Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 22 OCT 14
Invest in closet classics like one little black dress, a white polo shirt, and a pair of slacks. After you have them all, you can splurge
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: masama ba ang loob nyo?  (Read 70057 times)

luisacart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Never judge a book by it's genre.
    • My Adventures in Finding Mr. Right
masama ba ang loob nyo?
« on: November 25, 2009, 11:41:50 AM »
ako masamang-masama. i just found out he never loved me at all. ang sakit tanggapin. kulang na lang ngaun ipagtulakan nya ako sa ibang lalaki. "you're an amazing woman ang i'm sure you will find someone who deserves you more." ang sakit!!
*WHEN YOU'RE FALLING, DIVE!~~

kaye27

• Makulit na
  • Junior GirlTalker
Re: masama ba ang loob nyo?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »
so sad naman sis :( isipin mo nalang na you deserve talaga better man.. yung mamahalin ka ng ikaw lang at walang kahati.. pray kalang for guidance..
It is not doing the things which we like to do but liking to do the things which we have to do that makes life blessed :)

Ishasophia

• A fairy wannabe and a hopeless romantic..
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • happy and inlove...proud mom to my angel..
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 09:28:19 AM »
i hate that line during break ups.. the guy trying to patronize you by saying "you deserve someone better" or " i am not enough for you, you deserve so much more" when all the while they are the ones who are ending the relationship..

masakit talaga tangapin sis that he never really loved you but all you can do now is to accept and move on..i know its hard but its the best you can do for yourself..kahit paunti unti lang..
There is never a wrong time to do the right thing..

commish

• One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
  • GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 06:21:23 AM »
ako masamang-masama. i just found out he never loved me at all. ang sakit tanggapin. kulang na lang ngaun ipagtulakan nya ako sa ibang lalaki. "you're an amazing woman ang i'm sure you will find someone who deserves you more." ang sakit!!

hmmm.. galing ba to sa last breakup na pinost mo sa we got mail? hmmm.. mukang yan lang talaga yung nakapagpagising sayo eh. anyways.. ganyan talaga.. ugly truth = rude awakening. based sa mga post mo, subconsciously parang yan na rin lang talaga yung hinintay mo eh. consolation, you're awake na. :D
What I want is just like what women wants.
something between a box of chocolate and a good conversation.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear
but of power, love and sound mind. - II Timothy 1:7

missygirl24

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 02:44:18 PM »
yes..masamang masama ang loob ko..
we've been together for almost 3 years, he was my world for so long,sya ang naging kaibigan companion and everything!!tapos just because of soo petty quarrel nalito na sya..he want to have some time to think if he still love me..this hurt me so bad..while thinking he changed his number without me knowing,he drop me like a hot potato..i dont know what went wrong..i'm hurting so bad that i want  to hate and curse him but i just can't coz i still love him..despite of everything i'm still hoping..but i guess this is it!it's over.. :'( :'(
bkit ganon?!am i worthless to be treated like this?!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 02:50:05 PM by missygirl24 »
I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer

justbeingme

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 09:48:15 PM »
^ normal lang yan sis. maraming guys na ganyan. kahit na matagal na kayo minsan kasi yung iba naghahanap lang ng butas para makipag break. yung iba naman gagawa ng way para mainis sa kanila yung girl para imbes na sila ang makipag break e yung girl na tuloy ang makikipag break.

ganyan talaga. kahit mahalin mo sila ng totoo nangyayari yan. it doesn't mean you're no good. it just means they want to move on na. hayaan mo na. isipin mo na lang swerte ka pa rin kasi at least di pa kayo kasal.

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 12:58:31 AM »
Yes, heartbreaks have the capacity to stop our lives.
BUT do not let it happen.
The best revenge is to lead a better/happier life.
Re-invent yourself.   
You will most probably surprise even yourself, and eventually thank him for getting out of your life.

missygirl24

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 09:08:51 AM »
^ normal lang yan sis. maraming guys na ganyan. kahit na matagal na kayo minsan kasi yung iba naghahanap lang ng butas para makipag break. yung iba naman gagawa ng way para mainis sa kanila yung girl para imbes na sila ang makipag break e yung girl na tuloy ang makikipag break.

ganyan talaga. kahit mahalin mo sila ng totoo nangyayari yan. it doesn't mean you're no good. it just means they want to move on na. hayaan mo na. isipin mo na lang swerte ka pa rin kasi at least di pa kayo kasal.

thanks sis..i guess i have no choice but to accept that fact..so sad but i have to move on...
I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer

sweetpoison

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 02:46:22 PM »
^i know it is very hard to move on. 3years ba naman? syempre parang feeling mo buong buhay mo binigay mo na. but come to think of it sis, there is always a rainbow after the rain. mahirap but move on. it is okay to cry, to feel sad, to be depress. normal yan. as for the guy, if he dropped you like a hot potato, then he is not worth it.

i've experienced this before at masakit talaga. sobrang sakit. nadepressed pa nga ako ng 6months just because of that but now, i am happy to say, i am stronger and wiser.

like what the saying goeS: what does not kills me makes me stronger.  :)
brainwrappers.blogspot.com

d.g.

