Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 02 SEP 14
Record your baby's laughter. Play it whenever you're feeling the burn at work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: How do you handle being Single?  (Read 61606 times)

sassa

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: How do you handle being Single?
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2009, 12:13:02 PM »
I am enjoying it! In my line of work, I meet a lot of people. Then its my clients pa nga who set me up with their colleagues or pamangkins haha funny nga eh.

Ive been single for more than a year already but I think I havent found the one yet. In fairness naman to the guys I meet they're all have good intentions and theyre looking for a steady relationship (except for one that turned into an obsessed psycho) but im just not ready yet.
You think you have forever.. but you dont.

gt76

• "True love may come more than once in a life time".
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • http://bosanchezmembers.com/amember/go.php?r=6779
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2009, 02:10:05 PM »
I am enjoying it to the fullest at the same time i have a good job to take care of.

Eureka1088

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2010, 11:34:44 PM »
I use it as an opportunity to enrich the other aspects of my life like my career, health, family life. I spend more time to do my hobbies and have quality time with family and friends.

dyan_sk8

• GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2010, 03:57:02 PM »
as of now.. sobrang sad and makaunting happy naman..

it's not easy to move on  :(
i love you but i dont know

telekikay

• Mister Mojo Rising Is A
  • GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Day destroys the night, Light divides the day...
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2010, 12:33:10 AM »
yoga...laugh at others' misfortunes hehe
"Smoking helps you lose weight -- one lung at a time!"

lyrahs

• i'm addicted to YOO
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • someday my coffee prince will come :)
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2010, 07:02:18 PM »
Umabot rin ba sa point na you are really longing or being desperate looking for love?

Kinahiya niyo rin ba ang pagiging single to the extent na naiinsecure na kayo sa ibang lovers?

Nagkaroon ba kayo ng mentality na you are already old or in the right age and dapat you have a bf/gf already?  like example 18 na ako wala pa rin akong boyfriend paano na yan? Ang tanda ko na wala pa rin akong boyfriend?

Yes ang sagot ko sa lahat ng tanong. That's what I'm feeling right now, pero hindi na ako 18, 29 na ako.

So how do I enjoy being single?
I do whatever I want :) Mag-shopping at magpaganda ;D
Life's a beach....Enjoy!!!

kneekee

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Lovin' life. <3
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2010, 04:02:42 PM »
Dated and went out but didnt entered a serous relationship the past 3 years. With my experience, I found more time for myself and to love myself more. I guess everything else follows when you love yourself more.

There would be times that I miss having someone to take care of and love me, but didnt come to the point that I was so desperate to have one kahit may times talaga na hindi maiwasan to envy someone who has a good romantic relationship.

My experience being single, again (!) made me become better. Naging independent ako, I learned how to take care of myself more, balance my time especially that I'm juggling motherhood and my studies.

Sobrang nadami kong na-realize when I became single again. Too much time have been wasted while I was with my ex-lover. Dami kong regrets tuloy before, pero now OK na. With my kids, I dont need anyone else. In due time dadating din yung guy that would love me + my kids. :)
Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves. If girls dressed for boys, they'd just walk around naked at all times." - Betsey Johnson

noemi86

• I'm a Christ Follower, Lovely Daughter, Sweet Friend ♪ I LOVE BESTFRIEND JC! =D
  • GirlTalker
  • ♥ I thank God for everything! ♥
    • Multiply Account
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2010, 09:06:26 AM »
chillax lang enjoying everything that come my way... masaya naman enjoy ko kasi pag relax lang ako yung hindi nagmamadali... masaya naman being single :) may time ka to look for a better man in your life... may time ka to see more things... to experience more things in life :)
Ecclesiastes 3:11
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.

ms.gemini

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2010, 11:56:27 AM »
Being single mga sis is fine, but sometimes nakakaingit din nuh....wlang mag babawal sa kung anong dapat mong gawin sa hindi d ba? Na hahandle ko ang pagiging single ko sa help ng fam ko friends masaya [textspeak!] ako na kasama sila:)

Toyoangel

• Probationary
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2010, 03:52:35 PM »
I came to a point wherein i'm close to believing that every guy i met is my soulmate.. wahahahha 

gypsiechick

• Success is sweeter when you've tasted what's bitter.Learn, explore and experience ♥ La femme boheme!
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • ♥ God's best. Love ♥
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2010, 11:19:37 AM »
im enjoying the gift of singlehood.i learned to be more independent    kahit may disadvantage mas madaming advantages. kaya carry  lang! ;)
A woman- She's the spice in a man's pudding, the flavor, the sauce, the stimulant! She also knows that being BORING being too nice, safe or predictable with a man(or being an open book)is so detrimental to a relationship.
http://gypsychicz.multiply.com/

