Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 18 SEP 14
Got leftover ulam in the fridge? Concoct brand-new dishes like vegetarian pasta surf-and-turf fried rice using those ingredients.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Number Of Posts  (Read 15562 times)

qt_ben17

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Number Of Posts
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 05:55:01 PM »
madami dito nagpapataas lang ng post count.

pansinin niyo yung mga sunod sunod ang post, minsan thrice pa nga. tapos CHECK THE TIME IT WAS POSTED.  konti lang difference, like few minutes ang interval.  then check niyo rin yung sense ng post, walang katuturan. 

nakakairita kasi parang hinahi-jack yung thread ng walang kasense sense na mga chitchat posts. parang chatroom ang dating tuloy.
eto na naman sila, "mas better" , "pinaka the best"

milkeeway

• Junior GirlTalker
  • is so alive!
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2009, 11:24:30 PM »
hehe, yaan mo na sis, malay mo naman yun lang gusto nila sabihin.. basta related kahit walang sense pwede na yun!! forum naman eh  ;D

pansin ko lang, may nagpopost ng "pasali" tas yun lang.. hehe, pano ka nakasali sa usapan nun?
meron pa yung "hi, im a newbie here"..  ???

may benefit ba kasi pag madami posts?
say if it's worth SAVING me...

babyjapnurse01

• a fulltime HeadTurner & BigSpender
  • Super GirlTalker
  • the gawjus RN! :)
    • The Pink Thought Bubble
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2009, 11:56:12 PM »
^ exactly the point, sana nagbabasa naman sila ng rules, yung mga attendance posts lalo nakakatawang nakakairita, kelangan ba talaga magpaalam pa before magsubscribe or before sumali sa discussion sa threads? kaloka.

Free speech carries with it some freedom to listen.

http://twitter.com/BabyJapDoll
The Pink Thought Bubble

BACKREAD!! NO Excuses!
[textspeak!] = MODiFY your post!

vodka4breakfast

• GirlTalker
  • you can't be me, i'm a rockstar!
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2009, 04:09:35 AM »
i've been annoyed by this for a long time. super wipeout yung post count ko, and i had to start from zero again. what's even more annoying is that it affects pm power if you havent reached 50 posts. i mean seriously they should fix this. i've been on this board since 2007, surely i've got more than 50 posts. hay.

fix this please, GIRLTalk!  :-*
trying to be happier! :) and healthier. and nicer.. and skinnier, fairer, sweeter, smarter...

more on me at my new blog: http://rockstarlightning.blogspot.com
leave a comment if you read my blog!

i_miss_sleep

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2009, 10:43:57 AM »
pansin ko lang, may nagpopost ng "pasali" tas yun lang.. hehe, pano ka nakasali sa usapan nun?

guilty ako dito. i do this if kasali ako sa original thread na nag-reach na ng limit. so in order to join the next one pero wala naman akong input, i just write this simple line. i don't think there's wrong with doing that??

babyjapnurse01

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2009, 11:56:23 AM »
^ we are supposed to reply with relevance to the topic kasi sister, so if you post messages such as "pasali", "pajoin" or "pa-attendance", anong relevance nun sa topic? diba? its in the old rules eh, pero upon reading the new set of rules, di padin nawala yung rule na our replies should be INFORMATIVE and RELEVANT.

yung mga ganung replies kasi is as if youre asking for somebody's permission before posting something that makes sense diba? open naman for everyone ang threads here, and i think theres no need na to post pajoin/pasali messages.