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 12:25:02 AM »
For me, my break up was really hard. It was a hard long distance relationship, and I really liked her. Thing is, we had a lot of fights, and in the end, I felt like she didn't want to put in the effort anymore. Sure, I had my share of faults, and I was the cause of our one of our big fights, but I wish she didn't give up on me. Just when we were thinking of ending our long distance relationship by moving to Canada. I'll still try to go there, but getting a job there isn't easy.

Joycy

• Living life with integrity and order...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • is in love with Kakashi Hatake
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009, 05:44:47 AM »
Siguro, before. But i've already moved on so it doesnt matter to me anymore. Ang focus ko na lang ngayon is the ongoing annulment para totally free na kami.  ;) Nakakainip waiting for the decision ng court. Im nervous ng konti kasi baka ma-deny.
God tied u and I together by our little fingers with a long red string. This bond of destiny cannot be seen and there is no map leading to u. So i will fall in love with u when i meet u.

follow me @ www.twitter.com/Venus914

luisacart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Never judge a book by it's genre.
    • My Adventures in Finding Mr. Right
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2009, 08:59:49 AM »
^kaya nga dapat may divorce na sa Pilipinas. Para mas madali. Ang divorce dito sa Florida sa US, 60 days lang finalized na. 'Yun nga lang, mag-aaway kau dahil sa properties naman mag-aagawan.

@Commish: ako nga un, bro. Ngaun ndi masama loob ko, galit na lang. lol I acted like a lovestruck fool when I was with him. I kinda hate him for letting it go on when he knew all along na wala naman pala akong aasahan but galit din ako the most sa sarili because I let him do it even though he gave me the option of staying and going away completely. Para akong t**** na nagmamartyr-martyr-an. Ang ikinasasama ng loob ko sa kanya is bakit kailangan ang mga friends nya pa ang makapansin sa situation namin. Na para na akong in love sa kanya tapos sya ndi man lang nya napansin? I don't know kung sadya nya un or not but I'm angry at him because of it, too. I learned my lesson na talaga. Thank God it was only 2 months! ahaha! Hallelujah!
*WHEN YOU'RE FALLING, DIVE!~~

hazelbrown_eyes27

• Miss NO pushover!
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 10:20:10 PM »
think of it as a positive thing. masakit but atleast YOU ARE OUT of it!
Dont even bother explaining! I cant believe you.

carmichael18

• nagmamatamis na...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • carpe diem
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 02:05:39 AM »
masama ba ang loob ko? --- OO NAMAN!

kasi pagtapos ko siyang pagsilbihan ng 8 months kaming magkasama sa house, hindi ako masayadong nakauwi sa family ko dahil yokong iwan siya kahit sandali, pagkatapos ng lahat ng sakripisyo at pagtitiis kasi hindi kami magkasundo, ipinagpalit niya ako sa iba at ka opisina pa namin..

nung may nagyari sa kanila, tinanong ko siya, hindi mo man lang ba ako naisip? ang sagot niya: kaya ko nga ginawa yun kasi naisip kita... grabe parang napakasama ko dun sa sinabi niya... at sinabihan niya pa akong kala ko lang daw na may nagawa ako sa kanya, pero wala hindi ko raw pinaramdam na mahal ko siya! hay talaga naman...

at recently lang, muah sis, if you're reading this, wag mo ako babatukan ha... kasi nga hiwalay na kami dun pa rin siya umuuwi sa bahay, tapos nung one time napikon na talaga ako, pinalayas ko siya.. ayun jombag ang inabot ko sa kanya... kinabukasan nagsorry siya dahil na gi-guilty daw siya, pero gusto niya pa rin daw mgaing friends kami in the future...

okay lang siya?!!!! parang adik lang si kuya!

sassa

• GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 04:33:06 PM »
ako oo sobra.. four years naging kami then he never proposed or anything then now after almost a year, I found out that he was getting married to another girl!!

