Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 21 OCT 14
Going swimsuit shopping? If you have wide shoulders, play up your torso with colorful bikini bottoms. A square neckline will also do wonders for your upper
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Cyma  (Read 11400 times)

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ♥Chocoholic.Java Junkie.Shopping Diva♥
Re: Cyma
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2011, 07:50:20 AM »
^ sarap ng roka salata!! :D
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles. ♥

Munchy Crunchy

silverlilac

• Super GirlTalker
  • Lovin' My Life...:)
    • A World of Serendipity
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2011, 11:07:03 AM »
^oo nga sis, parang nagccrave na naman ako for roka salata ngayon :D
"It's just something that happens as you grow up: You realize it's less important to have many friends, and more important to have REAL ones..." - Richie Rich

http://aworldofserendipity.wordpress.com/

akireyhoj

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2011, 04:49:14 PM »
been craving for Saganaki and the pasta with shrimp (forgot the name)
since last last week ko pa gusto kumain dapat last friday don kami eat kaso hindi dala ni bf slr niya sayang kasi kung hindi namin mapipicturan. yayain ko sya this week :)

richsaint

• Probationary
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2011, 08:23:35 PM »
my fave is their chicken gyro.. but i also like the spinach and artichoke fondue and roka salata :D

mommychic

• i feel superb!
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2011, 03:32:37 PM »
 :P opa!

roka salata the best...

blushingcheeq

• Satisfy your makeup fix :-)
  • GirlTalker
    • Benefit, NARS, Josie Maran, Tarte, EOS for sale
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2011, 09:24:59 PM »
i love their wagyu burger and their fish kebab.. juicy [textspeak!] fish kebab and malasa.. yummy...

sweetslover

Re: CYMA
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2011, 04:12:13 PM »
      Wow, your comments are really encouraging. I've never been to this resto but I've always been intrigued by it. Sa dami ng na-mention ninyo, don't know which one to pick, maybe I'll try the lamb kase never had that yet and I hope you'll insert a description of the dishes kase they're mostly Greek names eh. Am going to have a birthday meal with family and friends (though not together) and I'm looking for a good but reasonably-priced resto for it. What dishes can you suggest for a first-timer like me? I'll definitely try the salad and the fondue maybe. Can you give me an idea also of the price range? Tia.

freeswan

• I am the new superhero!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I am a beautiful swan
    • Swan Princess
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2011, 04:45:57 PM »
Lamb Chops and their Almond Salad ftw! Opa!!!
I am happy. I am blessed. I feel loved. I am in love.

akireyhoj

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2011, 04:51:47 PM »
i love cyma! i love their Chicken Gyro, Garides Mi Feta Spaghetti and of course their Saganaki (OPA!)
kung pwede lang saganaki lang kainin ko don lagi gagawin ko eh! lol

summerchic

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2011, 05:59:58 PM »
Greek adobo da best!  :)
Logic and feelings are two different things. What you feel deep down in your gut is very different from what you can reason in your head.

pixiedust

• Super GirlTalker
    • always the bridesmaid
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2011, 03:11:41 PM »
      Wow, your comments are really encouraging. I've never been to this resto but I've always been intrigued by it. Sa dami ng na-mention ninyo, don't know which one to pick, maybe I'll try the lamb kase never had that yet and I hope you'll insert a description of the dishes kase they're mostly Greek names eh. Am going to have a birthday meal with family and friends (though not together) and I'm looking for a good but reasonably-priced resto for it. What dishes can you suggest for a first-timer like me? I'll definitely try the salad and the fondue maybe. Can you give me an idea also of the price range? Tia.

their website has their menu with description and price. google mo nalang.
trusting desire...starting to learn...

gulaysk

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2011, 09:12:32 AM »
My friends and I tried Cyma Eastwood last Saturday. Masarap nga ang roka salata. We also ordered the spinach and artichoke dip which is also good. The mousakka I ordered I didn't like so much and the beef in the filet mignon my friend ordered was a bit tough. Sayang lang din gusto ko sana subukan ang chicken gyro pero wala raw sila that time.

Which Cyma branch is the best one for you girls? Next time I want to try the Trinoma branch.

pixiedust

• Super GirlTalker
    • always the bridesmaid
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2011, 09:29:09 AM »
^trinoma and greenbelt. shang ang least liked ko.

gulaysk

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2011, 09:51:21 AM »
^Thanks pixiedust! Will definitely try the Trinoma branch next time.

akireyhoj

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2011, 09:54:09 AM »
greenbelt and atc palang nakakainan ko pero mas gusto ko lasa ng food sa greenbelt

prettygretchen

• Junior GirlTalker
CYMA
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2012, 01:40:26 AM »
Has anyone of you tried cyma?

It's my fave greek restau. I love the porkchop ibang klase yun tender and juicyness! Sabi 2-3days daw ang naka marinate yun pork kaya super sarap. Must try ang roka salad(i dont know if i spelled it right) it has almonds or walnuts. Yummy! I love the angel's hair pasta na may clam. And yun desert na may brownies and vanilla icecream. Sarap sarap!

Frozen Toes

• Baby Beast &
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2012, 11:11:00 AM »
I like Cyma, too. Love the Flaming Cheese appetizer and the Lamb Chops. The Moussaka, I didn't enjoy all that much. Til now, di ko pa natatry yung Skolatina. Tagal kasi ng waiting time. Is it really all that?

I also like Go Greek, Cyma's younger sister. :)

pixiedust

• Super GirlTalker
    • always the bridesmaid
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2012, 11:10:30 PM »
^i love go greek too if i can't have cyma. :) though  haven't eaten there for a while because of a bad experience but i'm sure isolated lang yun so no boycotts needed. hehe.

suddenly missing some cyma!

silverlilac

• Super GirlTalker
  • Lovin' My Life...:)
    • A World of Serendipity
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2012, 11:19:17 PM »
super nag-enjoy ako sa roka salata ng Cyma, kahit yata yun lang ang order ko happy na ako :)

uy, didn't know that same company lang pala ang Go Greek and Cyma! i love Go Greek's lemon chicken, and yung beef stew (super-lambot, though medyo sumobra yung cinnamon).
"It's just something that happens as you grow up: You realize it's less important to have many friends, and more important to have REAL ones..." - Richie Rich

http://aworldofserendipity.wordpress.com/

prettygretchen

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2012, 04:08:05 AM »
mag ddinner kami sa cyma later. see you roka salata yum! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.