I tried making lasagna for the 1st time yesterday. Hays buti nalang okey patok naman at naubos.
I combined the below recipe from 2 different source.
I used the San Remo oven ready lasagna sheets. Make sure covered each sheets ng sauce para magmoist at lumambot.
Lasagna with Béchamel Sauce
Meat Sauce Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 cloves garlic, chopped
28 ounces crushed tomatoes
16 ounces tomato sauce
6 ounces tomato paste
1/2 cup Water
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp white sugar
3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
3 tbsp fresh Basil leaves, chopped
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp ground pepper
Cook the meat sauce:
1. Heat the cooking pot and pour-in the cooking oil
2. Sauté the garlic and onions
3. Put-in the ground beef and cook until color turns brown (about 7 to 8 minutes)
4. Add the crushed tomato, tomato sauce, and tomato paste then stir.
5. Put-in the fresh parsley, fresh basil leaves, sugar, salt, and Italian seasoning. Stir and simmer for 60 minutes.
6. Add the ground black pepper and set aside.
Béchamel Sauce Ingredients:
1/2 stick butter
1/2 cup flour or cornstarch
1 can evaporated milk
1 can nestle cream (the small can)
1 box quickmelt cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
Cook the Béchamel sauce:
1. Melt butter in a saucepan on low flame.
2. Add flour. Mix with wire wrist while adding water little by little.
3. Add evaporated milk and continue to mix while boiling.
4. Add nestle cream and mushroom soup.
5. Remove from flame.
6. Add salt to taste or use 1 cube beef boullion.
7. Add grated cheese
Layer in this order
1. white sauce
2. noodles (make noodles overlap a little)
3. red sauce
4. grated cheese
Repeat until you run out.
Top layer should be white sauce then cheese.
Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C.
Cover tightly with foil & bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes because some parts of the lasagna sheets were not yet ok.
Let stand 5 to 10 min. before cutting to serve.