Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 30 SEP 14
If you’re going on a hike, put your snacks or trail mix in empty plastic bottles (clean sports drink bottles will work). That way, you can
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s  (Read 88683 times)

diwata

• Never spend money that you don't have yet. - Thomas Jefferson
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I love me!
Re: Single people in their late 20s all the way to 30s
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2010, 03:36:54 AM »
I'm scared to grow old alone... :(
"Love requires one to be strong." - Leo Buscaglia (Love)

Amity

• I wanna be a...
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Daysleeper...
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2010, 12:23:08 PM »
a friend of mine just informed me she's engaged. and i was shock  and cried. hahaa. the fact she's been 2 years single and bago lang sila naging magsyota ng current bf niya eh engaged agad. i felt happy for them at the same time worried and of course sad for myself kasi until now single pa rin.

diwata

• Never spend money that you don't have yet. - Thomas Jefferson
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I love me!
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2010, 01:55:53 PM »
I know am not yet ready... but I feel really lonely and unhappy... :(
"Love requires one to be strong." - Leo Buscaglia (Love)

kolokay

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2010, 04:10:40 PM »
30's is the new 20's!! That's what I heard from my single friend. Pressured? Sometimes, but most of the time - Happy! lol some of my relatives would ask me if I do have a boyfriend and I'll answer them with a big smile saying "none so far" Shocked with their reaction as if I have an incurable disease or something! lol! C'mon!!! Sometimes they get into my nerves telling me that I have high standards. What's wrong with having a high standard? Should I lower them down? Don't think so lol! I believe that as you delight yourself in the Lord He will give you the desires of your heart!  Gotta have a little faith, or a huge one would be great!

lyrahs

• i'm addicted to YOO
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • someday my coffee prince will come :)
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2010, 07:02:17 PM »
I'm turning 30 this June at single pa din ako. Minsan na-ppressure na ako at naiisip kong napag-iiwanan na ako :(
Laging sinasabi sa akin na bata pa naman ako, pero hindi talaga ganun ang pakiramdam ko e. Feeling ko talaga ang tanda ko na tas wala pa din akong sariling pamilya. Natatanong ko din ang sarili ko kung ano ba ang mali sa akin. May kulang ba o sobra ba sa akin? Haay...self-pity ito :(
Life's a beach....Enjoy!!!

helga21

• Amazed that I'm now a
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2010, 11:20:37 PM »
hay... on the same boat =(
apple a day makes me sick

telekikay

• Mister Mojo Rising Is A
  • GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Day destroys the night, Light divides the day...
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2010, 12:30:45 AM »
bata pa kayo...dami ninyo pa makikiala, so don't panic! ako nga mag 35 na, relax pa din eh hehe hinahayaan ko mamroblema yung problema sa akin! haha!
"Smoking helps you lose weight -- one lung at a time!"

kolokay

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2010, 08:26:11 PM »
bata pa kayo...dami ninyo pa makikiala, so don't panic! ako nga mag 35 na, relax pa din eh hehe hinahayaan ko mamroblema yung problema sa akin! haha!
;D
 ;Dhahaha i like that! "Hinayaan kong mamroblema ang problema sakin.." hehe

telekikay

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2010, 11:53:01 PM »
^tama yan sis! cheer up everyone...malayo pa 2012! hehe

lloydiane

• Junior GirlTalker
    • http://iamdianajean.tumblr.com/
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2010, 12:04:39 AM »
^telekikay kumikimber ka na naman... ;D

ladypinkneth

• Probationary
  • great wanderer
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2010, 10:54:57 AM »
hi there im in my 28 yrs, i just had a 3yr relationship but ended it when i felt that he has someone else. though i did not see it right into my eyes but there are a lot of changes. So despite the sadness and worrying that i might not get married i took the risked of leaving and now though it aches me its a matter of choice.
Being single is having the time of your life. God provides and when the right time comes he will give you your coffee prince Soon... if your happy with the past relationship then b happy for a new one will arrived... never give up sisters
Just when i get all the answers of Life, they changed the question

beck19

• addicted to photography, coffee, and TRAVEL. :) and an inspired
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Pay It Forward
    • beckster multiplies
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2010, 02:05:52 PM »
I'm on my late 20's and i'm single now, tingin ko hindi na darating yung right guy for me unless hanapin ko siya. Haha

Sabi nga sa binabasa kong book, if you're on your late 20's and still single, go out and LOOK for good catches around. HIndi naman yun bad thing to do. Go where the good guys go. :) Kung walang makita, atleast you get to know yourself better. I mean, we realize kung ano yung talagang traits na hanap natin for a partner. Join your local church sa mga volunteer programs, enroll in a gym, go hiking with strangers (be careful tho we have to make sure that we're joining a good group), kesa nasa bahay ka lang watching tv while eating popcorn. Hehe.. 
"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively "

http://beck19.multiply.com

telekikay

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2010, 09:42:27 PM »
^telekikay kumikimber ka na naman... ;D

nagseselos ka nanaman! hehe

luisacart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Never judge a book by it's genre.
    • My Adventures in Finding Mr. Right
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2010, 05:25:00 AM »
I'm 26 and I'm actively dating. Kasi, I've only been in one serious relationship in my entire life. Tapos hindi pa nagtagal lol Hmm.. siguro takot ako ma-inlove? Or I don't know how to handle the feelings of being in love. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Pero sabi nga nila, try and try until you die.. so I'm catching up lost time. Kasi talagang for the past 5 years, I really avoid people eh. I was happy being single. I got so used to it, that I don't know how to live and be committed to someone. But I want to try. So, I'm dating. I'm glad kasi dito sa US, you can do casual dating, w/c takes off the pressure of dating I think. I love it!
*WHEN YOU'RE FALLING, DIVE!~~

muahmuahmuah

• There is no price for Awesomeness! Amp'd Up
  • Super GirlTalker
  • dam it your clothes! punk the devil
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2010, 11:24:43 AM »
ganun la ba casual dating sa pinas?  puzzzled
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

I am a catch, and I am not going to be the one to get away.

You should never settle for who you are.

><((((>`..`..`...><((((>
`.. , . .`.. ><((((>

sweetubeng

• love to travel , shop, eat, read and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • without God life makes no sense.
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2010, 12:21:31 AM »
may napanood ako dati sa RK at JSR about speed dating dito sa pinas dami naman participants may ofice ata sila sa makati yong mga nag oorganize kakatuwa nga e baka ipalabas ulit nila maybe sa Feb kasi valentines day naman haysss
Jeremiah 29:11 says, " 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' "

LIVE A LIFE that pleases GOD... not People.

luisacart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Never judge a book by it's genre.
    • My Adventures in Finding Mr. Right
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2010, 06:13:14 AM »
^^ sis, when I say "casual dating" it means I'm dating 3 guys at the same time. Pag sa Pilipinas kasi if you're regularly dating 3 different guys all at the same time playgirl ang dating mo. Dito ndi. As long as they know that you're only dating them casually para walang lokohang nangyayari.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 06:15:09 AM by luisacart »
*WHEN YOU'RE FALLING, DIVE!~~

summerscent

• summer lovin'
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2010, 11:52:00 PM »
haayyy.....turning 26 na but still loveless....

silke

• matabil
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I think therefore I am
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2010, 08:18:44 PM »
ako nga kung kelan pa nag-30 tsaka naging separated.. oh well, that's life. enjoy na lang.. :)

d.g.

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2010, 07:24:23 PM »
I know how it feel to be old and without a significant other. But you'll need to take a pro-active approach instead of just feeling sad. What I'd do is I look for ways to meet new people. That way, you get more chances of meeting someone you like.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.