »
Yup, like ako ng family nya at like din siya ng family ko.  ;)

stameygirl

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 09:05:58 PM »
hmmm..yung akin na man..ewan..di ko talaga alam kasi di pa na man nila ako binastos (directly)..pero feeling ko di nila ako gusto..and they're secretly hoping na matau-han bro nila/anak, para hiwalayan ako..tsktsk..

i've been with my bf for more than a year now...his from a filipino-chinese family..he is the youngest of five siblings..2 of his bros and his only sister are married to filipino-chinese, and his other brother has a chinese gf.. so ako lang talaga yung walng lahi na chinese..
i was not necessarily introduced formally to the family kasi never niya akong pinakilala specifically as his gf, though alam ng lahat (dahil halata na man) na gf nya ako,
sumasa lang ako sa house nila, at first with friends then eventually ako nlang... i would say my "good morning/afternoon" to his sis or bro or dad and they would just smile tapos yun lang..then di na nla ako papapansinin..its always been that way, kahit sa family gatherings, greetings lang then di na papansinin..tapos pag magpapa-alam na, smile nalang uli.. i never had a conversation with any member of his immediate family.

and i would say talaga na di nila ako feel kasi iba treatment nila sa gf ng bro nya at sa akin...welcomed na welcomed yung girl eh, she sits with the the sis and the father, eh ako? sa pinakasulok na table..and there was one time na his sis told us na bilisan yung pagkain nmin ng dinner so we could offer our seats sa mga guests na paparating pa lang.. :-[

*nakaka-awa na man ako.. :'(

Clarification lang sis. Pure chinese ba ang family ng bf mo? Kasi you refer to them as "filipino-chinese" and to the gf of the brother as "chinese".

Chinita Princess

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 10:53:18 AM »
sis ann-eiluj, medyo harsh naman nga sila sayo. In time siguro, magiging close din kayo. Just hope and pray :D

Sa case ko, gusto naman ako ng parents ni bf. Problema yung mom and mga kuya ko, di nila gusto si bf :( As in, sinasabi talaga nila at alam ni bf na ayaw sa kanya ng family ko kaya naiipit ako sa sitwasyon namin :( Lagi nga ako nagpra-pray na sana dumating yung time na maging happy naman family ko for me. Hay.

I mean, isa lang naman ang reason why nila di magustuhan si bf. Wala naman syang bisyo, di rin sya nambabae. Kaya di ko alam if I have to let go na lang para wag na pahirapan pa both sides :(

aMz

• As if somebody cares if I am a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I just don't sweat it!
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 07:21:06 PM »
I think it is a YES.  Bf would always tell me that his mom likes me. :)  But there's a conflict with the ill-mannered SIL pero I'm not affected naman as in I don't care.  Insecure lang siguro because bf's mom always talks with me and not with her. :P
True beauty comes from within--from within bottles, jars, compacts, and tubes!

http://carefreeshopper.com.ph
http://facebook.com/CareFreeShopper

FOURever

• My username does not fit me anymore :X
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Anything could happen.
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2009, 07:22:39 AM »
yung first, yes. sobra. until now, sinasabi na gusto ako.

yung present, yung lola niya at mga tita, before oo. ewan ko lang now kasi di na ako nagpupunta sa kanila kasi di ko trip yung trip ng mga pinsan niya.nasa isang compound lang kasi sila. tapos nag passed away na lola niya. yung mommy niya, at first, ok lang kahit sino tapos naging gusto ako. tapos nung nagkaproblem kami ni bf, sinabi na maghiwalay na lang kami. kinausap ko through email kasi wala sa pinas. ayun, di sumagot. pero nung nagpadala, may package din for me. hehe!
I like games well played :)

forumera

• Born in heaven, raised in hell, a cutie
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 07:56:55 AM »
NO  :-[
Wishing that forgiving is as easy as saying Hello :(

acy

• Probationary
ANO GGWIN NYO PG AYAW SYO NG MOM NG BF MO?
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2010, 11:45:02 AM »
PLEASE NEED YOUR COMMENTS GUYS!

st_upid

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 01:41:47 AM »
I know for a fact na kung may ibang choice yung anak nila, mas gugustuhin nila na iba na lang or yung ex na lang ng partner ko ang makatuluyan niya. We're civil naman pag nagpupunta ako sa kanila. Di naman ako harap harapan na binastos. Saka, love na love nila yung anak ko, hehe.subukan nilang pakitaan ako ng masama, di ko pakita yung apo nila sa kanila.
Is there something that you want to tell me 
Is there something that I ought to know 
Are we something that's still worth fighting for 
Or should I simply let you go

ann-eiluj

• Probationary
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2010, 05:13:31 PM »
Clarification lang sis. Pure chinese ba ang family ng bf mo? Kasi you refer to them as "filipino-chinese" and to the gf of the brother as "chinese".

yung family ni bf, filipino-chinese since pure yung dad nla and half lang yung mom, yung gf [textspeak!] ng other bro is from a traditional chinese family, super OP ako kasi [textspeak!] di ko alam language nla, hangang numbers lang alam ko..

~~still with the boyfie..and tries to be close with the family, at least now di nlang yung aso nya at yung maid nla yung masaayang makita ako, just recently got close with his sisters-in-law..its a start.. :)

dYusILicious

• Senior GirlTalker
    • blog
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2010, 04:27:38 PM »
i don't  know pero sa tingin ko di sila boto saken kase his mom still sinasabe na magpakasal na lang sya sa states yung girl na nirereto ng tita nya, kinikwento ni bf yun saken so ouch lang, i don't know if i should continue pa with this relationship, i don't think I'm part of his future. :( help!
"If two souls are destined to fall in love,
they are sure to meet at the crossroads of life ."

FOURever

• My username does not fit me anymore :X
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Anything could happen.
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2010, 04:45:18 PM »
ex ko, botong boto sa akin kaya yata ayaw sa gf ni ex. now, naghiwalay sila. nalulungkot ako for them :(
I like games well played :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.