Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 18 SEP 14
Got leftover ulam in the fridge? Concoct brand-new dishes like vegetarian pasta surf-and-turf fried rice using those ingredients.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Auditing your life: Three steps to taking control of your life and your future  (Read 6365 times)

FN Administrator

• Administrator
  • Junior GirlTalker
Join the discussion about our latest post on Female Network!

Auditing your life: Three steps to taking control of your life and your future
Take time out for a year-end audit to help you determine where you are, what you want, and how to get it.

Do you feel like your life is out of control? What areas do you need to improve on? What negative relationships are dragging you down? Share your end-of-the-year plans here!

lizziemarie

• Probationary
I think my marriage life is dragging me down,so i am thinking of ending it..
I want my freedom back!

bettylafea

We all need to audit  our lives once in a while. If we forget why we are doing what we are doing then we are in for breakdown along the way.

Amphitrite

• wife, mom, student, wedding planner &
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Magickal Muse
    • Magickal Muse
I need to step-up and improve our family's business. So that I can resign from my 8am-6pm job and have more time for our son. Hopefully have another one next year.
My blog, My thoughts, My passion, My Life

Home of Rajon Labradors

True magick transcends intellectual ability.

greenparker

• Probationary
the distance and time difference I have with my love! that's dragging my mood's down everyday!

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • call me sis bratty for short..
    • Blog
My relationship with God is  the most important part of my life that I need to improve
My relationship with my family.
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

lentot

• GirlTalker
Being better in all aspect of my life...being a better single mom, daughter,sister, friend. i wanna have a strong relationship with God.
You know you're in a good place when you can laugh at something that would have made you mad in the past...:)

twgonzales

• GirlTalker
My list would include:

--a better relationship with God
--more time for myself
--better control of my income and finances

CzarinaOlarte

• Probationary
I wish that my life is like a balance sheet which can be balance by auditing here and there, very easy so uncomplicated...but reality bites I have to deal with my problems head on...I admire the ladies who took charge of their lives both financially and emotionally...

zacktodevski

• Probationary
    • Top Level Fit
Little tough to control your self :P
Napervillefitness Personal Trainer
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 12:49:35 PM by zacktodevski »
Top level Fitness
1701 Quincy Ave #26 Naperville, IL 60540
(773) 359-1771

iamcharm22

• Probationary
I think I might need to do a self check. I am quite bored of how my life is going right now. I have a nice family but there's still something in me that needs filling.

I want to do something worth while.

ysa.belle

• a mother, sister, daughter, wife and lover... oh and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • been there, done that...
I need to improve myself. Take control of my finances. Look for greener pastures abroad for the future of my family.

I want to help my parents.
♥ Life is a journey from one point to another. You know where you will end up, but you don't know what route will get you there... ♥
 :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.