Toyoangel

• Probationary
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2010, 12:07:47 PM »
I'm so comfortable with myself... medyo nakaka-addict! :)

babyjapnurse01

• a fulltime HeadTurner & BigSpender
  • Super GirlTalker
  • the gawjus RN! :)
    • The Pink Thought Bubble
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2010, 03:41:02 PM »
for some reason, masarap din maging single, less worries, walang pressure.. :)
Free speech carries with it some freedom to listen.

http://twitter.com/BabyJapDoll
The Pink Thought Bubble

BACKREAD!! NO Excuses!
[textspeak!] = MODiFY your post!

diwata

• Never spend money that you don't have yet. - Thomas Jefferson
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I love me!
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2010, 04:59:35 PM »
I party more than ever, travel all over the place, flirt like there's no tomorrow! Hehe ;)
"Love requires one to be strong." - Leo Buscaglia (Love)

ultimate_style

• A fan of Jeron Teng, Korean Dramas and Handsome guys and
  • GirlTalker
  • There's no escape. :)
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2010, 10:03:47 AM »
For me, i enjoy on being a single haha... masarap naman maging single di ba mga sisses? haha.... walang mangugulo sa iyo naman eh and i'm enjoying it :).
Keep Smiling. :)

Bubblin'

• Your sweet panda and resident
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I'm soo CoCo....
    • >>>Belldandy Chronicles<<<
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2010, 10:38:42 PM »
I am so inlove with my independence, hindi ko siya kaya i-give up for a relationship. I had my first bf when I was 17. sobrang minahal ko siya, but he was strict.hindi ako pwede gumimik, hindi ako pwede manood ng movie na hindi siya ang kasama ko, at hindi ako pwede mag-suot ng ganito at ganyan. when we broke up after 3 years, na-realize ko na masyado na na-miss ko ang buhay na pwede ako gumimik anytime ko gusto, pwede ako manood ng movie anytime na gusto ko,at masusuot ko kung ano ang gusto ko suotin.until now, my past bf (3 years ago) told me masyado matigas ang ulo. lagi niyang reason is "matigas ang ulo mo, kapakanan mo lang naman iniisip ko". ang sa akin, "hayaan mo lang ako gawin ang gusto ko.alam ko naman pag nagkamali ako".I guess I just love living na kapag may biglang yayaan ng gimik, go lang.pag may trip na movie na panoorin, go lang.
I just realized I am not meant to be somebody's "someone" nor anyone's "The One";I am "The Only One" and I am meant for no one but "me,myself,and I".

I am the Black Swan.

annd

• GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2010, 06:26:57 PM »
just got out from a bad relationship. and i guess, im coping up now. my friend even told me im more beautiful now compared before. maybe i dont think of him that much now and i dont stress myself. wala ng sakit ng ulo and all. i live my life to the fullest now. i enjoy being with my friends, alone with myself. time for my pets. :) i am so in love with myself now.

_ariadne_

• GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2010, 08:20:05 PM »
I am not out there that's why I am single. But it's fine. It has only been a month since the break up. I am not looking for a rebound guy.
It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice.

Bubblin'

• Your sweet panda and resident
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I'm soo CoCo....
    • >>>Belldandy Chronicles<<<
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2010, 11:11:10 PM »
just got out from a bad relationship. and i guess, im coping up now. my friend even told me im more beautiful now compared before. maybe i dont think of him that much now and i dont stress myself. wala ng sakit ng ulo and all. i live my life to the fullest now. i enjoy being with my friends, alone with myself. time for my pets. :) i am so in love with myself now.
^sis, once na nawalan ka ng sakit ng ulo, everything will be fine again
I just realized I am not meant to be somebody's "someone" nor anyone's "The One";I am "The Only One" and I am meant for no one but "me,myself,and I".

I am the Black Swan.

annd

• GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2010, 12:18:52 PM »
^sis, once na nawalan ka ng sakit ng ulo, everything will be fine again

hi there bubblin. :) i think everything's okay now. siguro pag wala ka talaga bf and pag kailangan na talaga magmove on, talagang sa ayaw at sa gusto mo, you have to. and im glad im getting better now. actually, masarap din pala yung feeling na nasasabihan ka ng maganda once in a while. dahil before talga, super stress ako maybe because if work and to him na rin. now, im bumming around and getting the life i want to be. LOL i dont expect myself to bum for the rest of my life but at least, i always find my way out to problems i get in. i hope you girls also enjoy your single life. :) my gosh, the way i speak, im thinking again, im so in love with myself.  ;D

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.