The Pink Thought Bubble

BACKREAD!! NO Excuses!

i_miss_sleep

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2009, 03:22:57 PM »
sometimes kase sister ang tagal ko di nagche-check ng gt. so if i finally get a chance, i see about 24 pages of unread posts. so out of the loop na ako sa mga interesting sites para sa akin and i don't have time to browse all 24 pages. whereas if i add myself to the post, automatically it's shown under my 'new replies to your posts' and given my limited time to surf the internet, then i can pick which posts i'll start reading.

i think, if this one liner is causing some sort of flooding to the topics then siguro if GT could just add a button or something that lets you join the thread even without writing a comment for now, then that would solve it.

does that makes sense?

my intention for that one-liner is to keep me in the loop and informed and not to add to my 'counter'.

babyjapnurse01

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2009, 04:09:16 PM »
^ the suggestion for that option to join the thread without having to reply with attendance messages makes sense sis.

maybe it doesnt apply sayo sis, pero super dami na nagaattendance posts para lang tumaas ang postcount nila, which isnt good, and that explains why we are required to reply with relevance to the topics, para di naman masayang ang pagbabackread ng mga masisipag magbackread kung puro pasali messages ang makikita sa thread.

The Pink Thought Bubble

BACKREAD!! NO Excuses!

i_miss_sleep

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2009, 04:34:47 PM »
guess you're right sis. kung puros 'pasali' nga naman ang message doon eh aabot na ulit ng 30 pages yung thread! :)

so we need that 'join' button!

milkeeway

• Junior GirlTalker
  • is so alive!
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2009, 09:07:38 PM »
oo nga, pwede naman.. hehe

pero natry ko din gawin yung MARK UNREAD button sa baba, kahit di mo na sya hanapin uli, kasi it will automatically be just above the topics na di pa nabasa..
say if it's worth SAVING me...

jezzhae

• Probationary
  • kikay girl!
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2011, 08:35:03 PM »
ask [textspeak!] po para san po pa yung number of posts.???bkt ako hindi ako maka pag post ng topic?tnx sa magrereply...

jpsv72

• I am a friend, a loving mom, wanna be a good wife and lastly a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • missing home.....
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2011, 04:16:09 PM »
hi sis
[textspeak!] para di gaano bumagal ang opening ng site kaya nag ki lcean up sila..... ;D

calipdia

• Probationary
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2011, 03:09:02 PM »
Hi,

Im actually a newbie and im quite lost. Could anyone assist?
Im hoping to make a post in HiringCenter board but I cannot see a button which would redirect me to a form to be able to do so... I cant actually see it anywhere. Does this has something to do with membership level?

Thanks,

calipdia

cassiopeia

• for the love that can't be defined. yes I am a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • count ur blessings!
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2012, 05:42:12 PM »
why di tumataas post count ko sa http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,259642.msg6985110.html#msg6985110

re: Re: Baby Due on April, May & June 2012 (Thread 3)
di na kasi tumaas yung post count ko.. pero sa ibang threads tumataas naman.. why ganun?
ravage my paranoia>>>

You are called to greatness. Every act you do is creating your glorious future. When you really think about it, there’s no such thing as an ordinary day! Live with joy!

mama squeak!

• Global Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2012, 07:30:19 PM »
^sis, paki-check yung mother board ng GT Networks. It says there "Posting on this board will not raise your post count"

JINJIN:*

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2012, 07:43:53 PM »
im not really montioring my number of post kaya hindi ko ako aware kung nabawasan. well..onti lang naman yung aken hehe

pero ganun ba talaga yun, nababawasan pag na lolock and thread or na dedelete?
Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

mama squeak!

• Global Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2012, 07:58:09 PM »
^Nalo-lock na thread, no (unless i-delete ng mods yung locked topics to make space). Yung deleted posts, yes, bawas post count mo agad.

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2012, 03:10:57 PM »
Yesterday, my post count was 6935. Today, it's down to 67++.  ::)
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

cassiopeia

• for the love that can't be defined. yes I am a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • count ur blessings!
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2012, 05:30:27 PM »
^sis, paki-check yung mother board ng GT Networks. It says there "Posting on this board will not raise your post count"

oh i see...oo nga no? kaya pala.. thanks sis!!..

ravage my paranoia>>>

You are called to greatness. Every act you do is creating your glorious future. When you really think about it, there’s no such thing as an ordinary day! Live with joy!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.