Super sakit sobra.. numb na ako wala na akong mailuluha pa. Sana matapos na tong chapter na to.
You think you have forever.. but you dont.

misha21

• Shopaholic is my name and Vanity is my surname
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 01:16:29 PM »
sobrang sama ng loob ko.. :(

5 years of relationship tapos bigla ganun na [textspeak!]..all of a sudden ssabhin nya na di na masaya saken..tapos a day after namen mgbreak "engaged" na agad status nya s fb..tapos nadiscover ko pa na ngkikita sila nung girl habang kame pa..1 week pa [textspeak!] kame ngbrbreak kaya sobrang hirap..kala ko ok na ako kasi sa sobrang sama ng loob ko galit talaga nraramdaman ko sknya..pero hinde pa pa pla ako ok..bigla na [textspeak!] ako mpapaiyak..ang hirap [textspeak!].. :( ayoko maging bitter pero sa 33 woman nya ako pinagpalit tapos may anak pa..10 years older than us..pero despite ng ginawa nya mahal na mahal ko pa din sya...ppero sya parang ganun ganun na [textspeak!] nakalimutan [textspeak!] pinagsamahan namen..sobrang minahal ko sya binigay ko lahat sknya pero hinde nya naapreciate yun..waaaaaaaaah ayoko na pagod na talaga ako..di ko alam dapat gawin.. :(
ღ_ hOw CaN yOu FacE The PrObLem If The ProbleM is Your Face ..ღ_  ;D :D ;D

LIVE happily...LOVE tenderly...LAUGH daily...  ;)

Joycy

• Living life with integrity and order...
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • is in love with Kakashi Hatake
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 07:02:55 PM »
Ako, im still grateful kahit papaano because my ex tried his hardest not to hurt me as much as he had to.  :) So, di ko naranasan yong mga mental and emotional abuse na naranasan ng iba. The only thing i can blame him for was in leaving me and thus, breaking up the marriage. But throughout the entire relationship, he treated me well. So i dont hate him.  ;) I wish him well.

Mga sis, i-let go na naman whatever negative feelings we have sa mga ex natin. Life is short and so beautiful to waste.
God tied u and I together by our little fingers with a long red string. This bond of destiny cannot be seen and there is no map leading to u. So i will fall in love with u when i meet u.

follow me @ www.twitter.com/Venus914

potchi

• GirlTalker
  • "Manatiling Maganda sa kabila ng LAHAT!"
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2009, 05:33:06 PM »
SOBRANG SAMA! hahaha. :| hay! ewan ko ba, until now, i still cant believe na nagawa nyang talikuran yung 4 years nmin together, for his ex-girlfriend! he has this attitude before kame maging mag-bf na everytime naghhiwalay sila ng ex-gf niya na yun eh naghahanap siya ng kapalit agad, i thought nagbago na siya sakin, kasi nagtagal na nga kame ng 4 years, then nung biglang nagkita sila, biglang nagbalikan na sila, at iniwan ako. sobrang sakit tlg. i felt na hindi niya ko minahal at all. :(( hay! but life has to move on.. :D
ThE bEst ReVenGe iS tO hAvE a GooDLiFe....... BriNg Out ThE BeSt iN yOu....

d.g.

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 12:52:22 AM »
Sometimes, I still miss her. I also have times when I remember the reasons we broke up, and I get confused. Hehe, magulo no? :)

wickedorange

• Pizza, anyone?
  • GirlTalker
    • mudraka
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2009, 08:20:02 AM »
Yes, kasi he never told me the real reason why.

Hi.

It's been weeks and months and somehow i grew accustomed to not waking up at 2am. Not until today. I just messaged you through YM but of course what was there to expect from someone who never had the balls to confront me? Nothing.

But there is a lot of difference between now and then. I've wisen up a degree higher than usual...so I guess that's a thank you for a rough experience. Funny that now I completely agree with all the many things you told me, compressed in a hundred characters or so, that you are just a problem too complicated to fix. So I'm taking your word for it. Thanks for the warning.

I won't totally pass judgment on you. Whatever your reason was, no matter how lame they sounded to me, it still was your decision to vanish without a trace so I have to accept it whether I like it or not. Truth to tell, it was not easy for me to move on. You disappeared without any reason right at the very moment when calamity struck me the hardest ... I don't know what your point was for playing good cop bad cop. It didn't appear like you're doing me a favor by playing righteous and selfless all of a sudden. I thought you said you can have 4 wives (haha)

I never had the answers I was hoping you'd tell me in all HONESTY. There are things in life you cannot simply sugarcoat. I never liked sweets. Rule #1.

If there's one thing that can be saved from this doomed romance it would be our friendship. Hard to believe but I am not in the business of making enemies. We started quite good naman, I even thought you were my twin in boxer shorts. We'd be much better off that way...like how Bloody and I have become good friends respecting each other's boundaries.

Time has a way of settling things down and healing wounds. Life is too short to be spent on wishing someone dead. So rational people forgive then they move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.