Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 17 SEP 14
It's never too late to mend broken bridges! Take the initiative and call an old friend.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Lasagna  (Read 19487 times)

aien

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Lasagna
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 11:40:35 PM »
thanks sa recipe, i'm gonna try this one first  :). i'm also looking for the lasagna recipe ala french baker
And so it seems that we have met before,
And laughed before and loved before
But who knows where or when

muahmuahmuah

• There is no price for Awesomeness! Amp'd Up
  • Super GirlTalker
  • dam it your clothes! punk the devil
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 03:13:04 PM »
you can also use or make a ricotta filling for the lasagna aside from bechamel sauce.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

I am a catch, and I am not going to be the one to get away.

You should never settle for who you are.

><((((>`..`..`...><((((>
`.. , . .`.. ><((((>

Hija

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 09:23:52 PM »
my tita uses this recipe.. :)

* Meat Sauce
ground beef
red and green bell pepper
tomato sauce & tomato paste
salt & pepper
olive oil
garlic, onions
leftover ham, hotdogs, bacon
basil leaves

Saute beef in olive oil, onions and garlic, put everything in together & cook well.

* Bechamel Sauce
1/3 stick butter
1/3 flour
cream (half a carton)
milk (1 can evap)

Cook butter in low heat. Take out pan and dissolve flour in butter to even out the lumps. Once completely dissolved, cook flour by adding 1 can milk and mixing without let up in medium heat until it thickens. Once mixture has thickened, add some cream and the sauce is done.

Preheat oven to 350F. Spread 1 cup of the sauce mixture onto bottom of 12x8-inch baking dish. Top with layers of lasagna noodles, remaining sauce mixture and bechamel sauce. Repeat all layers; sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover tightly with foil & bake for 1 hour. Let stand 5 to 10 min. before cutting to serve.

(You can also use the tomato sauce and bechamel sauce mixture for baked mac. Instead of using lasagna noodles, you can just use macaroni.) :D

Sis thank you ng madami sa recipe na ito. . .
2nd time ko magluto ng lasagna and yan ang ginamit kong recipe, gustong gusto nila..sabi pa ng sis ko para daw mas masarap pa sa lasagna ng greenwich. Nagdagdag lang ako ng fiesta italian blend spag. sauce and nutmeg sa meat sauce nya tapos nilagyan ko ng cheese and nutmeg yung bechamel sauce.

hot_chili

• I am a very hot
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2012, 08:55:38 PM »
sakto dahil i bought na the ingredients for lasagna (kahit wala pa ko idea gawin haha) thanks sis u8mypinkcookies for the recipe hinahanap ko talaga paggawa ng bechamel sauce eh

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ♥Chocoholic.Java Junkie.Shopping Diva♥
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2012, 09:58:43 AM »
^ good luck sis, wish ko ako mismo matuto magluto nyan! Haha.. :P

sharing these 2 other recipes i saw naman sa Pinterest... parang madali & konti lang ingredients :)

Crock-Pot Lasagna

Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef
29 oz can tomato sauce
8 oz pkg. lasagna noodles, uncooked
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 cups cottage cheese

Directions:
1. Spray the inside of the crock-pot with cooking spray
2. Brown the ground beef
3. Stir the tomato sauce in with the ground beef
4. Spread 1/4 of the meat sauce on the bottom of the crock-pot
5. Arrange 1/3 of the uncooked noodles over the sauce (I usually break them up so they fit better)
6. Combine the cheeses in a bowl. Spoon 1/3 of the cheeses over the noodles.
7. Repeat these layers twice
8. Top with remaining sauce
9. Cover and cook on low for 4hrs (I've started the crock-pot on high in the morning before I leave for work and then put it on warm when I leave and it's perfect when I get home)
10. Let the lasagna stand in the crock-pot with the lid off for at least 10 minutes

* Variations *
1. Add chopped onion and garlic to the ground beef in step 2
2. Use Italian sausage in place of ground beef or with ground beef
3. Add 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese to the cheese mixture. Replace cottage cheese with Ricotta.
4. Add 1/2 cup additional shredded mozzarella cheese to the top of lasagna 5 minutes before serving.

Chicken & Cheese Lasagna Roll-ups

3 cups chopped cooked chicken
1/4 cup milk
1 cup Ricotta cheese
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 cups Prego Spaghetti Sauce

1. In medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper
2. Spread 1/2 cup mixture on each lasagna noodle; roll jelly-roll fashion
3. In a 13 by 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce
4. Arrange lasagna rolls, seam-side down in sauce in baking dish
5. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce
6. Cover
7. Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot
8. Serve, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 10:13:35 AM by u8mypinkcookies »
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles. ♥

Munchy Crunchy

Dhee-Dhee

• programmer, cake boss addict, mom-wanna-be, daydreamer and
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I can't live without ice cream!
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2012, 03:13:49 PM »
^parang ang sarap nito sis. kaso wala akong oven, research ako kung pano ito gawin sa convection oven/turbo.
It's like my heart is a tooth, and it's got a cavity that can only be filled with children. ~Gru

BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH NAH NAH!

