some of what i've tried:
- melo's - love their wagyu
- myron's - masarap with foie gras but i love their pudding more
- highlands steak house - i like their fillet mignon
- texas roadhouse for their flat iron steak, mura pa
- mamou - ok din but i found it too oily
- antonio's - super sarap sulit because it's good for sharing plus comes na with soup, salad and dessert and coffee
- gourdo's - ok din but it's not really a steak house
- chelsea - i only had a bite from a friend's steak and ok din naman
- alfredo's - used to eat here a lot as a kid. ang layo ko na kasi sa morato now kaya bihira na lang
- house of minis - for budget steaks
- italianni's - the steak with spinach leaves (forget the name) but it's also not a steak house
any feedback on malcolm's place and that wagyu place at the new eastwood mall?
wkt, if you plan to cook, you may want to try melbourne prime. they have a facebook page, search mo na lang, or i'll give it later when i get home. bawal kasi fb sa ofc.
may store na sila sa fort area. we had this for christmas and super sarap.
ratacutie, welcome back! i've also been wanting to try elbert's steak room. we chose between that and antonio's for our anniversary dinner last month but we chose the latter. we had steak din at antonio's and we both loved it. i found it a bit similar to how mamou serves their steaks but i liked it more.