Snow globes and carousels.. oh how I love them!

hot_chili

• I am a very hot
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 09:36:13 PM »
Success! I used yung recipe ng tita ni sis u8mypinkcookies, masarap daw sabi ng mga pinatikim ko. Masarap yung bechamel sauce, ganun lang pala kadali. Lagi na ko magluluto nito ngayon. Thanks for the recipe  ;)

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2012, 12:42:28 PM »
^ yey congrats sis! :D
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles. ♥

Munchy Crunchy

mommy_she

• GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 01:09:10 PM »
First time ko nagluto ng lasagna last night and I'm so happy sa result... Nagustuhan ni hubbby and eldest son ko na napakapihikan sa food. Mamaya ko pa malalaman kung nagustuhan ng youngest ko, tulog na kasi kagabi nung natapos akong mag bake.

I got the recipe here in GT (nalimutan ko username nya) but really, thank you, sis for the recipe!  ;)
http://mommyisnowcooking.blogspot.com/2010/08/cheesy-and-meaty-lasagna.html

Notes:
-Wala akong nakitang basil leaves kaya ginamit ko na lang yung bay leaves na nakita ko sa kitchen  ;)
-Hindi ko rin tinakpan ng aluminum foil kasi nakalimutan ko bumili sa grocery (akala ko meron pa e)
-nagkulang din yung ginawa kong meat sauce (super thick sauce kasi ang ginawa), but masarap pa din naman ang kinalabasan.

jp_jameop

• major major adik na
  • Super GirlTalker
  • happily married!
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 08:36:51 AM »
^parang ang sarap nito sis. kaso wala akong oven, research ako kung pano ito gawin sa convection oven/turbo.

sis Dhee nagawa mo ba to using turbo? ala din kasi ako oven.. microwave oven lang at turbo meron ako. tee hee!
God is great! :)

artificialstar

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2012, 01:12:36 AM »
my tita uses this recipe.. :)

* Meat Sauce
ground beef
red and green bell pepper
tomato sauce & tomato paste
salt & pepper
olive oil
garlic, onions
leftover ham, hotdogs, bacon
basil leaves

Saute beef in olive oil, onions and garlic, put everything in together & cook well.

* Bechamel Sauce
1/3 stick butter
1/3 flour
cream (half a carton)
milk (1 can evap)

sis, is 1/2 kg ground beef enough? or kulang pa? anong recommended for this recipe? tia! :)

anniegurl

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 10:49:14 PM »
has anyone used no cook pasta? im afraid to use that kasi baka ma hilaw.

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2012, 02:06:43 PM »
^^ sis not sure eh. my tita kasi tantya lang based sa dami ng niluluto nya :D Haha I don't cook kasi so di ako nakikialam, taga-kain lang ako :D

Saw this Just For Me Lasagna recipe from yummy.ph :D

Munchy Crunchy

Dhee-Dhee

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2012, 10:51:04 PM »
sis Dhee nagawa mo ba to using turbo? ala din kasi ako oven.. microwave oven lang at turbo meron ako. tee hee!

hi sis! hindi ko pa nagagawa, nalimutan ko bumili ng lasagna kahapon nung nag grocery kami. lagi nalang ako may nakakalimutan saka ang dami rin kasing naka line up na gusto kong lutuin. :) balitaan kita sis kapag nagawa ko na. ang meron lang kasi ako dito is spaghetti saka elbow macaroni.
It's like my heart is a tooth, and it's got a cavity that can only be filled with children. ~Gru

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2012, 05:15:54 AM »
^ baked mac or baked spaghetti ang magagawa mo nyan sis :)

may nakita ko sa TV, they cooked lasagna pero instead na ground pork/ beef, they used vigan longganisa and bagnet.

Munchy Crunchy

lonelymiss28

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2012, 05:36:39 AM »
bukas magluluto ako ng lasagna pero seafood. asawa ko kasi nagluto last weekend, ang sarap. basta damihan nyo ng different cheese masarap kakalabasan nya.

Dhee-Dhee

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2012, 09:05:48 AM »
^^oo nga sis eh. gusto ko talaga try yung lasagna, fave kasi namin pareho ni hubby. sana this weekend makagawa na ako at diko na makalimutan bumili ng pasta, hehe.

artificialstar

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2012, 10:21:15 PM »
^^ ano yung mga ginamit nyo na cheese sis? :)

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2012, 12:25:07 PM »
^ usually ang naririnig ko sis is parmesan, mozzarella, cheddar & cottage cheese. :D

Munchy Crunchy

lonelymiss28

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2012, 11:02:03 PM »
gumawa ako ng lasagna kahapon...grabeh! majoy FAIL! dami ko pa naman ginamit na cheese sayang lang sabi ng asawa ko saka anak ko ok lang daw lasa pero di ako nasarapan. hay!, but at least sa susunod alam ko na gagawin!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.